Declan Gallagher

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Gary McDonald?

Mark Kerr?

Fergus Tiernan?

Nigel Pepper?

Gary Dempsey?

Ray McKinnon?

McDonald and Kerr were so bad in their 2nd season that it’s easy to forget they were actually decent in their first. McDonald came up with a few goals and Kerr rarely gave the ball away. 

Gary Dempsey was a decent player for us too. Technically very useful but horrendous lack of pace and strength.  

Can’t remember Ray McKinnon, Nigel Pepper never played much (don’t remember him that well either tbh, mostly cause he was forgettable) 

however, I am willing to concede on Fergus Tiernan. The Nigerian prince was pish 

9 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Lest we forget Stephen Hughes

I actually rate him below Mark Kerr and Gary McDonald

Stephen Hughes, there’s a name I’d successfully managed to blank from my memory. Until now. Cheers. 

Kerr was an arsehole and not a great footballer, but McDonald was far worse. Cunt used to hide behind players so he didn’t get given the ball, left Kerr doing the job of 2 players in the middle.

22 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I thought Declan Gallagher was outstanding when he came off the bench last night. One of his tackles was exceptional and prevented a likely equaliser (at the time).

If he maintains that standard of performance with Aberdeen, we have a bloody good player on our hands?

Aye he'll be fine for us. No concerns whatsoever 

19 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Gary McDonald? - Shite

Mark Kerr? - Shite

Fergus Tiernan? - My only memory of him was the paper talk of him getting a Nigeria call up.

Nigel Pepper? - Only remember him for his sending off just after coming on as a sub

Gary Dempsey? - Signed as an amateur, played like an amateur

Ray McKinnon? - Can't remember him playing for us at all, say's it all really.

2 hours ago, Sheepo said:

Aye Gallagher is a very solid SPL player who will do very well for us certainly an upgrade on the likes of Taylor and Devlin

Not much of a boast tbf ?

Hes a class act - just need to find him a decent partner (ABCR)

• 2 months later...
On 5/6/2021 at 8:36 PM, ab24_5qh said:

Motherwell fan tells me that he has had a poor season, was not a starter when they had a fully fit squad and has a serious lack of pace......I hope he is just bitter about him leaving!

I got a wee bit of stick for this post but I can't say I've been impressed with Gallagher so far. Maybe not fully match fit?

He’s SHITE

Ash Taylor levels of shite

The great SHITE hope.

Glass is a fkn mug when it comes to defensive strength needed. He thought this cunt was EVERYTHING we needed in central defence to get to groups & switched off back that end of pitch until Consi injury.

TOTALLY AMATEURISH MANAGEMENT with zero idea of what was needed.

He’s got a lot to do to get me back to any levels of ‘give him time’ shite when he makes such basic fkn misjudgments at this level.

7 minutes ago, super_al said:

Whilst Gallagher has been poor, I don't think Glass is shite. On Open Goal Andy Halliday stated that Aberdeen have improved under Glass. 

Very early days for Glass. Have to remember he’s a rookie too! As I said elsewhere, he’ll have learnt a lot from recent games. All about how he reacts now… he should know what he needs to do now.

6 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He’s SHITE

Ash Taylor levels of shite

The great SHITE hope.

Glass is a fkn mug when it comes to defensive strength needed. He thought this cunt was EVERYTHING we needed in central defence to get to groups & switched off back that end of pitch until Consi injury.

TOTALLY AMATEURISH MANAGEMENT with zero idea of what was needed.

He’s got a lot to do to get me back to any levels of ‘give him time’ shite when he makes such basic fkn misjudgments at this level.

Were you ever on the “give him time” thought process 

• Haha 1