"Jet" signs

I think he could be handy behind the main striker or as a winger in the many home games we have where the opposition focus on defending and a little touch or quick pass is required to unlock the defence. 

I'm not convinced we'll get him fit enough to be a serious contender to contribute anything in any game that is 100mph e.g. huns/celtic at pittodrie.

6 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I think he could be handy behind the main striker or as a winger in the many home games we have where the opposition focus on defending and a little touch or quick pass is required to unlock the defence. 

I'm not convinced we'll get him fit enough to be a serious contender to contribute anything in any game that is 100mph e.g. huns/celtic at pittodrie.

If he’s better than the likes of McLennan & that wasted wage Kennedy on the wing then I will be happy. 
Hopefully one or both of them are loaned out.

1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

Has he even been signed as an out and out striker? Or as someone who’ll play out wide and behind the striker as well? 

I don't think he's an out and out centre forward.

He's rarely played there during the majority of his career. 

I think he'll play left in a three or behind/off a main striker.  And play as the centre forward occasionally when required. 

Time will tell though. 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

In what way did he do well?

He hardly got  selected the first half of it as he was so unfit

He scored 5 goals in 24 appearances.....not a total disaster but no better than underwhelming. He did cause our defenders some trouble I admit........but plenty other bang average strikers did too

I'm not saying he will definitely be a crap signing. It might even prove to be inspired. But his past record doesn't fill me with confidence

Would you have kept Bruce Anderson?

16 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

What’s the Jet target for success?

double figures in goals 10+ and maybe 10+ assists too!! What do we feel minimum is the set “goal “

Contribute in whatever way necessary to a team that regularly wins matches. I can't see him scoring 10 and setting up another 10 but if we are winning games every week I dont care

27 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Contribute in whatever way necessary to a team that regularly wins matches. I can't see him scoring 10 and setting up another 10 but if we are winning games every week I dont care

Hibs were 16,12 & 8 with assists 3,9 & 2!

if we take jet as 3rd is 8 & 2 enough!! Not imo. So successful start for him must be 10 and 10 surely, I get the contributing bit but personal targets I mean 

25 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

if we take jet as 3rd is 8 & 2 enough!! Not imo. So successful start for him must be 10 and 10 surely, I get the contributing bit but personal targets I mean 

It's a team game.

Morelos only scored 17 goals last season. Compared to 29 and 30 the seasons before. Which season do you think Rangers fans enjoyed more?

36 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

If he only scores 1 all season in the scottish final in the 94th minute with the score at 0-0 I would grant him a success.

24 minutes ago, Macski said:

Going to have to wait and see what (if any) the other recruitment is before I declare how happy I am with this signing. As ever though, optimistic. Just have to trust the manager. 

Welcome to the club JET

You been on holidays?

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Glass sayin JET is a better player that the people of Scotland think.

Aye ok

So rather than sign all the Marquee signings the pair of them ‘hinted’ at they will try & paint the Gazebos they sign to look like a marquee 

Great plan ?

The man has some skill and ability. His problem is that he is a lazy.  

I see him as a late sub when defences start to tire..then he could be of use. But he isn't a starter.

43 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I think folk need to realise that all the talk of marquee signings and a war chest being available to Glass were just propaganda to help shift season tickets.

JET will be seen as a regular starter, he wasn't even that for Livingston.

Not so sure.

It’ll be;

Ramirez

JET

New 3rd choice - A Callum Hendry type/standard.

In that order 

• Dildo 2