Boris Feckin'Johnson

I am in my mid fifties and have voted in every election and referendum since I was legally allowed to do so.

As my first venture in to voting coincided with the first term of a Thatcher government nobody should be surprised to learn that I am as anti-conservative as it gets.

Let me put that aside for now to pose a couple of questions to the conservative supporting Dons on this forum:

1) Before Johnson was elected your party leader were you in favour of is appointment and, if so, why?

2) As things stand now, with his various gaffs being aired on a daily basis, are you still supportive of his premiership and, if so, again why?

Personally if this clown remains in power for any significant period of time the union is likely to break up, and it will not be limited to just Scotland breaking away.

I read somewhere that Bojo's hero is Churchill. Old Winston would be turning in his grave at how useless the current Prime Minister is turning out to be, albeit predictable, in my opinion, since day one.

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Its great, isn't it? 

In a word, yes.

Nippy could bide at home reading a book, hoovering up votes as long as Bojo remains in Downing Street.

However daytripping thinks he's "doing a brilliant job", so who am I question the man's ability? ?

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Never voted Tory but I did think that Boris was some kind of genius acting the fool. Turns out he's just a fool.

Just a posh rich twat with a couple of good connections to get him in the door. He’s even starting to annoy a lot of those cunts however. 

Dominic Cummings is pulling the strings on all of this. He’s fucking one to watch like. Need Malcom Tucker to sort the cunt out.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You do realise he was sacked?

He has however been firing cannons at his former boss this week and it's delightful.

Of course. It’s him stirring up all this shit on bojo to try and get him sacked as revenge. 

He’d normally be nipping all this in the bud now it’s the opposite. 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Why would you want DomCum "sorted out" then?

He has far more influence over certain sectors of the media than he should. 

Like Farage got brexit with out ever personally being the top man. Cummings has pretty ultra libertarian views that he is trying to bring into the mainstream. 

• Dildo 1
14 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I’d be more inclined to think it was the Dons supporting weasel Govey and his bitch of a journalist wife who are behind all of this 

he’s got form for this kind of shite (and he’s mates with Cumdog) he’ll be expecting to step into replace the shaved honey monster 

another joke of a “man” 

If Gove wasn't married you'd think he was a jobbie jabber. Agree a very poor excuse for a "man", and from this neighbourhood too. I blame the parents!

4 hours ago, daytripping said:

Plenty political threads without starting a new one, if you don't like Boris then vote against him. I think he's doing a brilliant job but no point debating it on here, all already been said.

You won't change anyone's mind with a post on a forum.

You won't change a staunch Tories mind by any level of reasoning. They appear to leave that at the door when they vote. 

My grandma knew his foster parents, said even as a young kid Govey was an uptight preppy wee boy. Wearing the long socks and all that shit. 

She's a staunch Tory and even then doesn't like him ? 

He was the one, not Cummings, that was meant to behind some of the recent leaks to the press   

Robert peston wouldn’t confirm his source but did say it wasn’t Cummings. 

Listened to a good podcast series, political thinking where nick robinson interviews lots of different political movers and shakers. gove was one he interviewed at some book festival

his adopted dad ran a fish shop in Aberdeen and went bankrupt apparently due to the common fisheries policy. Gove credits this with a long term distrust of the EU and will certainly explain why he was such an ardent brexiteer unlike bojo who, as per usual, just went along with it as he thought (correctly) it could advance his career to be seen as a populist man of the people. 

gove then fucked bojo over after the eu referendum by withdrawing his support for him to be pm highlighting what an absolutely treacherous weasel he is. 

teachers all hated him apparently when he was in charge of education. That’s when he teamed up with Cummings 

6 hours ago, chief_wiggum said:

He looks like the Gestapo agent in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

11 hours ago, Parklife said:

Its great, isn't it? 

This sentiment is half right, IMHO. BoJo the Clown and his ilk, horrible though they are, are moderates compared to UKIP and especially the DUP, the latter of whom have just canned their leader for being too moderate and are about to be taken over by a Creationist nutjob hardliner. This will hasten NI leaving the UK (I'd estimate around 2030). As for Wales, while there are small shoots of hope for their independence movement, they are still some way off even having the wider national conversation and may never leave.

