Ever played in a game with or against a Dons player and how highly did you rate them?

1 hour ago, styrofoamplates said:

Played football at school with Baldur and Callum Bett and Lee Mair. 

Baldur was a decent player and you could see he was slightly better than the rest of the team. He was Jim back then of course. But changed his name to Baldur when he was 15. 

Lee was decent enough. Was quite surprised he made it to the level he did though. 

Didn't think much of Callum to be honest. 

Played for Aberdeen select (think about u14s) with Lee in a tournament over in Northern Ireland. Russell Duncan was in the team as well. Lee wasn't a standout but scored a few goals.

3 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Played for Aberdeen select (think about u14s) with Lee in a tournament over in Northern Ireland. Russell Duncan was in the team as well. Lee wasn't a standout but scored a few goals.

here was me thinking you were a young whippersnapper too. Old bastard. 

4 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Broad field bud. A think they had just moved there!,Scottish manager at the time, knew my uncle and that’s how a got a trial with them, played a year and moved on. Stayed round the corner from the 3 bridges train station.good times

Haha mental. My da bides in poundhill, beside the station. I was in the snooty fox a few month ago. Always go to the games when down though the last game was woeful to watch. 

Also mick mcafferty grew up in ardrossan also and used to play for Aberdeen.his brothers also stayed and were  monsters,6foot 6 brothers.one a huge fuck off rasta. Micks sister is proper gorgeous as well.think he was one of the first black folk to play in the premier league, but before my time and don’t think he played much but some of the older gentleman on here will remember him am sure?, I didn’t play football with him though.a was too young to play against him?

1 minute ago, Dad said:

What position were you you lying bastard?

None of your business you old poof.

Was in Coleraine. Other sides include a mid-Wales select, a rest of Grampian select, a Northern Ireland select and a few others I can't remember.

We won the tournament in a penalty shoot out.

59 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Haha mental. My da bides in poundhill, beside the station. I was in the snooty fox a few month ago. Always go to the games when down though the last game was woeful to watch. 

That’s it pound hill ??? thats fucking mental.Ian mckermont is my uncle,still there.aye went down in 1998 to 1999 played fitba for them but they were just about challenging to get in to the conference at that point.worked in a new place called bennigans as a grill chef.used to go to the local nightclub called ikon/diva 2 nightclubs rolled into one. Was years later that the cunt with polluted aids needles injected folk and he got murder for it in that nightclub, phewww lucked out missing that?

ps the games were a lot worse when a was playing for them ????turgid shite???

pps there is a massive Scot contingent down there and the pub you mentioned is the one that’s basically a Scots pub.was in there watching the World Cup and remember pished singing Romania Romania outside and got a wee punch tae the jaw for my amusement.was well worth it???

Played with a few premiership youth players at 5s and few lower league players and highland league players and even at that level there is a fair difference in quality between them and decent 5s level player. 

There's always a guy at 5s who you think is decent, then you play someone at even highland league level and they are usually a step up. I could only imagine what the top level guys would be like though. 

49 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

He's not ex Aberdeen, but I played with Ross Tokely for Bankhead Academy. 

He was prick then too.

The biggest prick I've every had the misfortune of playing against. Had a couple set-tos with him in town also. Gladly never a proper rumble as he's massive and would probably kick my cunt in 

13 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Played subuteo with Jim Leighton a few times. He was pretty shite really. Thrashed him every single game until the thick cunt finally figured out it was easier if he took his gloves off. 

Quit whilst you are ahead was my lesson that day.

At least you didn't have him decorating a room 

12 minutes ago, ab24_5qh said:

From '82 to '84,  was coached  as a kid at Newmachar Primary by Simmie.....I wonder if any first team players would do that now?

Used to play against Newmacher 89-91 and Simmie was still coach. Ace. Did Ross Tokely play for them? Mind some 6ft dirty cunt built like a man when he was 10.

Played against Jazzers loons and he’d sometimes come and watch..which was nice. They were shite but good technique with a dead ball.

Played against Barry Robson, best player on the pitch by a mile. Played against Daz Mackie, just mind he was small and rapid and id kick him every opportunity. Played in same team as Bavidge and he was average. Bavrage.

In other news i see Denzil Wyness in the gym a lot. Seems to be a lot better at gym shit than me. Probably still beat him at heid tennis tho. And mario kart.

• Upvote 1

played against Big Doug Rougvie once he was back down in Ballingry for a School reunion and my Mum and dad told him I was a massive Dons fan so he popped in the next day to say hello, this was mind-blowing for 14 yr. old me meeting one of my idols in my own house,  beat him 4-0 at Sensible Soccer  I was the mighty dons he went Ifk Gothenburg to be fair I don't think he was really into computer games.

2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Used to play against Newmacher 89-91 and Simmie was still coach. Ace. Did Ross Tokely play for them? Mind some 6ft dirty cunt built like a man when he was 10.

Played against Jazzers loons and he’d sometimes come and watch..which was nice. They were shite but good technique with a dead ball.

Played against Barry Robson, best player on the pitch by a mile. Played against Daz Mackie, just mind he was small and rapid and id kick him every opportunity. Played in same team as Bavidge and he was average. Bavrage.

In other news i see Denzil Wyness in the gym a lot. Seems to be a lot better at gym shit than me. Probably still beat him at heid tennis tho. And mario kart.

