Christian Ramirez - new #9

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

Vardy still banging them in at 35 for Leicester....If he came out the day and said I want to play for the Dandies,would you say fuck off your too old?

I'd say it was about time there was a gay footballer that had the courage to be open about his sexuality and well done for doing so

Then tell him to fuck off.......he's too old

• Dildo 3
2 hours ago, Dad said:

Been said oft enough - there's a squad being built here; solid dependable cunts are of interest as much as dreamy magician-like crowd pleasers 

Once the jigsaw is complete, you'll see it spells off the page ? 

Plenty time for more

Far do you get this shite from? It’s just constant nonsense!

• Upvote 3

I was going to say the same, anything the dithering old cunt comes out with is complete shite.

I appreciate he is trying to create a parody account, but its really poor material. I can guarantee @Dad is a fan of Michael McIntyre

I preferred it when he was voicing his opinion on the Lockerbie disaster but he shat it and went into hiding afterwards, all a bit to risky for our Dad. 

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
4 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Vardy still banging them in at 35 for Leicester....If he came out the day and said I want to play for the Dandies,would you say fuck off your too old?

If he was the only over 30 in the squad, like Leicester, no problem at all.

If this dude signs, along with Consi, Hayes, Lewis, Brown, Gallagher, Wood, Jet, maybe McGinn, (contract offered) then its a piece of shit strategy

11 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

If he was the only over 30 in the squad, like Leicester, no problem at all.

If this dude signs, along with Consi, Hayes, Lewis, Brown, Gallagher, Wood, Jet, maybe McGinn, (contract offered) then its a piece of shit strategy

Aye, having too many over 30s is a risky strategy. 

Just ask Hearts and Kilmarnock 

7 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

I have a look on here now and again especially during the transfer windows to see if anyone has any inside information on anyone we could be signing. Mainstandmoan over on mad seems to be the person who has most clout when it comes to inside knowledge. 
To answer the original question, yes.

Hope you acknowledge I put forward your request about Griffiths? 

I noticed. Appreciate it.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye, having too many over 30s is a risky strategy. 

Just ask Hearts and Kilmarnock 

If this cnut signs, its 9 over 30s (if you count McGinn, who they clearly want to retain)

Plus there will no doubt be more; Griffiths for example. Denis Law will be shining his boots up at this rate, glassy eyed at the possibility of a 4 yr contract..

So if you imgaine a 1st team squad of 16, augmented by 8 or so youngsters, that's a crazy amount of auld yins.

Whatever. I've had my say already on what I think of the Glass "experiment". Lets just say I'm holding off parting with my readies till nearer the start of the season.

Having said all that, nice use of the photoshop tool in that Instagram photo 

12 hours ago, Robin Askwith said:

Yeah, cause as everyone knows in football, as soon as you hit 29 years old, your finished. 

I've got some shocking news for you,  but do you know that players get slower as they get older?  There's a reason they usually retire about 35.  You should sit down for a moment and take in that bombshell. One of the biggest complaints last season was our lack of pace,  but you're happy to fill the team up up with over 30s?