For the record, can I just say how much I hate Glasgow. Home to the 2 most odious clubs in Britain, and filled to the brim with junkies, prostitutes and general low life.  But what pisses me off most is the cheeky chappie weegie stereotype, and the myth about them having "great banter" that seems to get peddled by social media. ie that statue with the traffic cone on its head that supposedly represents the citys "great sense of humor". Just fuck off you cunts, you are an embarrassment to the rest of Scotland :banghead: 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

For the record, can I just say how much I hate Glasgow. Home to the 2 most odious clubs in Britain, and filled to the brim with junkies, prostitutes and general low life.  But what pisses me off most is the cheeky chappie weegie stereotype, and the myth about them having "great banter" that seems to get peddled by social media. ie that statue with the traffic cone on its head that supposedly represents the citys "great sense of humor". Just fuck off you cunts, you are an embarrassment to the rest of Scotland :banghead: 

I like a weekend in Glasgow. tims and huns are arses but the nightlife is pyoor ace... Gan doon in a few weeks time. Looking forward to it

The huns want to win this to go the season undefeated in the League.

Aberdeen will have little say on the result going by recent displays.

The Aberdeen players will not want to get injured and spoil their summer break.

The Rangers to win with goals to spare.

• Downvote 1

Mass Covid superspeaders weekend stay clear of Glasgow at all costs 

Many years ago I was one of a few hundred Dons fans parked up in side corner of the Broomlaw Stand last game of the season before they where presented the dead club with the trophy  winning the league

Crazy day, I remember Jim Bett scoring a great goal from way outside the box, funny as fuck, Huns stunned into silence. I am sure we dumped them 3- 0  on the day.

Fastest and easiest  departure out of Iprix I can remember, hard to keep a straight face as we passed a few Huns, simply pissing myself with laughter 

A bit of that  would not go a miss on Saturday 

6 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Many years ago I was one of a few hundred Dons fans parked up in side corner of the Broomlaw Stand last game of the season before they where presented the dead club with the trophy  winning the league

Crazy day, I remember Jim Bett scoring a great goal from way outside the box, funny as fuck, Huns stunned into silence. I am sure we dumped them 3- 0  on the day.

Fastest and easiest  departure out of Iprix I can remember, hard to keep a straight face as we passed a few Huns, simply pissing myself with laughter 

It certainly wouldn't go amiss min.

Funnily enough I have been thinking about our 3-0 win on the last day of the 88/89 season over the last day or so as well. It was a joy to behold with Paul Wright, Jazzer Bett, and Willem van der Ark doing the needful.

If only we could repeat that tomorrow......?

Fuck it, why not?Aberdeen to win 2-1 with Kamberi and Hendry signing off their loan spells with the goals. 

Adrian Durham in the Sun Newspaper insists The Rangers finishing the season unbeaten less than a decade after playing in the fourth tier would be the greatest achievement ever in domestic Scottish football.

Aberdeen please win on Saturday and stop this hun loving fest once and for all.

6 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

Adrian Durham in the Sun Newspaper insists The Rangers finishing the season unbeaten less than a decade after playing in the fourth tier would be the greatest achievement ever in domestic Scottish football.

Aberdeen please win on Saturday and stop this hun loving fest once and for all.

lol.

A club that's spent multiple 10s of millions, with a budget dwarfing everyone else in Scotland bar Celtic, winning the league unbeaten is Scotlands greatest ever domestic achievement?  Fuck off ye prick.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

lol.

A club that's spent multiple 10s of millions, with a budget dwarfing everyone else in Scotland bar Celtic, winning the league unbeaten is Scotlands greatest ever domestic achievement?  Fuck off ye prick.

Exactly. Basically a team with a huge budget failing to lose a few games in one season v the other team with the huge budget & the rest of the fodder in Scotland 

If we end their unbeaten run I will fucking love it. Sevco just like the rangers that died in 2012 are off the scale financial dopers their fans have a cheek complaining about man citeh and psg etc the previous incarnation of the hun was doing it for decades til it caught up with them and this 9 year old outfit are following the same path. Bastards.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
6 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It certainly wouldn't go amiss min.

Funnily enough I have been thinking about our 3-0 win on the last day of the 88/89 season over the last day or so as well. It was a joy to behold with Paul Wright, Jazzer Bett, and Willem van der Ark doing the needful.

If only we could repeat that tomorrow......?

That game is a childhood memory that stuck for some reason, despite not being there. I remember the Green Final headline was 'Chumpions'. 

6 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

How nervous would they be if we scored the first goal? Very

(And how soft would the penalty they get be? Very)

4 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

lol.

And they have gone up and down the country with no fans in stadiums