Boris Feckin'Johnson

I am a natural conservative, thought I do not vote for the conservative party because they are not actually conservative - its just a hollow name in today's world.

That said, I do still have some sympathy with them as Unionists and in terms of their general governance, which is head and shoulders above anything the likes of labour or the snp could achieve.

I like Boris Johnston.  He is a character and that counts for something in a political world of grey woke clones.  He is entertaining.  His public persona is - to some degree - an act, as he is obviously a very intelligent man. 

He is the best prime minister we have had in some time.  He can be very proud of his successes with brexit and with covid.  He is popular with the public and an experienced politician.  Lets not forget he has been mayor of london and a cabinet minister also.

I think it is a mistake to judge him solely based on claimed "gaffes" or who paid for the wallpaper in number 10, or any other mud slinging nonsense trotted out because there is nothing in his record of governance to attack.

• Dildo 1
21 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I am a natural conservative, thought I do not vote for the conservative party because they are not actually conservative - its just a hollow name in today's world.

That said, I do still have some sympathy with them as Unionists and in terms of their general governance, which is head and shoulders above anything the likes of labour or the snp could achieve.

I like Boris Johnston.  He is a character and that counts for something in a political world of grey woke clones.  He is entertaining.  His public persona is - to some degree - an act, as he is obviously a very intelligent man. 

He is the best prime minister we have had in some time.  He can be very proud of his successes with brexit and with covid.  He is popular with the public and an experienced politician.  Lets not forget he has been mayor of london and a cabinet minister also.

I think it is a mistake to judge him solely based on claimed "gaffes" or who paid for the wallpaper in number 10, or any other mud slinging nonsense trotted out because there is nothing in his record of governance to attack.

He’s a fucking globalist arsehole 

• Dildo 2
35 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Well said CS, best leader we've had since Churchill, he's a man of the people. Who really gives a fuck about the odd gaffe. He delivered on brexit and covid, no one could argue he didn't. That was his big jobs.

Who else would be better? I'm honestly open to whoever.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
37 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

He'd look down upon you and laugh at your struggle to earn a decent living and spend time with your family, all while he takes back handers to feed his 8 kids. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 3

I did a security job for him last time he was in Aberdeen. Never actually met him or did any work, just told his team....you get in any trouble just mention you know Dayts, week after got a cheque for 30k and a thank you note from Boris. He's a top guy, really respect him.

• Dildo 1
26 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Well said CS, best leader we've had since Churchill, he's a man of the people. Who really gives a fuck about the odd gaffe. He delivered on brexit and covid, no one could argue he didn't. That was his big jobs.

Who else would be better? I'm honestly open to whoever.

An excellent point, "who would be better"?  Certainly not "Sir" Keir Starmer anyway!

What a credibility problem the labour party has.  Led in Westminster by a "sir" and in holyrood by a guy who sends his kids to private school and who resisted  paying his workers fair wages.  Hardly the champions of the working class.

I would say Boris still has some way to go to eclipse the Immaculate Baroness Thatcher.  He has yet to deploy his Police Forces to fight pitched battles against the marxist trade unions, enemies of Christian civilisation.

Edit - He has not resoundingly won a war against a credible foe either.

Edit - you hit the nail on the head, calling him "a man of the people".  He has the personality, wit and intellect to set any level of company ablaze with joy and hilarity. His electoral track record shows his popularity.  He is much better than David "gay marriage" Cameron, who would be equally at home in new labour.  Boris even managed a comment about "bum boys" once, the difference is clear.

• Downvote 1
31 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

He'd look down upon you and laugh at your struggle to earn a decent living and spend time with your family, all while he takes back handers to feed his 8 kids. 

He would not look down on anyone.  He is a decent man who takes people as he finds them. That is all anyone can do, regardless of the wealth or poverty they are born into.

11 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

An excellent point, "who would be better"?  Certainly not "Sir" Keir Starmer anyway!

What a credibility problem the labour party has.  Led in Westminster by a "sir" and in holyrood by a guy who sends his kids to private school and who resisted  paying his workers fair wages.  Hardly the champions of the working class.

I would say Boris still has some way to go to eclipse the Immaculate Baroness Thatcher.  He has yet to deploy his Police Forces to fight pitched battles against the marxist trade unions, enemies of Christian civilisation.

Edit - He has not resoundingly won a war against a credible foe either.

Edit - you hit the nail on the head, calling him "a man of the people".  He has the personality, wit and intellect to set any level of company ablaze with joy and hilarity. His electoral track record shows his popularity.  He is much better than David "gay marriage" Cameron, who would be equally at home in new labour.  Boris even managed a comment about "bum boys" once, the difference is clear.

You are normally relatively adept at disguising your fishing attempts. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I bet nazanin zaghari ratcliffe and her family haven’t forgotten he was a cabinet minister. 

you obviously don’t put truthfulness as a desirable trait for prime minister. 

I do agree the ruffled hair and crumpled shabby dress is all an act designed to elicit underestimation from opponents and exude a disarming “man of the people” vibe to gullible working class English people. 

2 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Terrible thread thought up by an utter bore 

Don't be nasty. 

We have to deal with the reality disjoint everyday. Wouldn't trust this dick to clean my car. "No! No.Just skoosh it just skoosh it. Good job £2.50 and you didn't scratch it with grit at all, well done good boy."

10 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

All that just shows how hollow your beliefs are. 

You like a man who cheats, lies to parliament (you've been very quiet on that...) & uses abortions as a method of contraception.

Shows your hypocrisy. 

• Upvote 5
  • Dildo 3
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

You like a man who cheats, lies to parliament (you've been very quiet on that...) & uses abortions as a method of contraception.

Shows your hypocrisy. 

He doesn't give a fuck about people. Only his beliefs being applied to them. 

On 5/2/2021 at 8:23 AM, Parklife said:

Shows your hypocrisy. 

I have no knowledge of Boris and abortions, but I do agree the conduct of his personal life leaves much to be desired (especially as the leader of a so-called Conservative party).

But the real hypocrite is you: you criticise me for not condemning him based on his behaviour, yet if I condemned an LGBT person for their behaviour, you would be the first to cry prejudice. 

Your wind up attempts are transparent and lack consistency, that's why they are pish.

(for the record its never right to condemn or judge people, but it is right to condemn or judge behaviours)

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1