"Jet" signs

17 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

FFS min, Are you going to be Mr Negative all the way through pre-season?

I was negative before he signed, but bow he’s here gie the boy and team a chance.

He seems to have settled in and be happy so now it’s up to him to prove the doubters wrong.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Until we sign someone that makes me think we are pushing for far better than getting by I will be very very meh.

none of our new signings have gotten me thinking we are really trying to improve.

Although I was totally against the Brown signing in the playing sense, I am a little hopeful he can bring some improvements but more so off field which might translate to on field. 

Cormack & Glass (Glass especially) will be given one season/two transfer windows of  ‘free pass’ but many fans are also saying this (some even longer) & it feels like this is being used as a safety net thus far.

Cormack needs to surprise us with better

• Dildo 1
15 hours ago, Sheeptastic said:

Not sure if you're taking the piss but I'm pretty sure Tord means it's his first full pre-season, therefore he could hit the ground running.

Jet will be fine. Won't be a regular starter but will do a job for us. 

No I wasnt, just read it wrong. 

The loon obviously has talent and the signing could well turn out to be inspired if he knuckles down and keeps himself in shape. But as I said, he does turn 31 at the end of this year and I'd still be amazed if he gets an extension beyond the 2 years he's got

36 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

No I wasnt, just read it wrong. 

The loon obviously has talent and the signing could well turn out to be inspired if he knuckles down and keeps himself in shape. But as I said, he does turn 31 at the end of this year and I'd still be amazed if he gets an extension beyond the 2 years he's got

That's not saying much at this point though as we dont really have a feeling if Glass will survive over 2 years at this point. Ten games in to this season i'm sure we'll have a better idea

2 hours ago, RedRichard said:

haha love it, happy to be the only resident chat anti-fascist who long ago realised that racism is the domain of hun/sevco, and not any real self-respecting educated Aberdeen fan 

A real self respecting dons fan wouldn’t have cheered on a hun for the national team. That’s a more serious affair than labelling a few coloureds!

• Dildo 1
4 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Some of those saying they will wait & see how he does before judging him +\- are already touting him as cult hero.

How does that work? Same happened with big Kalvin & that was a complete farce.

Kalvin Orsi or Calvin Zola?