2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Jesus Christ. Bit of bad form and that’s him. He’s been brilliant every other season.

Absolute codswallop

He's been decent enough but still with a few total clangers mixed in.

I repeat. He was Cardiff City's fucking reserve 'keeper (they punted him out on loan in 2 of the seasons.......got a reasonable amount of playing time for Blackpool. Not so much at Fulham). Who was ahead of him? David fucking Marshall........just let that one sink in

• Dildo 2
24 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Absolute codswallop

He's been decent enough but still with a few total clangers mixed in.

I repeat. He was Cardiff City's fucking reserve 'keeper (they punted him out on loan in 2 of the seasons.......got a reasonable amount of playing time for Blackpool. Not so much at Fulham). Who was ahead of him? David fucking Marshall........just let that one sink in

If you think Lewis has been decent the past few seasons apart from last then we will end it there. 

He’s been a great signing, cmon to fuck.

2 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

I quite like Lewis, but definitely agreeing with much of what Ten Caat is saying.

Lewis is a great keeper, but all players have a shelf life. 

He's 33 and whislt some keep performing for years beyond this age, others don't, and there have been some worrying signs from Lewis this season. 

7 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Lewis single-handedly saved us from a number of hidings this year.

And single handedly put us out the league cup

I think he's unreliable, doesn't command his box, a dreadful captain, has the kicking skills of your average 10 year old (and the ball control/passing skills of your average 8 year old) and has the look of a man that's actively contemplating jumping off the Forth Road Bridge.

But apart from that he's fine. And contracted until 2024. 

• Dildo 2
9 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

And single handedly put us out the league cup

I think he's unreliable, doesn't command his box, a dreadful captain, has the kicking skills of your average 10 year old (and the ball control/passing skills of your average 8 year old) and has the look of a man that's actively contemplating jumping off the Forth Road Bridge.

But apart from that he's fine. And contracted until 2024. 

Doesn’t command his box? Fucking hell.