2 minutes ago, Donscanada said:

Lets not forget an owner who sold his best defender ie mckenna, top scorer ie big sam and most creative player ie wright in contrast hibs resisted offers for their best defender and top scorer. 

Let's not forget cosgrove wasn't playing and Wright hardly played under derek until this season. Then was dropped before he moved...but aye

3 minutes ago, Donscanada said:

Lets not forget an owner who sold his best defender ie mckenna, top scorer ie big sam and most creative player ie wright in contrast hibs resisted offers for their best defender and top scorer. 

'Big Sam' was a liability for months before he was punted, Wright was inconsistent, and McKenna was not the player he had been. 

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

What? We have ripped them apart in this second half!!!!

You can't have it both ways 

Blaming mcinnes is the action of a thicko as 1) he left months ago and 2) he wasn't allowed to sign anyone in January, whilst losing Wright and Cosgrove 

Cosgrove would have had a hattrick today. First job for Glass is to bring in a couple of attacking players who at least know where the goal is. Then he can start addressing some of the other problems.

Just now, Millertime said:

What? We have ripped them apart in this second half!!!!

You can't have it both ways 

Blaming mcinnes is the action of a thicko as 1) he left months ago and 2) he wasn't allowed to sign anyone in January, whilst losing Wright and Cosgrove 

That's good we've been better at 2-0 down! I've not said anything to contradict what I originally said, have I?

Cosgrove was barely playing before he left, and Wright had been benched. Wright was bang average for most of the time he was with us. Let's not re-write history. 

the squad is full of players that don't seem to be able to do the basics. This is who McInnes brought in. This is who McInnes trained.

glass has had, what, just over a month to work with this lot, and hasn't brought any players in as yet due to transfer Windows. He's hardly going to change much in that time, is he? I can see what he's trying to do, but some of the players aren't good enough. Simple as that.