Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Right here's what's happening. Grays.., you are in.  Milne was good enough to pay the £20 for you. You're going to have to pay Milnzo via PayPal . Arrange it via PM. @Grays Babylon 1875

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Doesn't start for a week,  why the drama Hanzo? 

There's no drama. Im getting hassle from folk for not doing the draw when Ive got people saying they are going to pay but dont. Anyway, Its all sorted now. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

There's no drama. Im getting hassle from folk for not doing the draw when Ive got people saying they are going to pay but dont. Anyway, Its all sorted now. 

Get the fucking draw done Hanzo.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

 Im getting hassle from folk for not doing the draw 

Who,  Don?  You're letting Don stress you out?  You're better than that Hanzo. 

Share this post


Link to post

Right chaps, as promised I am posting a link to the rehearsal draw first. The actual draw I am going to film at a specific time to allay fears of skullduggery. 

You can watch a re-run of the names being drawn or just view the results.

Rehearsal draw :-    https://swpgn.co/1146649872/

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Who,  Don?  You're letting Don stress you out?  You're better than that Hanzo. 

Goody gumdrops.

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Right chaps, as promised I am posting a link to the rehearsal draw first. The actual draw I am going to film at a specific time to allay fears of skullduggery. 

You can watch a re-run of the names being drawn or just view the results.

Rehearsal draw :-    https://swpgn.co/1146649872/

Glad that's the rehearsal ffs.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Glad that's the rehearsal ffs.

Did you watch it getting drawn or just the results? 

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Right here's what's happening. Grays.., you are in.  Milne was good enough to pay the £20 for you. You're going to have to pay Milnzo via PayPal . Arrange it via PM. @Grays Babylon 1875

Fair enough.

Cunt was being opaque as fuck.   I never kent what was happening.....

Send your details via PM @milne_afc

Share this post


Link to post

Fair play by the way for doing it Hanzo. 

A fucking nightmare doing this sort of shit, especially with strange internet bastards you deh even ken....

Mon ( give me France and the Ingloids pal - I'll suck yoooo dick..  I got these cheeseburgers man....)

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Quite fun watching the draw. 😄

You interested in being part of another 12 and another draw MhD?  Jamiesd payed me there but was too late and Ive refunded him. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You interested in being part of another 12 and another draw MhD?  Jamiesd payed me there but was too late and Ive refunded him. 

Nah bud,  cheers anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You interested in being part of another 12 and another draw MhD?  Jamiesd payed me there but was too late and Ive refunded him. 

Hear.

The Copa América starts next week too.

Just saying likes. 🇧🇷 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

And the BBC is gonna show every game live, eu acho....

🇧🇷

South American fitba is shite Spud. Most games are 1-0 or 1-1.  I'm a gambler so I know about this stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post

Official draw tomorrow evening then after folk get a chance to see the rehearsal. Just worked out how to screen capture the macbook .

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Official draw tomorrow evening then after folk get a chance to see the rehearsal. Just worked out how to screen capture the macbook .

Watch this cunt troops....

Fucking Weegie.. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Watch this cunt troops....

Fucking Weegie.. 😉

Careful swamp-thing , or it’s North Macedonia and Finland for you .

Share this post


Link to post

Get it done at a decent hour the night, Hanz. Some of us like an early night. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Glad that's the rehearsal ffs.

Same.

Hoping for better in the real draw.

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/5/2021 at 11:54 AM, daytripping said:

Summer of POF minkers

Love Bryan Adams

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Did you watch it getting drawn or just the results? 

Just the results.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...