Aberdeen 0 - 1 Hibernian

Some absolute Fannies in that team, at least half of them went hiding after the goal, Mclennan is an absolute joke as is Kennedy. Kamberi continually gave the ball away we played the ball backwards more than forwards in the 2nd half and we were far too slow. Only Mackenzie gets pass marks. Woods should do much better at the goal. Glass has inherited and absolute mess of a squad and he will need at least 8 new players in the summer and somehow try to get rid of Mclennan, Kennedy, Ojo and Probably Mcgeouch

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Aye, we were streetwise under mcinnes but you all thought we could do better

Cringe

What a fan knee you are. 
McInnes was fkn shite. He left us a load of shite.

you were waxing lyrical about how great it was to have Hedges back but now you’re bitching as to why Glass starts him. Incidentally, a player that is desperate to get as much game time as possible to sneak back into Welsh squad for Euros, so probably BEGGED to play.

Also, where’s your bookmark gone?

Absolute tampon teabag

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I have told you already

This is worrying times,  as a mcinnes team never, ever and would never lose at home to hibs

Glass is culpable here

1) starting Hedges when clearly unfit

2) having Kennedy anywhere near the team

3) waiting till the 82nd minute to make a second change

Worrying signs already 

IMG-20210512-214135.jpg

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The fact that this Hibs team have finished 3rd is a stinking endorsement for the SPFL.

They're fucking shite as well. 

I was thinking that, if a neutral tuned into that for a first taste of Scottish football they'd come away thinking what a shit standard. That's the 3rd and 4th best teams as well, no wonder slippy won manager of the year, Celtic were shite and all he had to do was win against that with his multi million squad. Something needs to change, bigger picture needs looked at, standards are getting worse.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

IMG-20210512-214135.jpg

7 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

MT once again showing he is bipolar

100% he’s got D.I.D or some other form of nae liking himself enough to stay the same person for more than half an hr at best. 

HE CANNOT EVEN TOLERATE HIMSELF HE’S THAT MUCH OF A TWAT

take note.... @Millertime

https://www.google.com/search?q=dissociative+identity+disorder&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

• Dildo 1

Woods - a back up keeper, never a regular no1

McLennan - dog shite

Hoban - will be gone

Considine - needs replaced, but probably won’t be.

MacKenzie - looks ok to me 

McGeouch - cannot make my mind up - looks neat & tidy but also plays like he’s in treacle

Ferguson - hopefully benefits from playing alongside Brown & plays a bit further forward 

Hayes - been a shadow of the player he was 1st time - doubtful if he’s worth a starting place?

Hedges - poor tonight but clearly a bit rusty - he’ll be key next season

Kamberi - pish in front of goal, hopefully we don’t re-sign him

Hendry - tries hard, but he’s never ever going to be a first pick Dons centre forward, if he is, we’re in trouble.

We need a central defender, a right back, a left winger, and two strikers minimum.

• Upvote 1

Getting rid of McInnes was necessary but I think there are some dark days ahead. It will be worth it in the long run but it's  a hell of a big ask of Glass in my opinion. 

There is practically nothing worth saving in that squad barring Hedges and Ferguson, who is no more than competent. The keepers are alright and McCrorie might yet do a job but the rest are keich, the young lads excepted. 

There is complete lack of dig and pace, a lack of directness at times,  no real football intelligence barring McGinn who is by far the best player we have but he is done, as is Considine and Hayes. Thank fuck the season is near done. 

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Willie Milker was impressed with Aberdeen’s quickness of play.

We were definitely quicker. But we did nothing with it. This is what it’s going to be like, and I don’t know how long the resolve will be for the fans. People saying he’ll need 2 or 3 seasons - absolute fantasy. Place is in panic mode every time we lose a goal! 

Results are all that matters. DM got the dunt because his “pragmatic” style stopped delivering points.

Our style of play has improved, but we don’t have the quality to do anything that counts. In reality we’ll need to buy A LOT of quality players to make the difference playing like that. It will be great for average teams to play against us - let us do all the pricking about and then wait for a fuckwit to be out of position and then play through us - like Utd.

3 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

He has not had that many run of games, agreed though, I can't make up my mind, he is tidy at times.

Pretty easy decision. 

The role he played tonight splitting the centre halves is the job Brown will be doing next season. 

So we're as well trying to move McGeouch on if we can.  He needs a run of games to be in any way effective and he won't get the chance as Brown's understudy. 

1 minute ago, daytripping said:

Imagine Miller and his teammates 83/84, would have been funny to see them play that team. Kamberi with his gloves against Roughvie. 12-0.

