Christian Ramirez - new #9

8 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

It looks like Atlanta tried to sign him in the past. Not sure if that was when Glass was boss or De Boer

Yeah they tried to bring him in to replace Joseph Martinez. Shame he doesn’t have a record like Martinez. I’m now really hoping that jet is no3 and Ramirez is no2 and we are still to bring in no1. I think he looks a solid signing but was hoping for someone with a better record for our no1 spot. 

I know it’s difficult but that will be another player that will be a top earner with no sell on value. 

6 minutes ago, slippers said:

Yeah they tried to bring him in to replace Joseph Martinez. Shame he doesn’t have a record like Martinez. I’m now really hoping that jet is no3 and Ramirez is no2 and we are still to bring in no1. I think he looks a solid signing but was hoping for someone with a better record for our no1 spot. 

I know it’s difficult but that will be another player that will be a top earner with no sell on value. 

That’s only if this is real. I am sceptical and not wildly excited if this is our marquee signing. Not getting a game for Houston at present - well came on at 90+2 mins. 

7 minutes ago, slippers said:

depends how good the MLS is really?

Prolific in the lower leagues.

Seems to have got 10 per season his first three years in MLS. Then only two last year in a disappointing (and curtailed) season for Dynamo.

If MLS is actually above SPFL these days, and Minnesota, LA and Dynamo are poor teams then maybe he could be a shout?

I'd say there would be other signings we could make with less risk

7 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Was in and scored the week before?

Think that’s the only game he’s started this season. Really hope this isn’t our no1 striker. I can more than live with it if it’s second option. Can’t imagine he’s moving his whole family to other side of the world to be no2 at Aberdeen though. He’s also on 10k a week at Houston. Surely we aren’t splashing this on a 30 year old? 

4 minutes ago, Dad said:

2pQHVTo.png

I'll be expecting an apology from this wee bastard when C-Bomb is skipping onto the Cormack Training Park pitch, showing us a few keepy-uppies and curlers into the corner

The doubters always get a taste from Mother Mercy eventually ?

uc0QNpx.png

Dad the dafty - at least I can spell 'is', you wee prick

Arsehole

But I've noticed recently; folks are taking note of Dad, 'He's maybe shite at Gambling - but whats this...Christian Ramirez? Right enough - he was in amongst the mix when Bryson was announced...he was pressing his dictaphone into the face of Del, just after Diamond Dave told him to get to fuck - maybes he's a cunt we should embrace into our bosoms and hold aloft on our shoulders'

They're right to, tbf - after all the groundwork, the rollout has proven to have been timed to perfection ? 

Dads Weekly Treble T-Shirt eBay Store....coming soon ✌

If this comes off the original poster has to take a bit of credit. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Dad said:

2pQHVTo.png

I'll be expecting an apology from this wee bastard when C-Bomb is skipping onto the Cormack Training Park pitch, showing us a few keepy-uppies and curlers into the corner

uc0QNpx.png

Arsehole

But I've noticed recently; folks are taking note of Dad, 'He's maybe shite at Gambling - but whats this...Christian Ramirez? Right enough - he was in amongst the mix when Bryson was announced...he was pressing his dictaphone into the face of Del, just after Diamond Dave told him to get to fuck - maybes he's a cunt we should embrace into our bosoms and hold aloft on our shoulders'

They're right to, tbf - after all the groundwork, the rollout has proven to have been timed to perfection ? 

I'm sure thon Red Star Torphins posts on here ?

1 hour ago, Dad said:

Oh is he by fuck 

Wee arsehole 

I'll go sign up the now - cheers son ?

Red Star Torphins now getting in on the act.

Says you can guarantee it won't be happening if you say it will

You should get on there and show those cunts the evidence of all your previous successes.....Dovbyk, Zahovic......all your wins on the DWT

Oh hang on.....

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dad said:

2pQHVTo.png

uc0QNpx.png

Arsehole

Westhill having a pop at Pops on abdn mad tut tut

• Haha 1
On 5/16/2021 at 11:13 AM, YipYip1903 said:

It's Hendry they are after but nothing will be done until after the Scottish Cup final.

Anderson is away.

Cristian Ramirez from Houston Dynamo coming in

14 minutes ago, Dad said:

After a lost son? You've lost me haha 

Off the page

Was meant to be 'post', fat thumbs sorry ?

1 hour ago, Alex_14 said:

As I said in the OP - we are interested and that remains true. Can't reveal my source but I do know someone within the club. I'm not even going all out to say he is definitely signing as I don't know that much. 

Why can’t you reveal your source, are you worried we’ll ridicule it?