Ever played in a game with or against a Dons player and how highly did you rate them?

On 5/5/2021 at 11:02 PM, Andy_123 said:

Steve Tosh at goals. 5 a side. He seemed phenomenal, but me and my mates are pretty shite so who knows. 

Martin Boyle at 7 a side at Banks of Dee. Far too quick for anyone of me or my mates limited ability. Would have never guessed he’d end up at the level he has.

Stuart Armstrong used to have a kick about with us at school. A few years younger than us, but again would have never guessed he’d end up at the level he has. 

I played in that team a couple of times when they were short of boys. That team was a joke, they battered everyone. Stuart McKenzie the cove goalie and Garry Wood the ex county and Inverness striker and Martin Boyle among the players. 

• Dildo 1

On 5/6/2021 at 11:23 AM, dazzy_deff said:

Andy Considine year younger than me and started at AFC Development after me. Used to play games with 3 age groups bundled together so played alongside him when he was a left winger (I know). 

Paul Lawson also in amongst that squad who ended up having a solid enough SPL career. Couple of local gadjees that Tommy and Ebbe know well in there too. 

Lot of the veteran first teamers would sometimes take the training on the ash car park across from Main Stand (Brian Irvine, Brian Grant, Roy Aitken etc) so played alongside them in training games. 

5's with Jim Bett and Jim Leighton (opposite teams). Bett absolutely unreal. 

Davie Donald (handful of first team games under Pele and JC) ended up at Sportsmans and played them in Scottish Amateur Cup 5 years ago or so. He got brought up playing for the same boys club as me but a couple of years below. Probably loads of ex young players at the top amateur clubs (Sportsmans, Woodside etc). Callum McHattie when he played for Quarryhill, Northfield and Aberdeen. He was something else as a kid, absolutely exceptional but never ended up in the first team here. 

Played against Maloney for school. Wasnt a standout and we always targetted others in his team. 

Best player i played with wasnt an ex Aberdeen player but Stuart Holden (USA international and ex Bolton). Team mates at King Street boys club before he moved to Houston. Always was absolutely class with the ball at his feet. 

Played against a notorious poster from here many a time. Big Ebbe. Broke our heart a few times. To be fair he was about 7ft tall when he was 10. 

@dazzy_deff is it true that Considine has massive schlong that was a talking point in the dressing room?

On 5/8/2021 at 5:00 AM, muttonhumper said:

She'll have hit the jackpot if that was the case.

Ian Angus had the biggest tadger by quite some distance over his 7 years at Pittodrie.

Inside info from pals mate Brian Mitchell.

A real monster whanger.

He also revealed that Mark McGhee had the biggest balls at the club.

As immortalised in our "BIG BALLS MCGHEE" banner unveiled over the Main Stand hoardings at an Arbroath reserve match he played in while coming back from injury.

It was a cracking tribute to the (then) much loved striker.

Pity he didn't see it that way, ballooning a sitter from 6 yards over the Paddock roof, then pointing in our direction when debating it with the dugout.

You would think getting "C'mon Big Balls" shouted at you every time you touched the football would encourage and inspire one's performance.

Apparently not.

I met Ian Angus on a cruise a few year ago ( a cruise on a boat, nae one at the harbour). Nice chap, his wife is a doctor. Aside from being a hun he was a good laugh.

never thought he was bursting out his speedos mind, although the good doctor never looked unsatisfied.

7 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

I met Ian Angus on a cruise a few year ago ( a cruise on a boat, nae one at the harbour). Nice chap, his wife is a doctor. Aside from being a hun he was a good laugh.

never thought he was bursting out his speedos mind, although the good doctor never looked unsatisfied.

Does she make £50k plus?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

A doctor makes much more than 50. Ayrshire portfolio told us his wife makes "the big bucks" and yet 52 is big according to him, who lives opposite a cooncil junkie and in a locale that Billy Gilmour's parents are leaving soon with their handout from their teenage son.

No idea what a pastry chef manager of pastry chef's make but it must be mega given his boasts. 

Don't you get bored of being a total prick on the Internet every day? 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

A doctor makes much more than 50. Ayrshire portfolio told us his wife makes "the big bucks" and yet 52 is big according to him, who lives opposite a cooncil junkie and in a locale that Billy Gilmour's parents are leaving soon with their handout from their teenage son.

No idea what a pastry chef manager of pastry chef's make but it must be mega given his boasts. 

Indeed who I was referring to Rocko.

A mere playful tug at his apparent boast.

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Doesn't your girlfriend, pretend or otherwise, get frustrated at her "man" getting pissed every weekend on student novelty beers instead of giving her the seeing to that every woman needs?

Is this why you harbour such an extensive collection of dilod's?

