Christian Ramirez - new #9

1 minute ago, Donmacca said:

This is what I was expecting for the Glass era. I complete unknown with an exotic name. Quite exciting if true

Hope he's better than the last one we got that was unknown with an exotic name. 

Seriously though, not seen Ramirez play.  Is there any confirmed link or is it just more made up pish?

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Hope he's better than the last one we got that was unknown with an exotic name. 

Seriously though, not seen Ramirez play.  Is there any confirmed link or is it just more made up pish?

Haven't a clue if there any substance to it or if someone is at it.

5 minutes ago, Dad said:

On it son ?

In the meantime I'll get a few gifs together, plus a song for him set to summat by David Bowie - the usual ?

C-c-c-c Christian Ramirez will always score the goals 

Just something to get you started 

1 hour ago, Sheepo said:

I hear he is on 9K a week has no history of serious injury and does goals so we can rule him out. I also hear he has not yet been unearthed as a Hun so maybe still a chance

He doesn't do goals particularly well so this could be a possibility. I notice Atlanta tried to get him to replace the injured Martinez last season but bid was rejected. Hope it is true and we are looking at different avenues but assume it’s fabricated. 

On 5/16/2021 at 1:59 PM, Alex_14 said:

We're interested. Plays for Houston Dynamo. 

On 5/16/2021 at 2:16 PM, aberdeen1970 said:

Fair enough 

@Alex_14 where are you seeing this link? 

On 5/16/2021 at 3:16 PM, aberdeen1970 said:

Alex-14, like Highland Mechanic on Pie and Bovril, has stated that we are interested in this guy.  Neither has came up with any link or source. 

Sounds like shite. 

Cannot believe folk are falling for this pish ? pleb comes on having taken into account that were are clearly in desperate need of strikers & (with the Glass history in States) has searched for any exciting but hardly exactly‘plausible’ to even be eligible to sign for Aberdeen. 

OP has also VERY NOTABLY been completely absent from thread for ages to avoid any & all questions on the matter & has already proven it to be complete shite

8 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Cannot believe folk are falling for this pish ? pleb comes on having taken into account that were are clearly in desperate need of strikers & (with the Glass history in States) has searched for any exciting but hardly exactly‘plausible’ to even be eligible to sign for Aberdeen. 

OP has also VERY NOTABLY been completely absent from thread for ages to avoid any & all questions on the matter & has already proven it to be complete shite

And a few like me bit ?

although I did think it unlikely