Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, thurso said:

We only let in 2 more goals than hearts the problem was the creative aspect. We wernt creating enough so when we did let goals in we inevitably lost 

But 8 clean sheets less. Even if they were all 0-0 that would have put us 4th.

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, huncunts said:

But 8 clean sheets less. Even if they were all 0-0 that would have put us 4th.

Your right we would of been better of getting gubbed 4-0 in a couple of games and keeping clean sheets in the rest than the way it panned out loosing 1-0 to shitty goals in games we really should of won 

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, thurso said:

We only let in 2 more goals than hearts the problem was the creative aspect. We wernt creating enough so when we did let goals in we inevitably lost 

Bet Cormack’s glad he bagged that £100k or whatever amount we got for letting Hedges go

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Bet Cormack’s glad he bagged that £100k or whatever amount we got for letting Hedges go

Problem was there long before hedges was sold but I agree that didn’t help 

Share this post


Link to post

He’s finished the season playing shite. Can’t imagine there will be much interest.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, RUL said:

He’s finished the season playing shite. Can’t imagine there will be much interest.

Dundee could use him now Adam is retiring

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, thurso said:

Your right we would of been better of getting gubbed 4-0 in a couple of games and keeping clean sheets in the rest than the way it panned out loosing 1-0 to shitty goals in games we really should of won 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

Bet Cormack’s glad he bagged that £100k or whatever amount we got for letting Hedges go

I expect that Hedges would’ve got “injured” not long after the January transfer window closed if he has stayed and not played much if any football after

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Parklife said:

So he’d not even made the bench all season. Yet he was thrown in after us getting shagged off Motherwell. 

You're free to disagree but this wasn't a progression of a young player from back up to first team. it was a boy going from nowhere to thrown in. 

Can you remember this at the time? 

Not true.   In July that season McKenna was an unused sub in our first European game and he was also involved in 3 pre-season friendlies (starting and scoring against Brechin)

He wasn’t involved in the 10 or so games before the Motherwell double-header.....the return of Kari Arnasson no doubt played a part as he was immediately placed above McKenna in the defensive pecking order.

The point is, though, that McKenna had clearly been in McInnes’ thoughts at the start of the season and to say he was thrown in from nowhere is just plain wrong.

Edited by redone

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, redone said:

Not true.   In July that season McKenna was an unused sub in our first European game and he was also involved in 3 pre-season friendlies (starting and scoring against Brechin)

He wasn’t involved in the 10 or so games before the Motherwell double-header..

Okay. 

21 minutes ago, redone said:

The point is, though, that McKenna had clearly been in McInnes’ thoughts 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

Redone just making shit up

D’oh !!…... damn those AFC Heritage cunts and their so-called “facts”

Edited by redone

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, redone said:

D’oh !!…... damn those AFC Heritage cunts and their so-called “facts”

Prefer to shave mine.

Maks it look bigger. 

 

:liar:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/15/2022 at 7:09 AM, Parklife said:

You're doing that thing again where you're making up things I've not said and arguing against them. 

Scott McKenna wasn't even in the managers thoughts, this is clear as he wasn't even making the match day squad. We'd been shipping goals and our defence had a shocker in that game vs Motherwell, so McInnes threw him in. It was clearly a throw of the dice. 

No amount of laughing emojis will change history  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It worked. McKenna played well and kept his place and the rest is history. No one is arguing otherwise. So your last paragraph is utterly bizarre. 

Not true.   In July that season McKenna was an unused sub in our first European game and he was also involved in 3 pre-season friendlies (starting and scoring against Brechin)

He wasn’t involved in the 10 or so games before the Motherwell double-header.....the return of Kari Arnasson no doubt played a part as he was immediately placed above McKenna in the defensive pecking order.

The point is, though, that McKenna had clearly been in McInnes’ thoughts at the start of the season and to say he was thrown in from nowhere is just plain wrong.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...