I dunno what a "dilod" is. 

Thick cunt. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Doesn't your girlfriend, pretend or otherwise, get frustrated at her "man" getting pissed every weekend on student novelty beers instead of giving her the seeing to that every woman needs?

Is this why you harbour such an extensive collection of dildo's?

See if you're going to edit 'dildos' from 'dilods' at least try and get it correct . No need for the apostrophe in a plural.

Thicko.

#lest4

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

?  Thats exactly what I think every time I see his depressing posts. He's like a big dark cloud looming over every topic. 

And everyone, apart from who he's manufactured an argument with, just ignoring him because they can't be arsed getting involved in a 19 page back & forth. It's fucking brutal. 

Grim. As. Fuck. 

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Oh it is, especially the type of guests and clientele we cater for, wouldn’t accept riff raff like yourself, 

pains you that a non NE man makes a substantial wage doesn’t it. 

as you were pakora

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Ayrshire people paying big bucks for fancy sliced fruit from a thick cunt who drinks coke? ?

Not just businesses in Ayrshire?..

no no no, branched out, all across Scotland. Not that thick now. Whoopsie 

can do a lot more than sliced fruit, a master of a knife I am.

coke as well. The most successful and no 1 selling soft drink served in most countries around the world.stupid bastards the lot.

you on the the sauce again?. Both of them?. Or is it a quiet night of musing and contemplations?.

while strangling the family dog

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

You will never live down your posts on here.

It wasn't me who posted it.

Unlike yourself I don’t take anything on here personally, nor would I care??

i get dons news, and a laugh every once in a while, you should try it?, good for the soul laughing 

eventually my incongruity, s will filter away with the sands of time and anyway what’s the point of having a mind if your unwilling to change it?. 

personally you have said some incredulous and down write hideous things from time to time. Just like myself, these words can never be erased.

#chicken gate will stand the test of time

#chickenhistory #CLM

Played against Barry Robson when he played for Deeside Youth who also had Ross Tokely playing for them. Even then he stood out and  was seen as the playmaker. Seem to remember picking up an early yellow card.

Also played alongside a few in charity games, namely... Doug Rougvie, Stewart McKimmie, Robbie Winters, Phil McGuire and Darren Young. Big Doug played up front as a battering ram and was brilliant banter throughout the game and even better banter in the pub afterwards.

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You think veggie burger was right about "chicken gate"?

Do you even know what you're saying?

Explain it please?

Bed time for me am afraid, remember, try contemplating happy thoughts, try to be a bit more ghandi rather than ghengis, no point walking about the earth like Ben Kingsley in sexy beast  NO NO NO NO NO NO THAT WILL NOT DO.

although answer one of mine first please!

when I called out the “terrible two” for releasing wife’s names and personal addresses on a public forum, citing crassness and just plain wrong doing, it took you no less than 1 hour to ridicule the person that had actually sympathised with that course of action?. Strange act especially as, well let’s just say wasn’t your best of days!. 
earlier today as well, taking comments made out of context for a cheap laugh. Not exactly mature but he ho 

nox noctis 

32 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You think veggie burger was right about "chicken gate"?

Do you even know what you're saying?

Explain it please?

I was right though wasn’t I my little Chicken Dinosaur? You admitted you were wrong. So that means I was right. 

Short term memory loss? All that time in the cellar must be playing havoc on your old brain box. 

Why don’t you have a nice lie down and a Horlicks? That’ll make it all better. 

8 hours ago, Misers Hill said:

Exactly similar to myself and brother..

on that fucking abomination of a pitch?

Also still got the black and white photo...kneeling..striker pose?...

Also was there when Tommy Burns did the sessions ?...

Played against Ray Stephen...when I was at Neims...nah 5s

Notably...Walker McCall...(filthy cunt)when he played for the Bobbin Mill...I was playing Welfare ..for the Butchers Arms...(top scorer 89)  23...?

Fucks yer problem .with that....?baffling..explain please .?..excuse me ..not that i give a donkey ride in Blackpool.what you think..

- 1 and and a cock..away and take a fuck o yersell.....

Broken ?included....put up or shut up.. .....coining it  out...you pair of fags pm me... nose disjointed Included ?....non returnable......fuck off...

.before a train fucks you ??

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
10 hours ago, Misers Hill said:

Fucks yer problem .with that....?baffling..explain please .?..excuse me ..not that i give a donkey ride in Blackpool.what you think..

- 1 and and a cock..away and take a fuck o yersell.....

Broken ?included....put up or shut up.. .....coining it  out...you pair of fags pm me... nose disjointed Included ?....non returnable......fuck off...

.before a train fucks you ??

'I’ll tell yet that! Donkey!'