Europe 21/22

23 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Does that bamber go out and back in and itl work

your spot on im in and bought - fairly close to my own seat

This queue system is rubbish by the way take about 1 min for 10 tickets - say we had 10000 wanting in thats 1000mins or over 16 hrs. That needs sorting .As well as my issues with getting kicked. new super duper IT system has failed the first test

Oh and the confirmation email - think they would know how to spell MeRkland

26 minutes ago, Bamber said:

This queue system is rubbish by the way take about 1 min for 10 tickets - say we had 10000 wanting in thats 1000mins or over 16 hrs. That needs sorting .As well as my issues with getting kicked. new super duper IT system has failed the first test

?

so far this new ticketing system is proving rubbish

failed to get in 

Used dons79 method and got it

tried to get in again -ended up in the queue 2 HOURS 

failed to get in again  

my query as i dont trust this new system that can even spell Merkland

I selected NFC ticket option - did anyone else? have you got your ticker yet or just a confirmation?

all singing all dancing IT system as good as the bad singers on "I can hear your voice" (it was saturday night lock down viewing - gimmie a break)

On 7/13/2021 at 7:33 PM, shooftahmooftah said:

Not old fashioned just up thick.  let’s change the LET to Allow, illegals in, or let them invade, to come in then get free accomadation, and a fricking allowance to so they can stuff themselves and claim social , while there’s British homeless still sleeping on the streets and in shop door entrances in cardboard boxes.  Ex military homeless,  but hey the little dictator in the SNP and her generals would rather welcome in illegals.   

Do you get all your opinions from the Daily Mail?

Fuck that was torture. In the queue at 4.30 pm and got in at 5.01pm. Perfect. Jesus fucking wept, clicked on one seat, got a whole row, couldn’t remove them from the basket. Loads of sweary words going on in the Crooky household. 

Eventually got a section Y in the SS just after 7pm. I am fucking ecstatic. C’mon the Dandies. 

24 minutes ago, Bamber said:

failed to get in 

failed to get in again  

I selected NFC ticket option - did anyone else? have you got your ticker yet or just a confirmation?

all singing all dancing IT system as good as the bad singers on "I can hear your voice" (it was saturday night lock down viewing - gimmie a break)

I’m having the same error problems

• Dildo 1
38 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Same issue here, finally in and they are in groups of 4. Can't order 4 as I don't have 4 season tickets

Same merkland 6 was the only single seats available everywhere else was 2,3,4 but there’s about 15 single seats left in merkland 6 one right in the corner

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Same merkland 6 was the only single seats available everywhere else was 2,3,4 but there’s about 15 single seats left in merkland 6 one right in the corner

Was doing the fatal error as well but when it says redirecting then fatal error click on to your homepage, home matches, click hacken game then try merkland 6 for single game purchases. Eventually worked for me that way 

1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

FFS, trying to order 3 tickets and I’ve ended with 8!

Website is a fucking shambles.

Done the same with me selected a seat out of 4 and it then added four which a couldn’t get rid of, a then went to buy 4 tickets and cancelled them in there.went back and tried again until a got one, there were seats of three in RDS, absolute shambles of trying to get a ticket, website is shocking

7 hours ago, Bamber said:

Yes you can

If any tickets are not claimed by season ticket members, remaining tickets will be made available for general sale from Tuesday 20th July at 9am and will be based on priority points.

Aye, I know. See below. 

7 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

£25  a ticket

If not enough ST holders take up the tickets available they will go on general sale.

4 hours ago, Bamber said:

2 hours ago, Bamber said:

failed to get in 

failed to get in again  

The ticket website, in fact all of the afc websites for club news, club shop, redtv and tickets are rubbish. Strikes me as being really cheap build.

I got two tickets for me and the bro in law, but not without a load of fucking about. The ticket site should've advised which areas were for single losers, or those going in groups of 2, 3 or 4. Amateur stuff from the club.