Sign in to follow this  
Millertime

Season Tickets 21/22

Fair bit a cous cous bought well done you😂

5 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'll try and explain it better. 

Squad players should be replaced first team players on the way down/out or youngsters coming through rather than players specifically brought in to fulfil that purpose. 

I totally agree and Glass should definitely be doing that next summer.

This summer however i dont think he should be blamed if the assessment is as follows

hornby too shit and too expensive

hendry too shit and too expensive

kamberi too shit and too expensive

anderson ok or shit

ruth completely no where near ready

dangana not good enough

IF he makes that assessment then he needs first pick strikers and back up strikers.

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

I totally agree and Glass should definitely be doing that next summer.

This summer however i dont think he should be blamed if the assessment is as follows

hornby too shit and too expensive

hendry too shit and too expensive

kamberi too shit and too expensive

anderson ok or shit

ruth completely no where near ready

dangana not good enough

IF he makes that assessment then he needs first pick strikers and back up strikers.

Aye, the strikers they bring in will be very interesting this summer. Hoping that our man Russell can pull a few strings. 

On 5/3/2021 at 4:57 PM, Millertime said:

The chances of my arse being on that seat next season,  are remote

I'm looking into donating it to someone up that way 

Contact The Community Trust. 

Email: info@afccommunitytrust.org

Telephone: 01224 009200

Great marketing from MillerTime.

I can see that section being sold out next season as a raft of horny housewives make their way to Pittodrie to catch a glimpse of those shoulders

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Great marketing from MillerTime.

I can see that section being sold out next season as a raft of horny housewives make their way to Pittodrie to catch a glimpse of those shoulders

Haha that's genuinely part of my reasoning, but to see Russell up close 

Where I am picturing that seat is where the guy was caught on camera giving the vicky to Gerrard?

It's right at the front and at the part the managers will walk past to get to/from dugout?

Edited by Millertime
  • Downvote 2
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Maybe I'm losing my marbles, but is the RedShed initiative that allows standing and freedom of movement (ie, you don't have to stand at your allocated seat) a permanent thing now? Did we get approval from SFA to allow this to happen? I know we did it as a trail over two cup games, but cannae mind if it was only allowed due to SFA rules and not SPFL.

1 hour ago, Tinyweelad said:

Maybe I'm losing my marbles, but is the RedShed initiative that allows standing and freedom of movement (ie, you don't have to stand at your allocated seat) a permanent thing now? Did we get approval from SFA to allow this to happen? I know we did it as a trail over two cup games, but cannae mind if it was only allowed due to SFA rules and not SPFL.

Whatever happened before the plague is irrelevant now.  New normal. 

2 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

What has it got to do with those cunts at the SFA how we organise our ground? 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

What has it got to do with those cunts at the SFA how we organise our ground? 

There's restrictions about standing at games.... they have to approve it don't they? Hence why you get told to sit down at games by Karen stewards.

Edit: Just checked with ticket office... it's same as it was... standing with a section at the side allocated for those who get exhausted from bouncing so much after Kamberi's hatricks each week.

3 ST's bought for #RedShed. Bring on the stellar signings and tickytakka fitba.

Edited by Tinyweelad
  • Upvote 1

Are you proud to be one of the 12.5%’ers @MillerTime?

Dave Cormack says we have sold about 1500 season tickets & 12.5% are virgins like you

18 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Are you proud to be one of the 12.5%’ers @MillerTime?

Dave Cormack says we have sold about 1500 season tickets & 12.5% are virgins like you

I absolutely am yeah

I could not be any more enthused about next season

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Motherwell giving their 20/21 season ticket holders free season tickets for 21/22. All 14 of them.

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Motherwell giving their 20/21 season ticket holders free season tickets for 21/22. All 14 of them.

Was quite shocked to see Motherwell sold over 4,000 last season and we sold 8,000. Not as big a gap as I suspected. 

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

That’s a great gesture from them

24 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

That’s a great gesture from them

Unbelievable gesture. 

Should be called the 21/22 Turnbull Season ticket. 

Motherwell announce that, an hour later the rangers announce you can pay 8 bangers to watch their POTY awards

2 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

That's really great of them to do that. Fair play.

Incredible gesture from Motherwell. 4,000 ST’s at around £250 each is a million squidoonies. 

11 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Incredible gesture from Motherwell. 4,000 ST’s at around £250 each is a million squidoonies. 

Motherwell have a lot of discounted season tickets (£80ish) for age 16 upwards and still in full time education etc.

Will not be as much as 1 million but still very generous. 

Fan owned club so maybe they are all tight gits wanting free season tickets!!

Not seen it mentioned but AFC are giving a cash back to ST holders in way of vouchers for club shop depending on numbers sold. 10,000 sales and you get back 10% of price, 11,000 and you get 15%, 12,000 - 20% and 13,000-25%.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Tommy said:

Not seen it mentioned but AFC are giving a cash back to ST holders in way of vouchers for club shop depending on numbers sold. 10,000 sales and you get back 10% of price, 11,000 and you get 15%, 12,000 - 20% and 13,000-25%.

So loyal Dons fans will maybe get a little bit of money back, but the rest of their season ticket money will be used to line the pockets of an Aberdonian Hun, who will be getting far more than the token refunds that loyal Dons fans will receive. 

Edited by Ernie McCracken
  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

1,500 reportedly sold last time a running total was given. Has that total moved significantly since?

39 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

1,500 reportedly sold last time a running total was given. Has that total moved significantly since?

They said it was 2,500+ last week.

Hibs just gone past 7,000. Suppose that's on the back of a Cup Final appearance and a 3rd place finish but still decent. Waiting until 11th June to renew ours. Going for the 6 month DD this time.

I am waiting until we announce the signing of Jack Gurr before joining the red revolution. 

• Haha 1