Lewis Ferguson

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

This fkr not selt yet?

Doesn't look like it. Could see him here until January window with the promise that we'll let him go to the first team that offers us £3.5m or something. Incentive for him to play well for the next few months. I'd imagine there'll be some kind of clause like that in his contract anyway.

• Dildo 1
7 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Doesn't look like it. Could see him here until January window with the promise that we'll let him go to the first team that offers us £3.5m or something. Incentive for him to play well for the next few months. I'd imagine there'll be some kind of clause like that in his contract anyway.

Get the sleekit hun bastard to fuck.

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 2
  • 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Watford still interested in Ferguson according to Adam Leventhal of The Athletic. 

Just stump up so we can all move on and we can strengthen other areas of the squad. 

What kind of Aberdonian are you?! Get him sold and keep the money should be more like it.

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

Watford still interested in Ferguson according to Adam Leventhal of The Athletic. 

Just stump up so we can all move on and we can strengthen other areas of the squad. 

hate Watford hate Maroon5

tight arses, they can  easily afford a proper fee & addons. not like Ferg is a risk, gonna  be a good player at that level

56 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

What would you accept KSL? 

I think he's struggled without a decent partner in midfield, so not sure if clubs think his value should be diminished. I'm also not convinced he's of a standard that would do well in the English top flight. But if he's playing with better players he may kick on again.

If Hibs are holding out for £3million for Doig then I'd take at least £3million with incentives added on.

• Upvote 1

I'd say £3m for Ferguson. He's done well for us, but I think he's regressed in the last year (probably due to the regression of the team generally). I'm really not sure I see him playing in the EPL - I don't think he's got the pace required, or any really outstanding qualities - he's a good all round box to box player. The comparison with James McArthur above is quite a good one, and I suppose it does give some hope that he can forge a good career down south.

When McLean left I thought he would step up to EPL level because of the type of player he was. Shinnie I knew was never going to be EPL level but I thought he'd do fine in the Championship. Ferguson will still improve I'm sure... but I could see him going south for a couple of seasons and then moving to Rangers, and depending on how that works out maybe going back south again.