Aberdeen 0 - 1 Hibernian

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

McInnes was found out for the charlatan he was before that by me. I may have still harbored stupidly optimistic wishes he could improve, or even change his style/tactics but boring stubbornness very soon extinguished any optimism 

he was blatantly average, as I have always maintained. A manager blessed with great advantages that have earned him over exaggerated praise he really didn’t have much to do to ‘earn’  

charmed life. NOTHING on his CV is impressive for a manger in my view. Some folk are far too easily impressed now

Pish. Anyone claiming McInnes wasn’t up to the job the second half of season 2016/17 should be sectioned. Best football we’ve played in about 25 years 

No doubt he’d overstayed his welcome but that’s a major revision of history to claim he should have been punted 4 years ago

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
23 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

^^This. 

He’s shite. 

Joe Lewis canna speak properly either. 

sounds like Norman Wisdom

Badly need to punt McDermid as well. I’m tempted to switch over to Hibs tv to escape the boring cunt 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He wears gloves in May.

I'm not having that. 

Modern players are all fuds... one of our players wears a plastic headband, although our newest signing did batter fuck out of someone with a baseball bat, so promising signs, following on from Brown, that we're now pursuing a policy of building a team full of mad cunts.

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Pish. Anyone claiming McInnes wasn’t up to the job the second half of season 2016/17 should be sectioned. Best football we’ve played in about 25 years 

No doubt he’d overstayed his welcome but that’s a major revision of history to claim he should have been punted 4 years ago

I actually think he should have been punted BEFORE that tbh. It was clear to me reasonably early he was never going to be an ‘impressive’ manager but I foolishly harbored a slight modicum of hope that I might have misjudged him, or that he could change & be more aggressive but that was stupid.

I think your statements/delusions of him are more pish than mine 

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

I actually think he should have been punted BEFORE that tbh. It was clear to me reasonably early he was never going to be an ‘impressive’ manager but I foolishly harbored a slight modicum of hope that I might have misjudged him, or that he could change & be more aggressive but that was stupid.

I think your statements/delusions of him are more pish than mine 

You’re away with it 

I don’t completely ignore the huge advantages McInnes had to live his charmed tenure with us & I also do not give him extra credit based on the fact we had soooo many shite managers before him.

He gets faaaaar too much false praise. He was a blatantly average manager. NOTHING more. As his previous & most likely future stats will clearly show. Especially when circumstances are considered 

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You’re delusional & clearly easily impressed/pleased. 

Slight of hand manager. You just never see the slight of hand

Easily impressed? We were putting 7 past teams and only lost out in the league and cup to the best Celtic team in donkeys years. What more you wanting? ?