I'm starting to really detest this huffy wee twat. He offers the team nothing at the moment. Pull your head out of your arse or fuck off you wee hun prick. 

Always been nothing more than an engine and harrier. Slows down play every time. He’s got very little actual football ability. Zero finesse. 

He’s a great example to any youngsters that hard work can get you far even if you are not the most talented. He was probably bang average ability wise as a kid, hence he was at Hamilton and not Sevco.

Not one of my mates agree with me on this however. They think he’s brilliant. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ferlaytio said:

Always been nothing more than an engine and harrier. Slows down play every time. He’s got very little actual football ability. Zero finesse. 

He’s a great example to any youngsters that hard work can get you far even if you are not the most talented. He was probably bang average ability wise as a kid, hence he was at Hamilton and not Sevco.

Ditch your mates

Quite clear the lazy hun prick has completely downed tools. Stick him in the kids team for the rest of his contract 

7 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

There's definitely a tone to his interview after the match that is quite worrying. - https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/lewis-ferguson-rock-bottom-aberdeen-21884219

"Just disappointed, as you can imagine, angry, frustrated... It's a tough, tough time at the minute. It feels like rock bottom."

I'd say that's quite a mature interview from a fairly young player. Not dressing it up, not hiding away. 

I don't think he's downed tools, I think he's one of a number of players struggling in this side to be effective. 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Quite clear the lazy hun prick has completely downed tools. Stick him in the kids team for the rest of his contract 

Disagree. He’s just been shite.

I wouldn't lay any more blame at Ferguson's door than anyone else in the team to be honest - I think he's been trying hard enough, but he's just been hopeless. I get the impression he doesn't really like Glass (for some reason I get the feeling he doesn't have as good a relationship with players as McInnes did before him). So I don't think Glass is getting 100% out of anyone, not just Ferguson. I also think Ferguson is one of many who doesn't really know what he's meant to be doing on the park - the 433 thing isn't working at all. 

Having said all that, I think it would be best for everyone if he moved on in January - I doubt we'll get much more than £2m for him at the moment though.

7 hours ago, Zander1903 said:

he's a good performer for us since he joined, not now

Blew hot and cold pretty much after his first season if I'm being brutally honest and this season, well enough said really

16 hours ago, Sheeptastic said:

"Just disappointed, as you can imagine, angry, frustrated... It's a tough, tough time at the minute. It feels like rock bottom."

Using those 3 words together should result in an automatic charge punishable by a public beheading at the Castlegate.

Witless mutant fuck.

Nit.

It's better than fucking nithing.

Respectfully.

Fucking dumbed down culture and the spiralling nous of the human race, and in particular the Brits, is a multiple facepalm tragedy day in day out.

Thank fuck I'm gan to be deed soon. 👍

Things started to go downhill after his pro hun tweet. The cunt should have been binned there and then. 

Now releasing stuff via his dad to the weegie media to use against afc. Cunt. 

46 minutes ago, RUL said:

Now releasing stuff via his dad to the weegie media to use against afc. Cunt. 

Yip looking like it. Put the fucking rat in the kids team for a spell 

3 minutes ago, Watson Oh The Bar! Scanlon Yes! said:

What’s he been saying now?

Frank McAvvennie is saying senior players at AFC don’t like Glass

Given Ferguson Snr and Frankie boy work together, no prizes for guessing the source 

I’d also wager Ferguson Snr told Kenny McIntyre about Cormack’s meeting with the players last Friday. Which makes me now think it probably did happen

Edited by sooth_stander

On 10/17/2021 at 2:25 PM, ferlaytio said:

I’d say your mates are right and your wrong 

2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Frank McAvvennie is saying senior players at AFC don’t like Glass

Given Ferguson Snr and Frankie boy work together, no prizes for guessing the source 

I’d also wager Ferguson Snr told Kenny McIntyre about Cormack’s meeting with the players last Friday. Which makes me now think it probably did happen

Ferg isn’t as good as he thinks/ his dad thinks he is. 

get the cunt binned. Imagine your da interfering with your work all the time. Pathetic 

On 10/18/2021 at 2:37 AM, Sheeptastic said:

There's definitely a tone to his interview after the match that is quite worrying. - https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/lewis-ferguson-rock-bottom-aberdeen-21884219

How does he think we all feel

Time to offload him to his beloved Huns cash in and get someone decent and laugh at his performances for them.  

He made Mark Kerr look like a midfield dynamo tonight.

Been dreadful all season. Tonight was another example of this.

I don't believe tonight wasn't meant, is he really that bad.

Pissed away a chance to make it 3. Had time to even get it on his right. 

He's a sellable asset though, so can't really be dropped. 

10 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

He's a sellable asset though, so can't really be dropped.

Can see him joining in January tbh, hopefully some English club comes in for £3 mill + and a sell on, good to get shot of him, been pretty poor for almost all the season