Zoe Ogilvie

1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

The club should reprimand cunts for shite like this. Same with Fergusons "lets go" tweet before the first game of last season.

Its a kick in the teeth for the folk that pays their wages. Likely its just because they are young/clueless but the club should "educate" them.

Nah fuck that should sack them on the spot. No second chances for huns ?

5 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

The club should reprimand cunts for shite like this. Same with Fergusons "lets go" tweet before the first game of last season.

Its a kick in the teeth for the folk that pays their wages. Likely its just because they are young/clueless but the club should "educate" them.

It certainly doesn’t say much for the mentality of the player. 
If I was chairman of the club I would make sure that referring to the huns and tims in a supportive manner will result in a maximum club fine and contract termination. 
We are Aberdeen and nothing else.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I mean I've got no problem if a player has grown up a fan of another team, I mean its happened for years even with our legends, however it was never an issue as they just got on with the job at hand etc a north east hun is an utter joke

Guest milne_afc
On 6/3/2021 at 12:16 PM, Henry said:

The Aberdeen businesswoman has been appointed as a non-executive director with a focus on marketing and communications strategy as the Club ramps up its fan engagement and community programmes, which are critical to growing its season ticket membership base.

Well done Zoe. Off to a flyer.

2458-F2-EE-EBC4-4053-8-C5-D-135-E5-A4-B9

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

You don't need to work for Sachi & Sachi to recognise that signing players will lift the mood in the camp. Nor does it take a psychologist to recognise playing to the galleries with attention seeking tweets.