I reckon Miller’s side would likely finish with about 8 players on the field as well & still get that type result.

At least 3 (likely him & couple of others) would be red carded for halfing a few of our current team for their efforts in an Aberdeen strip

5 minutes ago, 1983 said:

We were definitely quicker. But we did nothing with it. This is what it’s going to be like, and I don’t know how long the resolve will be for the fans. People saying he’ll need 2 or 3 seasons - absolute fantasy. Place is in panic mode every time we lose a goal! 

Results are all that matters. DM got the dunt because his “pragmatic” style stopped delivering points.

Our style of play has improved, but we don’t have the quality to do anything that counts. In reality we’ll need to buy A LOT of quality players to make the difference playing like that. It will be great for average teams to play against us - let us do all the pricking about and then wait for a fuckwit to be out of position and then play through us - like Utd.

We showed some desire to play it quickly on the floor first half and play with a higher line so we were doing our work in their half. 

But the second half we reverted to type. Played deeper,  lots of balls going backwards and no real passion or desire from anyone. 

Complete overhaul required.  Including most of the guys who aren't out of contract in the summer.  

4 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

I hope Cormack is prepared to back his "outstanding candidate", because that was shite. 

Or the prawcess will backfire big time.

I hoped that my final virtual viewing, on my umpteenth season ticket bought in good faith, would be a much more pleasant experience.

Wrong for too many reasons to waste my time listing them.

I really hope that the DC happy clappers club are right and that a decent turnover of players will bring better performances on the park next season onwards.

Unfortunately I cannot see it happening in the short to medium term.

A Turnbull style clear out is required and our expectations over the next couple of seasons may require to be more modest pending this shambles being addressed.

If Glass can mend the problems in time then hats off to him. However I continue to worry that he is too green behind the lugs and is going to seriously struggle without serious backing via DC.

Anything is better than that drab season. 

The period of scoring 1 in 11 or whatever the fuck it was is one of the worst periods of being an Aberdeen fan I can remember. A relegation battle would be more entertaining. A season of complete nothingness all caused by McInnes.

No post match ‘biter reactions’ at all but I am reasonably happy with the fact there was more than enough there for Glass to make the right calls in Summer.

If he fails te see what we all do. Especially as he’s said he never missed a game in USA. He has no excuses at all.

Cormack MUST back HIS man though, or he takes 99% blame.

Remember this when it comes time to ‘fairly’ judge them both. 
Cormack has to back him up financially. We do not want a ‘budget’ manager

10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Woods - a back up keeper, never a regular no1

McLennan - dog shite

Hoban - will be gone

Considine - needs replaced, but probably won’t be.

MacKenzie - looks ok to me 

McGeouch - cannot make my mind up - looks neat & tidy but also plays like he’s in treacle

Ferguson - hopefully benefits from playing alongside Brown & plays a bit further forward 

Hayes - been a shadow of the player he was 1st time - doubtful if he’s worth a starting place?

Hedges - poor tonight but clearly a bit rusty - he’ll be key next season

Kamberi - pish in front of goal, hopefully we don’t re-sign him

Hendry - tries hard, but he’s never ever going to be a first pick Dons centre forward, if he is, we’re in trouble.

We need a central defender, a right back, a left winger, and two strikers minimum.

I must agree with just about every assessment by you tonight but the big thing for me tonight was commitment , and drive we are sorely lacking . Now will brown and gallacher be able to motivate ? 
hendry just not enough quality , and Kimberly a shadow of what he was too many attempts at trickery with no end product 

and Hornby 2:5 MILLION !!!!!!!!!!! 
I think I’ve got a better first touch than him and he just strolled about with no intent 

We had so much possession, but we looked absolutely clueless with it. A pass forward to a teammate with their back to goal, only to pass it back to either the same player or someone further back... repeat, repeat, repeat. Just not enough movement or runs being made in behind - so much play with back to goal. That's fine enough if you have lots of movement and play quick 1-2 or triangles to open up space but there was very little of that - everyone seemed too far from the ball so the obvious pass was back to defence again. Most passes seemed to be a safe option too, overly engineered and too much time taken over it - no zip to the play whatsoever. Severely lacking in creativity and really toothless upfront. Hedges was at least trying to come up with something different but it just wasn't happening for him -  when he's on his game he seems to be the only one out there that looks in any way dangerous. Glass needs to pull a rabbit from the hat and find some decent strikers and a couple more creative players/actual footballers. The new style of play is certainly more pleasing on the eye, but we currently don't have the players to both play this way and get results. It's all very well keeping possession and playing the ball around but there needs to be a cutting edge and we just don't have it. A big summer ahead.

• Upvote 1