This leaves Scotland...

Well, I think the Union minus NI is secure for another political generation, due largely to the corrupt SNP leadership and their woke enablers. The cult of personality around the Sturrell Mafia is strong and it speaks volumes that, despite a perfect storm since 2014, topped off with Johnson's disastrous 'leadership', they have done little of note to bring independence closer since 2015.

6 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

He looks like the Gestapo agent in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

This sentiment is half right, IMHO. BoJo the Clown and his ilk, horrible though they are, are moderates compared to UKIP and especially the DUP, the latter of whom have just canned their leader for being too moderate and are about to be taken over by a Creationist nutjob hardliner. This will hasten NI leaving the UK (I'd estimate around 2030). As for Wales, while there are small shoots of hope for their independence movement, they are still some way off even having the wider national conversation and may never leave.

This leaves Scotland...

Well, I think the Union minus NI is secure for another political generation, due largely to the corrupt SNP leadership and their woke enablers. The cult of personality around the Sturrell Mafia is strong and it speaks volumes that, despite a perfect storm since 2014, topped off with Johnson's disastrous 'leadership', they have done little of note to bring independence closer since 2015.

When it breaks he's a poof it will all crumble, horrible lying people out to make money. No wonder Salmond is fuming.

3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Poor cunts dying and losing their jobs (because of him) and the only thing the big oaf is worried about is feathering his nest with £900 a roll wallpaper and £6000 armchairs (paid  by someone else as he’s skint) to show off to his knew bit of crumpet 

a man of the people 

a true leader 

He delivered on the vaccine, way ahead of Europe. Economy is doing good as well, like them all he should be judged on results.

Nippy.....judge me on education. Our education is in tatters and getting worse. Results speak not words.

6 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

My grandma knew his foster parents, said even as a young kid Govey was an uptight preppy wee boy. Wearing the long socks and all that shit. 

She's a staunch Tory and even then doesn't like him ? 

I'm calling bullshit on this. No way you wouldn't have mentioned it before.

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm calling bullshit on this. No way you wouldn't have mentioned it before.

I have absolutely no way of proving it to you, unless I got her to make an account on here. 

Unlikely. 

My grandfather was from Fittie, hence why they knew his foster parents...

Fittie is a couple dozen little cottages, the odds of what you say happened and you knowing about it are so miniscule it isn't true. Even if your grand parents knew them the odds of them discussing a neighbouring child with their grand kids must be microscopic. My grand parents never tittle tattled about kids in the area.

The one discussed with you ended up in government, LOL. 

9 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Bollocks. That's such a lie. 

It isn't ? 

Only time I've ever told a lie on this forum is when I made RS believe I had reported him. 

Rocked him for a few months 

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Fittie is a couple dozen little cottages, the odds of what you say happened and you knowing about it are so miniscule it isn't true. Even if your grand parents knew them the odds of them discussing a neighbouring child with their grand kids must be microscopic. My grand parents never tittle tattled about kids in the area.

Look, my Grandmother is 72 and havers a lot of shite. Normally I wouldn't believe her either. 

She told me this when he was education secretary. It's been corroborated by my mother and her siblings, though.

It would be a very, very strange lie to make up. 

Hardly even an impressive lie 

6 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Yeah, my Grandmother is still alive...he's a fairly relevant person, why wouldn't she say "I remember him when he was a boy..."

She only mentioned him once he was in government, otherwise he would just be some snotty kid she knew from the 70's ? 

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Look, my Grandmother is 72 and havers a lot of shite. Normally I wouldn't believe her either. 

She told me this when he was education secretary. It's been corroborated by my mother and her siblings, though.

It would be a very, very strange lie to make up. 

Hardly even an impressive lie 

Any pics of your grandmother? 

Worth a pork?

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

Any pics of your grandmother? 

Worth a pork?

Don't think she'd be that old, mid 40's I guess, bet she's a vegan type, lovely medium size tits. Just a handful, little pert nipple that gets rock hard when dayts is whispered in  her ear. I like her, she sounds lovely.