Europe 21/22

4 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Christ, they must have flattened it and rebuilt it since the last time I was there, it was an absolute dump in the mid 00's.

Yeah it has improved massively. First couple of times I went was early and mid 00s too, maybe the same Scotland games as yourself I'm assuming, stayed in Vilnius both times but I've been back a few times to Kaunas since, not for football and it really has gotten a lot better,  loads of good bars down towards the old church/Square area. 

18 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Lot of tourists visit Tesco in Thurso then?

Ye wouldn’t like to guess how many throughout the week in thurso and wick. Was busy anyway with the nc500 but last year and this year there is even more with all these people on staycations camping and in camper vans 

On 7/13/2021 at 7:54 AM, Joe pike said:

They have repeated it many times.

They supported 2 illegals from  being deported in Glasgow a couple of months ago.

Asylum seekers they supported. Neither one of them as ever said what you claimed they did in saying that they said  “they welcome all illegals into Scotland” 

so I say again. You are speaking utter shite

31 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Because you are safer as you hopefully won’t get hospitalised, so easing pressure on nhs I imagine 

Are they going to exclude fat cunts from cafes and restaurants to ease the pressure on the NHS? 

24 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Let’s fucking hope so. I have missed the old girl. It will be kind of emotional walking up the RDS (or wherever I get put presuming I am lucky enough to get in) and seeing the actual pitch again. 

Think you'll cry a wee bit,  and pretend you've got something in your eye? 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Asylum seekers they supported. Neither one of them as ever said what you claimed they did in saying that they said  “they welcome all illegals into Scotland” 

so I say again. You are speaking utter shite

They weren't asylum seekers. They were visa overstayers. Refugees don't get visas. 

They also made a big deal about the attempted, entirely legal, deportation attempt being made during Eid then went weirdly silent when it transpired they were actually Indian Sikhs and not muslims.

28 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

They weren't asylum seekers. They were visa overstayers. Refugees don't get visas. 

They also made a big deal about the attempted, entirely legal, deportation attempt being made during Eid then went weirdly silent when it transpired they were actually Indian Sikhs and not muslims.

According to the Scottish Govt you are allowed to break the law and be left alone if it's during minority religious festivals.

All in the name of diversity ( and of course votes )

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

You aren't surely as ignorant as you appear, simply being mischievous. They were well aware that they were Sikh, as it was reported early that very same day. 

• Site Sponsor
57 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Did I read the article incorrectly. 5k odd but hopefully get all 7700 ST holders in for the Hacken game? 

Under the government’s newly announced guidance for events at 1m social distancing from 19th of July, we will be unable to accommodate all our 7,700 season ticket holders so, once we get confirmation from the Council, we’ll let supporters know the process as soon as possible.”

“Unable” - so not all ST holders will get

8 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Like Mobz getting told he couldn't stay in Spain any longer. Not sure if that made the Spanish news? 

Exactly the same. Good point.