7 minutes ago, NEM said:

Believe it or not and you’ll probably think I’m aff my heed but we actually played well second half ??

If we'd started the first half like we did the second we wouldn't have lost 4-0.  Some encouraging signs despite the result, be glad to see the back of some of these jokers.

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

Believe it or not and you’ll probably think I’m aff my heed but we actually played well second half ??

I agree with that.

Was ready to switch the 2nd half off but perservered and thought we controlled the half.

Every goal was down to a mistake and we should have scored 4 or 5.

At least you could see an attempt to attack and push players forward.

I see Campbell getting stick again but there is definitely a player in there.Much better when he passes forward.

• Downvote 1
17 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

Unlucky with your prediction.:cool:

Aberdeen should have scored at least 2 goals.

They played some good stuff in the second half.

Was looking close there for a moment, nae sure of your other predictions but i know i got the are cheeks results correct so 4 points.  Will be close at the final whistle. 

1 minute ago, Joe pike said:

I agree with that.

Was ready to switch the 2nd half off but perservered and thought we controlled the half.

I see Campbell getting stick again but there is definitely a player in there.Much better when he passes forward.

Campbell made one error, a poor pass when under pressure and it's no surprise that folk decide to single that out and ignore the positive impact he had when coming on, really like how him and McGeouch looked as a pair.

2 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

I agree with that.

Campbell and the changes in the second half changed the game. We then gave away two horrendous goals again. Glass identified a tactical change needed and it worked but our players are not good enough to defend and take chances 

20 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

If Hibs win cup & have a few £m more than us to play with for next season we will struggle to get 4th.

Cormack needs to back his man with cash. Hibs will beat us to signings for sure if in Europe til Christmas. Ross does love to go after our signing targets & when he has the budget he gets them

Are you sure it’s not other way round is that not how we ended up with ojo and mcrorie

Scoring against them isn't easy. The proof of that lies in conceding only 13 goals all season. They have an outstanding goalkeeper and an array of multi million pound strikers. Yet still something might have been taken from this. The Ferguson miss was a shocker and might have changed the complexion of it had he just put it away.

8 minutes ago, daytripping said:

This is the worst dons team in my lifetime, team of 95 would have destroyed them. Derek has left such a mess.

He has.

But why give Tavenier the freedom of Ibrox first half against  young ( but very promising) full back. 

How bad was Roofe tackle first half on Hedges,  at least a booking?

Two own goals against two sitters, and Hayes sleeping following Mcgregor parry of Hedges shot. Ferguson poor choice of shooting when Hayes open, trying to make up for sitter, but never beating keeper from there.

Second half better but against Huns team playing McInnes game management style.

Just now, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Have you not noticed? We are utterly rank and it is going to take serious investment to turn it round.

Have you noticed half the squad are out of contract so it’s a clean slate. It’s a good thing that there’s a lot of work to do as these players aren’t up to it 

• Upvote 1

On the whole the intent was there to play attacking football and especially second half we played it, but as we all should know some of these players aren't good enough. Some of them struggle with 5 yard passes. We should have scored 2 or 3 at least but again showed no composure in the final third. Mclennan, Lewis, Kamberi and Hendry especially were horrific. I thought Mackenzie, Mcgeouch and Hedges were probably our better players

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think games are won and lost in both boxes, we were terrible in both. Deserved our trouncing. 

I'd get rid of 90%

Yes, a lot of clutching at straws here. Too many are overlooking the fact that games are won by scoring more goals than the opposition.

• Dildo 1
7 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

We haven’t even averaged scoring a goal a game ffs. Only Utd, County & Accies have score less & they have a chance to add to theirs tomorrow ?

Is this our worst goals for season ever?

Indeed it is. But the goals per game ratio was equalled in three other seasons, 1917 when there was a more important matter going on. The other two were in recent memory 2010 and 2012.

McInnes is gone and the same group of players assembled by McInnes, as bad as they currently are, look better organized under Glass and are at least attempting to play football.

If McInnes was the fantastic manager we're told he was, and Glass so inexperienced that he should never been allowed near the Dons job, how is it possible that Glass has McInnes' team playing better than McInnes did?

There are a few possible answers to that question, but none of them favour McInnes.

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 1
9 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Aye and he couldn't handle the biggest budget in the league and was sacked within a Year

Besides the point. Point is he basically went after loads of our targets & as a result bumped up their wages/costs as a result but when he has had the better budget than us, he has gotten his man.

Maybe we should sell the cunt Russ Richardson as he seems to like him & I would say we should bin him

4 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

McInnes is gone and the same group of players assembled by McInnes, as bad as they currently are, look better organized under Glass and are at least attempting to play football.

If McInnes was the fantastic manager we're told he was, and Glass so inexperienced that he should never been allowed near the Dons job, how is it possible that Glass has McInnes' team playing better than McInnes did?

There are a few possible answers to that question, but none of them favour McInnes.

McInnes had gone completely stale and was rightly sacked after 7 years. It’s debatable that we’re any better. We’ll drop many places if we continue as we’ve been under Glass. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1