Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
anderson72

Louis Moult released by Preston

Recommended Posts

 

Louis Moult released by Preston, he was good for Motherwell before his 500k move down South.

Moult, 28, joined from Motherwell in January 2018 and scored seven goals in 36 league appearances but has not featured since August 2019 because of a knee injury.

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hmmmmmm , if we’re are getting jet and Watkins would you want him too 

Share this post


Link to post

Never heard of him 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, anderson72 said:

 

Louis Moult released by Preston, he was good for Motherwell before his 500k move down South.

Moult, 28, joined from Motherwell in January 2018 and scored seven goals in 36 league appearances but has not featured since August 2019 because of a knee injury.

Would have been music to the ears of our previous incumbant. Glass can't afford to take a gamble with our front line in the state it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, thedandydon said:

Would have been music to the ears of our previous incumbant. Glass can't afford to take a gamble with our front line in the state it is.

Certainly not if Thomas, Hendry and Anderson are all potentially going to be at the club. 

I'd hope not all of those three will be part of the solution.  One maybe, but not all three. 

Share this post


Link to post

He just got back to fitness about a year ago as well and broke down in one of his first games back. I wouldn't be touching this guy with a barge pole.

Share this post


Link to post

Knee made of quavers, he needs to be avoided

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

will turn up at dundee utd after mcinnes becomes manager

Share this post


Link to post

Aye thank god McInnes is gone and he won’t end up here.

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/17/2021 at 9:44 PM, Tord31 said:

will turn up at dundee utd after mcinnes becomes manager

McInnes always gets his man (after a couple of catastrophic knee injuries)

Share this post


Link to post

Louis Moult has agreed a deal to sign for League One outfit Burton Albion, according to reports.

Our colleagues at the Daily Record claim that Moult won't return to former club Motherwell - who were interested in landing his services.

Graham Alexander is the manager at the Scottish club, but a link-up with the ex-Preston North End striker looks unlikely to materialise216277817

 

Share this post


Link to post

Phew we won’t be signing him, hopefully SG avoids all former Del options as clearly they didn’t want to sign for us! New broom sweep clean 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...