7 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I want him gone today, him and his old man are stinking the place out. Very average player who thinks he's better than he is. Plus he's a hun, sell for £12 Million.

Think he's a great young player but if he is still here after today, then he is definitely not as good as him or his old man think... otherwise someone would be making a half decent bid.

9 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Think he's a great young player but if he is still here after today, then he is definitely not as good as him or his old man think... otherwise someone would be making a half decent bid.

Way his old man is speaking about the club I'd put him in with the kids to train if no one comes in for him, no point keeping a player who wants away. 

He started brightly, he's not kicked on though, whether that's ability or he doesn't give a fuck who knows. 

3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Way his old man is speaking about the club I'd put him in with the kids to train if no one comes in for him, no point keeping a player who wants away. 

That’s what they want, aided and abetted by his fuckwit dad. Instead, I’d add 250k to the asking price every time something is said in the press.

18 minutes ago, daytripping said:

He started brightly, he's not kicked on though, whether that's ability or he doesn't give a fuck who knows. 

Attitude. Doesn't contribute much as wants to play off the cuff. He started high Sunday and within 20 minutes was back tackling Scott brown for possession. He is unable to play the role asked and is trying to play everyone else position. 

51 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I want him gone today, him and his old man are stinking the place out. Very average player who thinks he's better than he is. Plus he's a hun, sell for £12 Million.

Agree. His old man is a fucking cunt and he isn't happy here. Sell him ASAP.

39 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Agree. His old man is a fucking cunt and he isn't happy here. Sell him ASAP.

This time last year his old man could'nt stop praising A.F.C.

Wonder who the manager was then.

Based on Aberdeen tweet he's going nowhere. Surprising. 

Good player but could be done without all hun linked nonsense.

Will only hold him back having any affiliation to those bunch of stinking, corrupt weasels.

1 hour ago, RUL said:

Attitude. Doesn't contribute much as wants to play off the cuff. He started high Sunday and within 20 minutes was back tackling Scott brown for possession. He is unable to play the role asked and is trying to play everyone else position. 

He was saying at the start of the season it was great having Brown alongside him as Brown would stay back and allow him to bomb forward. It certainly did work alright in the early European games, but hasn't more recently. I wonder if it's partly because our defence has been so shambolic that he's ended up dropping deeper and deeper. I used to hate it when McInnes played him as a no10 as well - I don't think the boy is really suited to playing a creative role. He battles about and is a decent all round box to box midfielder, but doesn't have any real outstanding qualities. I think his best spell was early last season when McCrorie first arrived and they were alongside each other in midfield - both box to box players, and they could take it in turns to drop back or bomb forward. In the current system I don't think he really knows his role. During the aforementioned spell he also had Wright and Hedges and Watkins dropping into pockets of space so he could play a bit of football with them... now he's got Ojo ahead of him, JET dropping back even deeper than he is, and Ramirez away up top on his own. 

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

In all seriousness how do you know he isn't doing what he is told to do?

It's difficult to really work out what Glass is trying to do with the midfield. I assumed it would be Brown simply sitting in front of the back 4 hardly moving from there, and 2 others playing box to box in front of him. Doesn't ever particularly look like that though.

5 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

It's difficult to really work out what Glass is trying to do with the midfield. I assumed it would be Brown simply sitting in front of the back 4 hardly moving from there, and 2 others playing box to box in front of him. Doesn't ever particularly look like that though.

The last few games we’ve looked really disorganised.

Every opponent gets far too many chances against us.

That’s not just on the defence, it’s to do with poor organisation all over. 

16 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Bid accepted by club in last 20 minutes

Go on ...

35 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

I would have broken the news by now if that was the case, I’m ITK.

3 hours ago, Millertime said:

In all seriousness how do you know he isn't doing what he is told to do?

I'm just basing it on what I see in early minutes of games and how it changes during a game. I also can hear and see glass telling, not just fergie, them to play higher. Of course at half time he may very well be telling fergie to drop deeper and give us even less attacking options. 

3 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

I agree with this also. It's not obvious how the midfield 3 are meant to operate. 

6 hours ago, daytripping said:

Yep he’s not kicked on that’s why he is now in the Scotland squad 

3 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

Desperate. First the McGrath thread, now this. 

Sad to see. 

8 minutes ago, thurso said:

Yep he’s not kicked on that’s why he is now in the Scotland squad 

He's only in the Scotland squad because of all the injuries suffered by regulars before it was even announced,

Given what's happened since with even more call offs, Clarke has probably put his father and uncle on standby. Along with Dalglish, Denis Law and Frank fuckin Haffey

10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He's only in the Scotland squad because of all the injuries suffered by regulars before it was even announced,

Given what's happened since with even more call offs, Clarke has probably put his father and uncle on standby. Along with Dalglish, Denis Law and Frank fuckin Haffey

Derek Ferguson has said he will only play if Aberdeen sell Lewis in the next hour for no more than £2.50 and a bag of bon bons. 

10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Yes that’s how most young lads get in the team. Gilmore only got in the squad for the euros because the number of players went up from 23 to 26. 

You get in for a reason and try and stay there, I’d say if Clarke didn’t think he was good enough and kicked on from his first couple of seasons he was with us he would be no where near the squad. He would of picked someone else 

12 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Oof

@Rico1903, this is going to take a LOT to ignore

Stay strong. You’re doing well. 

• Upvote 1

What an affront having your old man berate your employer publicly, in such an emotional industry - emotional meaning fan mentality etc

I’m willing to accept a further dip in form from Lewis if he is experiencing grief imminently 

Oh dear nobody came in for him so he with us fora bit longer

Disappointingly we are simply overloaded  with midfielders and could not ship out  loan the likes  of Kennedy or Campbell 

Huge wage bill going forward

2 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Oh dear nobody came in for him so he with us fora bit longer

Disappointingly we are simply overloaded  with midfielders and could not ship out  loan the likes  of Kennedy or Campbell 

Huge wage bill going forward

Don't understand it at all!

Kennedy seems to have been bombed... he's also on a big wage.

Is it going to be a third or forth season of cameo appearances from Campbell?  Not sure he's going to get a game ahead of Ferguson, Jenks, Brown, McGeouch, Longstaff....  Such a waste!

3 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Don't understand it at all!

Kennedy seems to have been bombed... he's also on a big wage.

Is it going to be a third or forth season of cameo appearances from Campbell?  Not sure he's going to get a game ahead of Ferguson, Jenks, Brown, McGeouch, Longstaff....  Such a waste!

I guess it's not up to us to worry about but I can only assume we've gambled on a big fee for ferguson and loaning out mcgeouch plus others. 

Longstaff signing makes no sense at all and difficult to imagine jenks getting any more game time.