There’s a few big mariokart contenders on the hat

Garthdee Ski Slope about 1982. Kick about game with my 16 year old mates. In comes a 14 year old David (hun snake) Robertson. We all went to Harlaw. 
A fantastic player who skinned me for pace about 4 or 5 times, an absolute class above.

The next time he got the ball and pushed it past me I went for the man rather than the ball. A beauty of a knee high tackle. He couldn’t walk for two weeks, I couldn’t walk for four, but it was worth it. 

No cunt from Garthdee should support/play for hun fucks. 

Played against Willie Falconer when he was 10 or 11.  Even then everyone was talking about his talent and how he'd one day play for the Dons.  I think we beat them 6-4 and I know I scored a hat trick.  

Nothing to do with the Dons, but I once refereed a cup match in Essex where a 45 year old Trevor Brooking turned out for his local amateur side (Havering Nalgo).  He played center forward and bossed the game scoring three and setting up the other in a 4-1 win.  He had no pace and everyone tried to kick him, but he simply oozed class when the ball came to him and his delivery was unbelievable, scored direct from a corner.

My sister shagged one Dons player (possibly Ian Angus) and one non-Dons player (Caldwell of Mansfield Town).  I'll have to ask her how their performances compared.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Stavrogin said:

Played against Willie Falconer when he was 10 or 11.  Even then everyone was talking about his talent and how he'd one day play for the Dons.  I think we beat them 6-4 and I know I scored a hat trick.  

Nothing to do with the Dons, but I once refereed a cup match in Essex where a 45 year old Trevor Brooking turned out for his local amateur side (Havering Nalgo).  He played center forward and bossed the game scoring three and setting up the other in a 4-1 win.  He had no pace and everyone tried to kick him, but he simply oozed class when the ball came to him and his delivery was unbelievable, scored direct from a corner.

My sister shagged one Dons player (possibly Ian Angus) and one non-Dons player (Caldwell of Mansfield Town).  I'll have to ask her how their performances compared.

Aye that’s it bud ask your SISTER if they made her squirt all over the walls?,perhaps if they both managed to find her g spot.ask her if they both had her wailing with delight, nipples you could use to get fresh orange for breakfast.

you could do that while  spooning, giving her a little massage and telling her that no woman has ever gave you a decent blow job with cock in hand?, 

that last paragraph was just too weird bud but each to their own.sick fuck.??

• Dildo 1
22 hours ago, Stavrogin said:

She'll have hit the jackpot if that was the case.

Ian Angus had the biggest tadger by quite some distance over his 7 years at Pittodrie.

Inside info from pals mate Brian Mitchell.

A real monster whanger.

He also revealed that Mark McGhee had the biggest balls at the club.

As immortalised in our "BIG BALLS MCGHEE" banner unveiled over the Main Stand hoardings at an Arbroath reserve match he played in while coming back from injury.

It was a cracking tribute to the (then) much loved striker.

Pity he didn't see it that way, ballooning a sitter from 6 yards over the Paddock roof, then pointing in our direction when debating it with the dugout.

You would think getting "C'mon Big Balls" shouted at you every time you touched the football would encourage and inspire one's performance.

Apparently not.

• Haha 5
On 5/6/2021 at 12:11 PM, jamiesd said:

Took Pen's against one of the reserve keepers in the 80's David Lawrie.  This was at School or maybe youth club.  Think he only played one game.  Good guy.

Not an Aberdeen player but Played fives with Martin Bavidge a few times.  What a finisher he was.

His son is a brilliant striker for u16s 

On 5/5/2021 at 10:16 PM, Ten Caat said:

Roy Aitken when I was 12 at Butlins. (He had just become full time Celtic captain that year). The best 8 players got to play with him in an exhibition match with the Butlins coach (a Welsh loon who played for Arbroath for about 3 seasons by the name of John Cain)

Aitken wasn't holding back any despite the oldest of us being 13. Cain was shite...at least 3 of us were already better than him by then. Lanky and slow, 

I won boy of the week which won a free week's holiday at any Butlin's camp to be taken the following year at any time outwith the Fair fortnight. Parents never even shoved me a tenner for my efforts.......cubts

Exactly similar to myself and brother..

on that fucking abomination of a pitch?

Also still got the black and white photo...kneeling..striker pose?...

Also was there when Tommy Burns did the sessions ?...

Played against Ray Stephen...when I was at Neims...nah 5s

Notably...Walker McCall...(filthy cunt)when he played for the Bobbin Mill...I was playing Welfare ..for the Butchers Arms...(top scorer 89)  23...?

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
On 5/5/2021 at 11:02 PM, Andy_123 said:

Steve Tosh at goals. 5 a side. He seemed phenomenal, but me and my mates are pretty shite so who knows. 

Martin Boyle at 7 a side at Banks of Dee. Far too quick for anyone of me or my mates limited ability. Would have never guessed he’d end up at the level he has.

Stuart Armstrong used to have a kick about with us at school. A few years younger than us, but again would have never guessed he’d end up at the level he has. 

I played in that team a couple of times when they were short of boys. That team was a joke, they battered everyone. Stuart McKenzie the cove goalie and Garry Wood the ex county and Inverness striker and Martin Boyle among the players. 

• Dildo 1