Boris Feckin'Johnson

1 minute ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Fishing you say?

How’s the fishing gold rush going since Brexit?

As I recall your economic plan for post-Brexit largely revolved around everyone unemployed buying a trawler, or at least working on one. 

1 minute ago, Henry said:

How’s the fishing gold rush going since Brexit?

As I recall your economic plan for post-Brexit largely revolved around everyone unemployed buying a trawler, or at least working on one. 

Speaking of which, should you not be out catching cod right now?

• Dildo 1
47 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I have no knowledge of Boris and abortions, but I do agree the conduct of his personal life leaves much to be desired (especially as the leader of a so-called Conservative party).

Okay. You should go look. It Would turn the stomach of a man who claims to believe in what you do. 

But the real hypocrite is you: you criticise me for not condemning him based on his behaviour, yet if I condemned an LGBT person for their behaviour, you would be the first to cry prejudice. 

That doesn't make sense. If you criticised an LGBT person for simply being LGBT, then I'd call you out as a bigot. 

How is that me being a hypocrite? 

Your wind up attempts are transparent and lack consistency, that's why they are pish

No attempt to wind up here at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
On 5/5/2021 at 1:11 PM, manboobs109 said:

I'm just wondering how Bojo managed to have an abortion.

No idea. maybe he had a sex change back in the day. Borisina?

Stretch to say thats why he's... maybe she's... possibly they.... are all for lowering the cost of the filling the form that means fannypackers can now say they're meatpackers and vice versa, to a fiver? 

Wouldn't surprise me. He is skinto at the mo. Had a surprise bill. 

6 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I can sympathise I'm getting fucked right over from the taxman this year. Pile of shite.

I honestly think this is just normal cunt shit. Fucked up his self assessment and now he's chasing his tail trying to keep a posh new bit fanny happy.

Good luck to the cunt.

• Dildo 1