5 minutes ago, AllyDon said:

1st half summed up our season. Pile of steaming dog poo!!

Glass has some job to do rebuilding a team for next season. Hopefully won't see many of the current squad back in the red of Aberdeen again as they don't deserve to wear it. 

It will take a lot more than just one season.

No real surprises so far. 

Glass performing about as well as he did at Atlanta with a poor squad, showing few signs of being a particularly good manager. 

If he gets tons of financial support to rebuild a squad with better players then I'd expect him to perform better next season, but then any manager with better players is going to get better results, so that doesn't elevate Glass' abilities beyond what they are currently. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ke1t said:

No real surprises so far. 

Glass performing about as well as he did at Atlanta with a poor squad, showing few signs of being a particularly good manager. 

If he gets tons of financial support to rebuild a squad with better players then I'd expect him to perform better next season, but then any manager with better players is going to get better results, so that doesn't elevate Glass' abilities beyond what they are currently. 

So if he makes good signings and we are better it’s not down to him? This forum ffs 

• Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Glass needs to show a ruthless streak. So far I think he's been far too soft, or appears to be. I put that down to there still being a few games left but now is the time to be cut throat.

We should find out on Monday. He better be announcing a pile of departures 

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

So if he makes good signings and we are better it’s not down to him? This forum ffs 

If he gets a giant bundle of cash to go buy a better standard of player than Ash Taylor and Funso Ojo then no, it's down to the increased budget. 

Give me enough cash and I'll go buy Ronaldo and Messi and piss the league. 

Give me no cash and I'll bring in Greg Leigh and a fourth choice striker from St Johnstone and finish below Hibs. 

People are talking about Glass getting 'Massive support' from the board... that doesn't make him Alex Ferguson. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ke1t said:

If he gets a giant bundle of cash to go buy a better standard of player than Ash Taylor and Funso Ojo then no, it's down to the increased budget. 

Give me enough cash and I'll go buy Ronaldo and Messi and piss the league. 

Give me no cash and I'll bring in Greg Leigh and a fourth choice striker from St Johnstone and finish below Hibs. 

People are talking about Glass getting 'Massive support' from the board... that doesn't make him Alex Ferguson. 

Aye so if he does well he gets no credit cause you said he’d be shite. Get fucked min.

• Downvote 1
20 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I have a horrible feeling there may be more out of contract players getting new offers than any of us ever dreamed might.

If Devlin can get one, no matter how short, anyone can

Cormack saying that we have a budget of £3m more than Hibs this season and that we’d be competitive budget wise next season set alarm bells ringing for me 

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Aye so if he does well he gets no credit cause you said he’d be shite. Get fucked min.

My personal opinion doesn't prevent you or anyone else giving him credit for something you feel he deserves credit for. 

Settle down.