1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Haha, tying yourself in knots

Not really. You called for McInnes to be sacked, absolutely slaughtered him on match threads and now you defend him? He deserved to be punted about a year before he was.

Glass will be judged when he doesn’t have these shit players to work with.

One massive tick in Glass' favour, we've played far better against the cheeks than we would have expected under McInnes. 

As much as I'm critical of Glass, that can't be ignored. 

With better players we can hope for better results. 

Do you seriously think mcinnes wanted to sell Cosgrove, pocketing 2m and only being allowed at the very last minute to bring in 3 loan forwards, 2 of whom hadn't played football in months?

I understand why he wasn't allowed to sign anyone if he was leaving in the summer, but it means you can't throw the state of the squad at him

He developed mckenna and Cosgrove to the point we got 5.5m for them

You were delighted when he signed Hornby & Kamberi. 

I believe you said we have signed some ACTUAL footballers 

Do you seriously think mcinnes wanted to sell Cosgrove, pocketing 2m and only being allowed at the very last minute to bring in 3 loan forwards, 2 of whom hadn't played football in months?

I understand why he wasn't allowed to sign anyone if he was leaving in the summer, but it means you can't throw the state of the squad at him

He developed mckenna and Cosgrove to the point we got 5.5m for them

He wasn't playing cosgrove though! He was playing Curtis main in front of him! 

we couldn't turn down that money for cosgrove, could we? Especially when derek was going in the summer (so he claims). 

mcinnes even said that Hoban was mckenna's replacement. We miss McKenna - Hoban isn't good enough 

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Played alright but so bad in both boxes. 

Had a few tidy moves but you get horsed 4-0 I don't think you can say we played "alright."

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Had a few tidy moves but you get horsed 4-0 I don't think you can say we played "alright."

Aye probably not but I do think we’ve played quite well in spells. Mistakes and missing sitters have been the main issue. Second half we’ve been very good weirdly. 

Just now, Millertime said:

Yeah, he was "managing " Cosgrove by letting him know he wasn't indispensable 

Your last paragraph is the clincher  - we got shitter once we replaced a 3.5m centre half with a free one who has been injured for 7 years?

Well, I never..!

Aye. Losing McKenna is what made us shit MT...though you said he wasn't worth that at the time though, didn't you? ?

we weren't shit before then at all, were we?!

We've been baws for 3 years, MT. No denying it