Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Millertime

Season Tickets 21/22

Recommended Posts

Fair bit a cous cous bought well done you😂

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'll try and explain it better. 

Squad players should be replaced first team players on the way down/out or youngsters coming through rather than players specifically brought in to fulfil that purpose. 

 

I totally agree and Glass should definitely be doing that next summer.

This summer however i dont think he should be blamed if the assessment is as follows

hornby too shit and too expensive

hendry too shit and too expensive

kamberi too shit and too expensive

anderson ok or shit

ruth completely no where near ready

dangana not good enough

 

IF he makes that assessment then he needs first pick strikers and back up strikers.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

I totally agree and Glass should definitely be doing that next summer.

This summer however i dont think he should be blamed if the assessment is as follows

hornby too shit and too expensive

hendry too shit and too expensive

kamberi too shit and too expensive

anderson ok or shit

ruth completely no where near ready

dangana not good enough

 

IF he makes that assessment then he needs first pick strikers and back up strikers.

Aye, the strikers they bring in will be very interesting this summer. Hoping that our man Russell can pull a few strings. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/3/2021 at 4:57 PM, Millertime said:

The chances of my arse being on that seat next season,  are remote

I'm looking into donating it to someone up that way 

 

Contact The Community Trust. 

Email: info@afccommunitytrust.org

Telephone: 01224 009200

Share this post


Link to post

Great marketing from MillerTime.

I can see that section being sold out next season as a raft of horny housewives make their way to Pittodrie to catch a glimpse of those shoulders

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Great marketing from MillerTime.

I can see that section being sold out next season as a raft of horny housewives make their way to Pittodrie to catch a glimpse of those shoulders

Haha that's genuinely part of my reasoning, but to see Russell up close 

Where I am picturing that seat is where the guy was caught on camera giving the vicky to Gerrard?

It's right at the front and at the part the managers will walk past to get to/from dugout?

Edited by Millertime
  • Downvote 2
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe I'm losing my marbles, but is the RedShed initiative that allows standing and freedom of movement (ie, you don't have to stand at your allocated seat) a permanent thing now? Did we get approval from SFA to allow this to happen? I know we did it as a trail over two cup games, but cannae mind if it was only allowed due to SFA rules and not SPFL.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tinyweelad said:

Maybe I'm losing my marbles, but is the RedShed initiative that allows standing and freedom of movement (ie, you don't have to stand at your allocated seat) a permanent thing now? Did we get approval from SFA to allow this to happen? I know we did it as a trail over two cup games, but cannae mind if it was only allowed due to SFA rules and not SPFL.

Whatever happened before the plague is irrelevant now.  New normal. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Maybe I'm losing my marbles, but is the RedShed initiative that allows standing and freedom of movement (ie, you don't have to stand at your allocated seat) a permanent thing now? Did we get approval from SFA to allow this to happen? I know we did it as a trail over two cup games, but cannae mind if it was only allowed due to SFA rules and not SPFL.

What has it got to do with those cunts at the SFA how we organise our ground? 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

What has it got to do with those cunts at the SFA how we organise our ground? 

There's restrictions about standing at games.... they have to approve it don't they? Hence why you get told to sit down at games by Karen stewards.

Edit: Just checked with ticket office... it's same as it was... standing with a section at the side allocated for those who get exhausted from bouncing so much after Kamberi's hatricks each week.

3 ST's bought for #RedShed. Bring on the stellar signings and tickytakka fitba.

Edited by Tinyweelad
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Are you proud to be one of the 12.5%’ers @MillerTime?

Dave Cormack says we have sold about 1500 season tickets & 12.5% are virgins like you

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Are you proud to be one of the 12.5%’ers @MillerTime?

Dave Cormack says we have sold about 1500 season tickets & 12.5% are virgins like you

I absolutely am yeah

I could not be any more enthused about next season

  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post

Motherwell giving their 20/21 season ticket holders free season tickets for 21/22. All 14 of them.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Motherwell giving their 20/21 season ticket holders free season tickets for 21/22. All 14 of them.

Was quite shocked to see Motherwell sold over 4,000 last season and we sold 8,000. Not as big a gap as I suspected. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Motherwell giving their 20/21 season ticket holders free season tickets for 21/22. All 14 of them.

That’s a great gesture from them

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

That’s a great gesture from them

Unbelievable gesture. 

Should be called the 21/22 Turnbull Season ticket. 

Share this post


Link to post

Motherwell announce that, an hour later the rangers announce you can pay 8 bangers to watch their POTY awards

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Motherwell giving their 20/21 season ticket holders free season tickets for 21/22. All 14 of them.

That's really great of them to do that. Fair play.

Share this post


Link to post

Incredible gesture from Motherwell. 4,000 ST’s at around £250 each is a million squidoonies. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Incredible gesture from Motherwell. 4,000 ST’s at around £250 each is a million squidoonies. 

Motherwell have a lot of discounted season tickets (£80ish) for age 16 upwards and still in full time education etc.

Will not be as much as 1 million but still very generous. 

Fan owned club so maybe they are all tight gits wanting free season tickets!!

Share this post


Link to post

Not seen it mentioned but AFC are giving a cash back to ST holders in way of vouchers for club shop depending on numbers sold. 10,000 sales and you get back 10% of price, 11,000 and you get 15%, 12,000 - 20% and 13,000-25%.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Tommy said:

Not seen it mentioned but AFC are giving a cash back to ST holders in way of vouchers for club shop depending on numbers sold. 10,000 sales and you get back 10% of price, 11,000 and you get 15%, 12,000 - 20% and 13,000-25%.

So loyal Dons fans will maybe get a little bit of money back, but the rest of their season ticket money will be used to line the pockets of an Aberdonian Hun, who will be getting far more than the token refunds that loyal Dons fans will receive. 

Edited by Ernie McCracken
  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

Share this post


Link to post

1,500 reportedly sold last time a running total was given. Has that total moved significantly since?

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

1,500 reportedly sold last time a running total was given. Has that total moved significantly since?

They said it was 2,500+ last week.

Share this post


Link to post

Hibs just gone past 7,000. Suppose that's on the back of a Cup Final appearance and a 3rd place finish but still decent. Waiting until 11th June to renew ours. Going for the 6 month DD this time.

Share this post


Link to post

I am waiting until we announce the signing of Jack Gurr before joining the red revolution. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...