Schoolboy defending. Considine and McKenzie static in the six yarder as Roofe moves. Embarrassing. 

Haha. First shot at goal almost goes out for the corner. 

I would love to cause these guys pain, absolutely nothing about them, charlatans to a man. 

More evidence that we are going backwards at a rate of knots.

We were beaten 4-0 in the first match at Ibrox this season. We had 7 shots, 3 on target, and 6 corners.

If Huns want it scoreline will be worse and our attacking statistics will definitely be worse.

Glass has an almost impossible job on his hands. As previously said DC better have the funds to match the overhaul required!!

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

The great news for all the Lewis happy clappers is that he's under contract for another 3 full years (as our highest paid player as things stand)

There's a reasonable chance he will still be there when Glass' replacement gets appointed

In fairness he’s in terrible form but you could count his mistakes on one hand before this season. 

I still don’t think he’s great now but he could easily get his form back.

Just now, Woody21 said:

More evidence that we are going backwards at a rate of knots.

We were beaten 4-0 in the first match at Ibrox this season. We had 7 shots, 3 on target, and 6 corners.

If Huns want it scoreline will be worse and our attacking statistics will definitely be worse.

Glass has an almost impossible job on his hands. As previously said DC better have the funds to match the overhaul required!!

You are fucking shite on here. This is purely a crap squad and about half are out the door end of the season. He has a big job but he’s got a clean slate which is a positive thing. Fanny.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Or he could at least start by telling the players to play with a style that they can cope with

Oh, and don't play mclennan right back 

Nope. Start teaching the methods to the players who will be here next season.

This is purely on the players anyway. Two shocking goals to concede and we’ve missed a couple of easy crosses to set up good chances.

Just now, Millertime said:

Yeah but surely the vast majority won't be here next season

Surely...

Be a fair few but he’s got a method he wants to use so has to try implement it. 

Them goals are purely on the players. The personnel Glass has to work with are shocking and that’s one mans fault. 

7 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

You are fucking shite on here. This is purely a crap squad and about half are out the door end of the season. He has a big job but he’s got a clean slate which is a positive thing. Fanny.

Two words for you. Fuck off...

8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Or he could at least start by telling the players to play with a style that they can cope with

Oh, and don't play mclennan right back 

Yep, McLennan is no right back or, perhaps, should say McLennan is no football player. 

3 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Only thing that could cheer me up now,is a mad Tim cunt to arrive outside the ground wee a gun and shoot about as many of them filth letting off fireworks and so.

Or the weegie bin man to rock up pished driving an artic lorry ? ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ? 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
Just now, Ten Caat said:

I have a horrible feeling there may be more out of contract players getting new offers than any of us ever dreamed might.

If Devlin can get one, no matter how short, anyone can

I was thinking this. 

I think we'll see either Hendry or Kamberi back here. I fear Devlin might get an extension as well, and we might be forced into selling Hedges and or Ferguson in the summer.

Im not optimistic in any way. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I was thinking this. 

I think we'll see either Hendry or Kamberi back here. I fear Devlin might get an extension as well, and we might be forced into selling Hedges and or Ferguson in the summer.

Im not optimistic in any way. (Anymore)

Just now, DelMonte said:

:laughing: thicko 

Far from it.

Anyhoo have better things to do than watch this pish and interact with a deluded mong, who thinks next season will be better! GFY.