Europe 21/22

17 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Motherwell are giving 2020/21 ST buyers the full season for 2021/22

Brilliant initiative but I'd love to see the financials around it - I'm assuming they see government loan, insurance, money from Turnbull and fan donations being enough to see them right.  

Any Aberdeen season ticket holder not willing to pay to watch a European game (and our first for over a year) needs to give their heed a wobble.

Are we using Motherwell as our financial blueprint now? A vastly smaller club that still manged to go into administration.

Fuck them and their "give a tink a ticket" idea. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
27 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Any Aberdeen season ticket holder not willing to pay to watch a European game (and our first for over a year) needs to give their heed a wobble.

Are we using Motherwell as our financial blueprint now? A vastly smaller club that still manged to go into administration.

Fuck them and their "give a tink a ticket" idea. 

They've covered it with a 20 year interest free loan from the governemnt

• Haha 1

So based on the fact that we havent started a ballot yet

we know we can get 2000

We hoped to 8200 initially - after discussion over 1M guidance We have dropped this about 30hrs ago to 5500

obviously aberdeen council havent signed off on 5500 in 30 hrs so disagree with our 1M arguement so guess we are heading closer to 2000 than 5000!

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

They could offer a discount to season ticket holders for the Hacken game as a loyalty reward.  

But seeing as they charged a tenner to stream the Buckie game it looks unlikely. 

didnt buckie charge the £10 not us? as it was on their platform

34 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Would cup tie revenue not be shared in a single tie knockout? 

Anyway, I think a freebie next week is unlikely. 

so they didnt charge us £10 home club does a split after costs when a split gate given the likely cost probably afc received about £0.73p as a guess -who hoo you can beat the club with many a stick -not this one

8 minutes ago, RedRichard said:

Don't forget to bring your photo ID, and tbh the club needs to give out more info on what constitutes acceptable evidence of a negative lat flow test. 

You can register your result but in fairness all you need is the code on the test kit to do it. You could register your test without actually doing it. You then get a text back to confirm you are negative...

18 minutes ago, RedRichard said:

Don't forget to bring your photo ID, and tbh the club needs to give out more info on what constitutes acceptable evidence of a negative lat flow test. 

and how to get one 

scot gov link here 

you can order through uk gov walking to close by pharmacy now

1 hour ago, Bamber said:

So based on the fact that we havent started a ballot yet

we know we can get 2000

We hoped to 8200 initially - after discussion over 1M guidance We have dropped this about 30hrs ago to 5500

obviously aberdeen council havent signed off on 5500 in 30 hrs so disagree with our 1M arguement so guess we are heading closer to 2000 than 5000!

Speaking to the club yesterday, it seemed that 5665 had been approved but the club was still working to try and get this higher

4 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

When did Turnbull transfer to Celtic?

When did they drawdown the circa £3M from the Scottish government?

Do you think the transfer fee for Turnbull had no bearing on their decision? 

Not that I particularly want a debate about it either way, you're clearly looking for an argument. 

11 minutes ago, Bamber said:

and how to get one 

scot gov link here 

you can order through uk gov walking to close by pharmacy now

I’ve been doing these for a while before I went on holiday to Spain. Come in a pack of 7 (weird fucking number as they are not supposed to be done daily). 
Packs come within a couple of days. 
Pretty simple as you basically stick the swab up your mouth then nose (or the other way round if you prefer). 
DAB the contents onto a stick which looks a bit like a pregnancy test. 
Wait 1/2 hour. 
Scan the QR code (the website gives you an icon for this). 
Register your results online. 
You get a confirmation e-mail and text within 15 minutes. 
Way open to abuse though. 

8 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

I’ve been doing these for a while before I went on holiday to Spain. Come in a pack of 7 (weird fucking number as they are not supposed to be done daily). 
Packs come within a couple of days. 
Pretty simple as you basically stick the swab up your mouth then nose (or the other way round if you prefer). 
DAB the contents onto a stick which looks a bit like a pregnancy test. 
Wait 1/2 hour. 
Scan the QR code (the website gives you an icon for this). 
Register your results online. 
You get a confirmation e-mail and text within 15 minutes. 
Way open to abuse though. 

JUST BACK PHARMACY the closest to Pittodrie

They have FORTY kits
Were unaware that 6000 fans want one on Thursday
They have NO IDEA apart from physically show the test how a crowd prove it

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Do you think the transfer fee for Turnbull had no bearing on their decision? 

Not that I particularly want a debate about it either way, you're clearly looking for an argument. 

Not looking for an argument, but Turnbull was sold last summer so in my mind has no bearing on a decision for the finances of this season, especially given they have drawn down £3M from a government 20 year interest loan.