Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
redcryptoknight

Glass Out, McInnes In

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Glass has now had weeks and weeks to turn this failing Dons team around. He hasn't - and it's time for the pathetic list of excuses to end. Looking at his record this season, Glass has failed to beat Sevco Rangers even once. Let that sink in you happy clapper Glass fans.

The time is past overdue to bring McInnes back. McInnes knows this squad better than anyone, and he knows exactly what they're not capable of. That's why he used a special low intensity training technique to never tire our boys out before match day, and didn't bother with tactics that would only confuse them, and never asked them to play the ball forward with pace, since that would mean passing the ball faster than they can run or think, and never worked on set pieces in training because they'd only make a tit of them on matchday anyway.

Glass has stupidly tried to change that training, and has spoken in interviews about something called "attacking football", which can only have demoralized the players we currently have.

Another point: McInnes talks really well and has a wonderful chummy rapport with the Glasgow media. Due to a lack of Glasgow links Glass doesn't enjoy that same bonhomie, and we're suffering with negative press from quality publications such as the Daily Record because of it.

If we can persuade McInnes to return he'll need some time to fix things (maybe another 8 years, maybe more) because Glass' tenure as Aberdeen boss has left this team an absolute shambles.

One last point. It is clear that Cormack and McInnes don't get on very well, so to make this change possible I think Cormack should stand down to allow Milne to resume his rightful place as Aberdeen Chairman. Milne has always struck me as a passionate, intelligent and articulate man who would do absolutely anything to ensure that Aberdeen make the top six. You can hear it in his voice - Milne is a leader positively brimming with energy and ideas.

Going backwards to the Milne/McInnes dream team would be a giant leap forward for this club. Glass out, McInnes in. Come on home big man, all is forgiven.

spacer.png

Edited by redcryptoknight
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Dildo on Bonnet 13

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, redcryptoknight said:

Glass has now had weeks and weeks to turn this failing Dons team around. He hasn't - and it's time for the pathetic list of excuses to end. Looking at his record this season, Glass has failed to beat Sevco Rangers even once. Let that sink in you happy clapper Glass fans.

The time is past overdue to bring McInnes back. McInnes knows this squad better than anyone, and he knows exactly what they're not capable of. That's why he used a special low intensity training technique to never tire our boys out before match day, and didn't bother with tactics that would only confuse them, and never asked them to play the ball forward with pace, since that would mean passing the ball faster than they can run or think, and never worked on set pieces in training because they'd only make a tit of them on matchday anyway.

Glass has stupidly tried to change that training, and has spoken in interviews about something called "attacking football", which can only have demoralized the players we currently have.

Another point: McInnes talks really well and has a wonderful chummy rapport with the Glasgow media. Due to a lack of Glasgow links Glass doesn't enjoy that same bonhomie, and we're suffering with negative press from quality publications such as the Daily Record because of it.

If we can persuade McInnes to return he'll need some time to fix things (maybe another 8 years, maybe more) because Glass' tenure as Aberdeen boss has left this team an absolute shambles.

One last point. It is clear that Cormack and McInnes don't get on very well, so to make this change possible I think Cormack should stand down to allow Milne to resume his rightful place as Aberdeen Chairman. Milne has always struck me as a passionate, intelligent and articulate man who would do absolutely anything to ensure that Aberdeen make the top six. You can hear it in his voice - Milne is a leader positively brimming with energy and ideas.

Going backwards to the Milne/McInnes dream team would be a giant leap forward for this club. Glass out, McInnes in. Come on home big man, all is forgiven.

spacer.png

Nice format.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, redcryptoknight said:

Glass has now had weeks and weeks to turn this failing Dons team around. He hasn't - and it's time for the pathetic list of excuses to end. Looking at his record this season, Glass has failed to beat Sevco Rangers even once. Let that sink in you happy clapper Glass fans.

The time is past overdue to bring McInnes back. McInnes knows this squad better than anyone, and he knows exactly what they're not capable of. That's why he used a special low intensity training technique to never tire our boys out before match day, and didn't bother with tactics that would only confuse them, and never asked them to play the ball forward with pace, since that would mean passing the ball faster than they can run or think, and never worked on set pieces in training because they'd only make a tit of them on matchday anyway.

Glass has stupidly tried to change that training, and has spoken in interviews about something called "attacking football", which can only have demoralized the players we currently have.

