Livingston 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Can't see much else than a low scoring game, 0-0 or a 1-0 win to either side. Getting the European place locked up would be a decent result all round. But I've really lost interest in this season and the sooner next season comes around the better

It should be a key indicator for Glass about motivating the players after last weeks performance. He needs to start making decisions on who’s staying as well so today should help with that.

Today’s still a must win for any chance for 3rd place so I’ll put on my optimistic hat and say we’ll win. 

Prediction: 2-1 the dons 

1 hour ago, Sc0tsmanGB said:

After the debacle (shite performance)  against the arabs, who's even slightly optimistic about the game today?

Does anyone even care?  Meaningless end of season kickabout and hopefully the majority of the fucking charlatans in our squad ain't here next season.

46 minutes ago, North_Andy_Dandy said:

It should be a key indicator for Glass about motivating the players after last weeks performance. He needs to start making decisions on who’s staying as well so today should help with that.

Today’s still a must win for any chance for 3rd place so I’ll put on my optimistic hat and say we’ll win. 

Prediction: 2-1 the dons 

I think he’ll already know who he wants to keep & more likely, let go.

He’s just trying to keep the players going out of contract “honest” & on their toes. 

Assuming McCrorie is out, think he’ll go with; 

Lewis

Ramsay Hoban Considine MacKenzie      
                Ferguson Campbell 

Kennedy McGinn Hayes 

Hornby or Hendry

I think this will be a relevant game for glass and his tactics , livi play the high pressing game that our players appear to struggle with 

a good indicator of how we can deal with this ( if we can) .the only issue I can see is the motivation and desire of some of them that know that they are not returning next season .

im hoping for a 0:2 result 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

If they don't give a fuck about getting the three points today after last weekend then they can all go in the summer. 

For me that ship sailed last week.  Couldn't care less about the three points today - get them all to fuck

1 minute ago, NEM said:

For me that ship sailed last week.  Couldn't care less about the three points today - get them all to fuck

Aye I'm not that bothered but the players who want to be here next year should be. 

But you're probably right, most of the decisions will have been made after last weekend. 

In full

ABERDEEN

43. Gary Woods
3. Tommie Hoban
4. Andrew Considine (C)
9. Callum Hendry
10. Niall McGinn
15. Dylan McGeouch
17. Jonny Hayes
18. Connor McLennan
19. Lewis Ferguson
22. Florian Kamberi