"Jet" signs

7 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

1903 is a good honest lad. You on the other hand are an attention seeking twat that knows fuck all about fitba. Keep going fanny baws 

Fish face  is getting upset. A bit gentle banter between myself and another poster and you show signs of cracking already. Wait till you come out the pond and explore the dark sea…..you will be eaten alive.

On 7/23/2021 at 11:10 AM, Bamber said:

Haken midfield and defence didnt know how to deal withe him -neither did the ref  looked at the top half and saw a barn door who should take the pushes and shoves (probably fair ) didnt look at the bottom half and missed the kicks at his fast feet. also missed the defenders who tried to be all over him without realising his dancing feet

Ref seemed mesmerised by his top half when feet were fouled and distracted by feet when the top half was fouled

I honestly have no idea what all that means.

But I do like it. ?

+1

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

His missus certainly is no pig. I don’t doubt she wouldn’t ride him though, hes a specimen 

Jet played very well on his debut, great feet. Hopefully maintains that standard. 

15 hours ago, Redmist1903 said:

No I'm nae a guff, 100% Scottish born and bred.

Ken fit's a pet hate of mine? Sad bastards having two accounts on here so they can like their own posts.

@Studebaker-90

Rekt by one of the worst posters on here 

Time to retire 

17 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Jet played very well on his debut, great feet. Hopefully maintains that standard. 

There’s no chance he can maintain that standard week-to-week, and we shouldn’t expect him to. Those days are gone for him. That’s why we need another striker as an option for when it’s not working out during a game.

2 minutes ago, 1983 said:

There’s no chance he can maintain that standard week-to-week, and we shouldn’t expect him to. Those days are gone for him. That’s why we need another striker as an option for when it’s not working out during a game.

I reckon he's getting a second wind in his career. 

All aboard the JET ✈️ 

Despite him and Gallagher both being 30, for differing reasons they haven't exactly been overplayed in their careers

JET has played a total of 278 matches (can't be arsed checking how many of these were off the subs bench) since making his senior debut in 2008. So only averaging 22 matches per season. 

Gallagher made his senior debut in 2010 and is sitting on just over 300 appearances. For obvious reasons, he  missed a whole year in the middle of that. So you could contend that both of them are really the "equivalent" of a player maybe aged 28 or so

4 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Despite him and Gallagher both being 30, for differing reasons they haven't exactly been overplayed in their careers

JET has played a total of 278 matches (can't be arsed checking how many of these were off the subs bench) since making his senior debut in 2008. So only averaging 22 matches per season. 

Gallagher made his senior debut in 2010 and is sitting on just over 300 appearances. For obvious reasons, he  missed a whole year in the middle of that. So you could contend that both of them are really the "equivalent" of a player maybe aged 28 or so

Gallagher was capt of the prison team during that year.