Livingston 1 - 2 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, torry_battery_ram said:

3rd and 4th will both be in the Conference League unless Hibernian win the Cup which then means 4th and 5th are in the Conference League

Potential for Livi to kick absolute fkn lumps out of St Johnstone (if they are beating them) to injury a few key players for their SC dream & secure European football for themselves in a sneaky way ?

2 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

3rd and 4th will both be in the Conference League unless Hibernian win the Cup which then means 4th and 5th are in the Conference League

Aye.

Finish 4th:  We go in to Conference League at 2nd Qualifying Round

Finish 3rd:  We go in to Conference League at 2nd Qualifying Round

We are already: Conference League at 2nd Qualifying Round

It's done.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Missed the game.

Was shit faced last night and got memory blanks. Today I've not even made the sofa.

Least we won. Hedges ❤. How did Woods play? Who was shit and who was good?

I'll be fine tomorrow for a couple whiskies.

At the risk of upsetting a few on here McGeouch was an upgrade on Campbell ??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
37 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I'm away to order some coke and book a hooker, Saturdays are so shit in lockdown, when can I get a pint inside?

Good opportunity for pimps there..like a meal deal...’ a hooker,  class A drugs and a pint (in a glass) of your choice’

‘Dragons Den’ stuff that...

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Aye.

Finish 4th:  We go in to Conference League at 2nd Qualifying Round

Finish 3rd:  We go in to Conference League at 2nd Qualifying Round

Still tho, 3rd place is a bit more money in the coffers. Not a lot in epl standards but money all the same.

15 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

At the risk of upsetting a few on here McGeouch was an upgrade on Campbell ??

McGeuch did have a decent game. He does the simple things well.

McLennan was actually decent at RB for most part also but then again they were trying to cause more problems for us down their right side, so MacKenzie had his work cut out for him.

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Listening to Stephen Glass post match, Ryan Hedges doesn’t sound like he’ll be going anywhere in the summer, and reading between the lines, I think we’ll try & sign Calum Hendry. 

If we are wasting fees on (essentially what SHOULD be at best) squad players like Hendry, then that really does not bode well for Glasses best plans for bringing in players that require fees. Any funds he is considering on a fee on player such as Hendry should be immediately diverted towards the likes of McGrath/Campbell types instead 

1 hour ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

That's 7 points out of 9 post-split for the Dons.

The Hibs loss cuts the points lead to 3 in the race for third.

Frustrating that it could have been just a 1 point difference had we been able to hang on another 20 seconds v Celtic.

Would have made the head to head all the more important.

That Griffiths goal wiz a right cunt 

21 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

If we are wasting fees on (essentially what SHOULD be at best) squad players like Hendry, then that really does not bode well for Glasses best plans for bringing in players that require fees. Any funds he is considering on a fee on player such as Hendry should be immediately diverted towards the likes of McGrath/Campbell types instead 

I don’t disagree, I’m just giving my opinion on what Glass said & how he said it. 

1 hour ago, elephantstone78 said:

Good win. We have a decent record at this ground over the past few years.

overall, a decent performance and an enjoyable game. 

mclennan came onto a game after a pretty awful first half. Hedges coming back is such a bonus. 
lovely finish from jet too. 

Didn’t watch today’s game so can’t comment on his performance.

Interesting that Glass tried him out at RB. I’ve said before that it’s a position (I said RWB to be fair) that he could be developed into a very good player.

He’d need developed there of course, but it will be interesting to see if the new management team can find a position he’d be good at.

1 hour ago, Crossbow said:

Is JET available? He’s always been solid against us. Even looked a wee bit guilty scoring the pen in the Cup. 

I still think he would be a bad move. Sure he’s had a couple of good games against us,  it other than that............

not convinced he’s the man to spearhead our revolution over the summer

I didn't think we were great today, but at least we matched Livi for effort, and it paid off big time in the end. What a difference Hedges made coming on. We look so much more threatening when he's on the pitch. I think we have a great chance of beating Hibs with him back in the side.