Those celebrations in glasgow. Fuck sake. Do you think any of their fans give a fuck the real club were liquidated? Do they fuck

sfa & uefa surely set a dangerous precedent allowing them to reclaim the name rangers and hold all the history.

aberdeen should just fucking go for it. Spend £200 million we don’t have and win the league, Scottish cup, league cup and get a run in the champions league. It’ll be class. Then we’ll just go bust, not pay our bills and get 3 years worth of good days out in the lower leagues and be back to where we are today. Why the fuck not?  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, slippers said:

I don’t like how excuses are creeping in for him already.

What are the 'excuses' you find unreasonable? 

Perhaps you disagree with the observation that this is not his Glass' squad, or that he hasn't had enough time,  or that the team is playing slightly better even if the results aren't yet going our way? Perhaps you think all of this is too soft. I honestly don't know.

The rebuild starts now

We need to find players who are winners who actually give a fuck

The underachieving players need to be booted out,  ie Kennedy and the particularity  pathetic  McLennan who is simply not a professional  footballer.

Glass must NOT extend  the contracts of Devlin ( Sick Note ) and Anderson been there and its obviousl they are simply not good enough to wear are shirt

Simply sick to death of hearing from Aberdeen mangers postmatch we where not good enough, its your job to get the players up for any game.

We gave them to much respect..WTF, that's  a defeatist attitude and mindset

Highlighlight of the season getting rid of McInnes and that's it..... the rest was a boring shitfest to watch

Glass needs to step up as he has been left a mountain to climb but he needs to be ruthless with his players shite performances and there out of door

6 hours ago, Millertime said:

Hmm

Not sure how I feel about that 

He has been bloody stinking this season , but around better players should flourish

3 or 4m though and fair enough 

I think Ferguson has been our best player by miles. If anything when we were struggling after Christmas time I thought he was trying to hard. Could of took a step back in games instead of being in the middle one minute on the wing the next then trying to get into the box to get on the end of things. 
If the rest were trying as hard as him we wouldn’t of been struggling where we were

1 hour ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

The rebuild starts now

We need to find players who are winners who actually give a fuck

The underachieving players need to be booted out,  ie Kennedy and the particularity  pathetic  McLennan who is simply not a professional  footballer.

Glass must NOT extend  the contracts of Devlin ( Sick Note ) and Anderson been there and its obviousl they are simply not good enough to wear are shirt

Simply sick to death of hearing from Aberdeen mangers postmatch we where not good enough, its your job to get the players up for any game.

We gave them to much respect..WTF, that's  a defeatist attitude and mindset

Highlighlight of the season getting rid of McInnes and that's it..... the rest was a boring shitfest to watch

Glass needs to step up as he has been left a mountain to climb but he needs to be ruthless with his players shite performances and there out of door

I think you're going to be bitterly disappointed.

1 hour ago, BonnieDon said:

That was McInnes' doing.

Yes and see what happened we lost a goal yesterday thanks to him

First he put a a half hearted tackle which a real defender would have won first time.

Then he tracked the player back but simply couldn't be arsed to make another tackle  when it mattered

Based  on his skill level and attitude and commitment  to the team, he should not wear a Red shirt again

He is not an asset to the club just wage thief  and liability 

When I see his name on the team sheet I despair loan him out next season  and again  until his contract runs down

4 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Yes and see what happened we lost a goal yesterday thanks to him

First he put a a half hearted tackle which a real defender would have won first time.

Then he tracked the player back but simply couldn't be arsed to make another tackle  when it mattered

Based  on his skill level and attitude and commitment  to the team, he should not wear a Red shirt again

He is not an asset to the club just wage thief  and liability 

When I see his name on the team sheet I despair loan him out next season  and again  until his contract runs down

In his defence, I don't think he ever claimed to be a right back.

That’s the problem, he’s not a winger either, midfielder, defender or attacker be it a number 10 or a main striker.boys fucking useless.has had more than enough time and chances. Brains of a dead mongoose, like the water boy , all he can do is run

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Those celebrations in glasgow. Fuck sake. Do you think any of their fans give a fuck the real club were liquidated? Do they fuck

sfa & uefa surely set a dangerous precedent allowing them to reclaim the name rangers and hold all the history.

aberdeen should just fucking go for it. Spend £200 million we don’t have and win the league, Scottish cup, league cup and get a run in the champions league. It’ll be class. Then we’ll just go bust, not pay our bills and get 3 years worth of good days out in the lower leagues and be back to where we are today. Why the fuck not?  

like your thinking,however we would have to be seen as super deluxe masons to pull that off.
id be in all the same just for the hell of it
mirror everything the kunts do i say,make the SFA  squirm

On 5/15/2021 at 2:19 PM, Robin Askwith said:

File thon Dean Campbell under McLennan aswell. 
Fcukin hopeless
Get rid 

Despite the fact he played very well when he came on, contributed to us being 100x better in the second half, it's best to concentrate on the 1 error he made.

Fud

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2
9 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

John McGinn went for £3M plus a 15% sell on clause..

We’d snap their hand for a similar deal

If anything that should be used as an example of undervaluing. 

18 months on from that deal he was suddenly worth 10 times that.