"Official" Euro 2020 Song

Guest milne_afc

You’ve got competition fae big Gary Robertson in Dundee - the toughest binman  in the land.

You familiar with him @manboobs109? Does the Stobie have a media darling in their ranks?

3 hours ago, milne_afc said:

You’ve got competition fae big Gary Robertson in Dundee - the toughest binman  in the land.

You familiar with him @manboobs109? Does the Stobie have a media darling in their ranks?

WTF?! The bastards running the Dundee Courier left me off this list- https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/2275393/7-scotland-songs-released-for-euro-2020-including-dundee-punk-bands-kilts-on-taps-aff/

14 hours ago, styrofoamplates said:

Fucking love New Order and pains me to admit that World In Motion is probably the greatest football song ever. Cunts. 

Close second is ‘Don’t Come Home too Soon’ by Del Amirti. Fucking great song by the best Scottish band of all time. 

Apart from Teenage Fanclub and Belle and Sebastian of course 

I bloody well love Del Amitri. Saw them a ton of times going back to 1990

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Years back I had a 5.1  speaker set up for my telly and the soundtrack for one of the U2 live videos was split that way.  It sounded fucking incredible, that song in particular. 

Stood under that bridge during that song in Hampden. This is a cool version just remastered .

10 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I bloody well love Del Amitri. Saw them a ton of times going back to 1990

He was compare at a gig, music hall circa 1995, ‘breakers’ gig for up and coming scottish bands. My pals and i gave him so much abuse (yi big sidey poof etc) he never came back on stage again. 

Sorry Del if yir reading this, we wiz just kids. 

On 6/4/2021 at 6:30 PM, milne_afc said:

He's a Fintry tinky I think. Wrote a book about Dundee gangs which ludicrously excluded the Stobie.

Now I think about it he should be getting his cunt kicked in.