Hendry

or maybe 3-4-2-1

Woods

Hoban Considine MacKenzie 

McLennan Ferguson McGeouch Hayes

McGinn Kamberi

Hendry 

1-0 or 2-0 Livi 

McLennan will be right back. Would be shocked if he switched to a 3 after trying to establish a back 4.

24 minutes ago, Zeus said:

It's hardly changed. 

McLennan McGeough and McKenzie in for Kennedy, Campbell and Ramsey. 

Hedges on the bench. 

Canna believe Kamberi is playing 

Unreal.  That glove wearing poof should have been shipped back to Tobleroneland at 4:15pm last week.

Don't have high hopes with that team. For the first time so far Glass has disappointed me, a big fault with Mcinnes was he kept trotting out the same faces no matter how bad they were the week before. Hayes must have it written into his contract he cannot be dropped, surely this is a good time to get the likes of Ramsay valuable game time/experience instead of trotting out Mclennan at right back

2 hours ago, North_Andy_Dandy said:

Only difference would be prize money league finish wise which I’m guessing would be around £300,000.

I want players that fight for everything.

A Dons win and a Hibs loss today would set up a meaningful game next week (as we were always going to have to beat Hibs head to head to have any chance at third anyway).

The players attitude towards something that is still mathematically possible (after the Cup fiasco) will be telling.

Glass might end up keeping even less of the squad after these three games.

10 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Don't have high hopes with that team. For the first time so far Glass has disappointed me, a big fault with Mcinnes was he kept trotting out the same faces no matter how bad they were the week before. Hayes must have it written into his contract he cannot be dropped, surely this is a good time to get the likes of Ramsay valuable game time/experience instead of trotting out Mclennan at right back

Ramsey should be getting to finish out the season at RB. He’s been good since he came into the team.

McLennan is usually hopeless even when playing in his correct position, so if he’s at RB that’s a big problem. 

So what’s happening with Joe. Fallen out with Glass or his injury got worse?

Strange choices. We have a right back and are using someone else. We should surely be testing our younger players. I fear a defeat with Livi scoring on the break when we lose possession in midfield. 

28 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Hopefully Mark Gallagher gets minutes, was bought by Dek but didn't get a sniff at the first team, never seen him play but know Ross County rated him. Were gutted he chose to go to the Dons. 

Where does he play ? Would good to see if any of the youngsters can step up . McKenzie and Ramsay have been decent so far 

18 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

So what’s happening with Joe. Fallen out with Glass or his injury got worse?

Strange choices. We have a right back and are using someone else. We should surely be testing our younger players. I fear a defeat with Livi scoring on the break when we lose possession in midfield. 

Maybe he’s wanting a look at Woods to see if he’s worth a deal for next season.

The rest of the lineup seems pretty strange.

5 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

Where does he play ? Would good to see if any of the youngsters can step up . McKenzie and Ramsay have been decent so far 

Another centre midfielder. 

Ramsay has looked decent but I thought he wasn’t that good last week, albeit he was in good company. 

I’m not watching, but assuming it’s a back 4, & assuming McLennan is at right back, then Ramsay should be playing.