Another point: McInnes talks really well and has a wonderful chummy rapport with the Glasgow media. Due to a lack of Glasgow links Glass doesn't enjoy that same bonhomie, and we're suffering with negative press from quality publications such as the Daily Record because of it.

If we can persuade McInnes to return he'll need some time to fix things (maybe another 8 years, maybe more) because Glass' tenure as Aberdeen boss has left this team an absolute shambles.

One last point. It is clear that Cormack and McInnes don't get on very well, so to make this change possible I think Cormack should stand down to allow Milne to resume his rightful place as Aberdeen Chairman. Milne has always struck me as a passionate, intelligent and articulate man who would do absolutely anything to ensure that Aberdeen make the top six. You can hear it in his voice - Milne is a leader positively brimming with energy and ideas.

Going backwards to the Milne/McInnes dream team would be a giant leap forward for this club. Glass out, McInnes in. Come on home big man, all is forgiven.

spacer.png

 

5 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Nice format.

 

 

Brain Dead.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Delete this thread, FFS 

 

It's obviously tongue in cheek.

Probably didn't warrant a new thread for it though. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

 

Brain Dead.

Pot Kettle Black

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, RedBarron said:

Pot Kettle Black

Love the curry flavoured one, not so keen on chicken and mushroom

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post

Look at that photo, gloriously clean shaven in the days before the beard spiders started fucking with his brain. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Look at that photo, gloriously clean shaven in the days before the beard spiders started fucking with his brain. 

 

They're fucking wee Big Joe's brain as well now.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

@Millertime how are you rating this patter out of 10

Its not even registering on the dickhter scale

Not even a 1

Abhorrent

Edited by Millertime
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Its not even registering on the dickhter scale

Not even a 1

Abhorrent

Totally agree with your comment MT. Have a +1

 

  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, redcryptoknight said:

Glass has now had weeks and weeks to turn this failing Dons team around. He hasn't - and it's time for the pathetic list of excuses to end. Looking at his record this season, Glass has failed to beat Sevco Rangers even once. Let that sink in you happy clapper Glass fans.

The time is past overdue to bring McInnes back. McInnes knows this squad better than anyone, and he knows exactly what they're not capable of. That's why he used a special low intensity training technique to never tire our boys out before match day, and didn't bother with tactics that would only confuse them, and never asked them to play the ball forward with pace, since that would mean passing the ball faster than they can run or think, and never worked on set pieces in training because they'd only make a tit of them on matchday anyway.

Glass has stupidly tried to change that training, and has spoken in interviews about something called "attacking football", which can only have demoralized the players we currently have.

Another point: McInnes talks really well and has a wonderful chummy rapport with the Glasgow media. Due to a lack of Glasgow links Glass doesn't enjoy that same bonhomie, and we're suffering with negative press from quality publications such as the Daily Record because of it.

If we can persuade McInnes to return he'll need some time to fix things (maybe another 8 years, maybe more) because Glass' tenure as Aberdeen boss has left this team an absolute shambles.

One last point. It is clear that Cormack and McInnes don't get on very well, so to make this change possible I think Cormack should stand down to allow Milne to resume his rightful place as Aberdeen Chairman. Milne has always struck me as a passionate, intelligent and articulate man who would do absolutely anything to ensure that Aberdeen make the top six. You can hear it in his voice - Milne is a leader positively brimming with energy and ideas.

Going backwards to the Milne/McInnes dream team would be a giant leap forward for this club. Glass out, McInnes in. Come on home big man, all is forgiven.

spacer.png

Wise up min!!

Share this post


Link to post

Time to move on from Mcinnes, thanks for  taking Aberdeen to higher level, but it was best to part  our ways. 

Good luck for the future, don't come back to haunt us.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi I'm Johnny Knoxville and his thread was brought to you by Jackass, J.R Hartley and the number E.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

They're fucking wee Big Joe's brain as well now.

We should be spending some of DC's millions on getting Rentokil in this summer to get these beard spiders to fuck, they're ruining everything.

  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

We should be spending some of DC's millions on getting Rentokil in this summer to get these beard spiders to fuck, they're ruining everything.

He should never have  gone into INDIA.  👙 With his Beard.  🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷

Edited by shooftahmooftah

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...