Scotland 0 - 2 Czech Republic

After watching Gilmore play in the last few friendlies I’d be giving him a start with mctominay in the centre of midfield. Not sure who I’d start as the other midfielder I think they are all as good as each other.
Against the Czechs I’d start with both dykes and Adams and go for it as it’s our best chance of three points 

• Downvote 1
8 hours ago, jamiesd said:

McGregor and Forrest should be nowhere near the starting line up.  Scandalous that Forrest is even in the squad.  Boy has no neck

Correct.

They have been pish for the last, fuck 10-12 games they have played.

Real weak links.

4 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Can’t see Gallagher or McKenna starting. Back 4 likely to be O’Donnell (groan), Hendry, Hanley and Robertson. 

Got a table booked on Monday at Blackfriars and a day off. We simply have to win our first game at home versus the weakest of our three group opponents. 

1-0 Scotland. 

FFS, you cunts still having to do that?

Even to a place like Blackfriars? 

Fuck that.

Surely you can just stroll into the likes of the Grill, Kirkgate, Wilsons, Bridge and just have a pint without fucking about with retarded booking shite?

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Correct.

Real weak links.

Fuck that.

Surely you can just stroll into the likes of the Grill, Kirkgate, Wilsons, Bridge and just have a pint without fucking about with retarded booking shite?

Happy to report I’ve just wandered into the 524 without a booking ?

54 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Correct.

Real weak links.

Fuck that.

it's good to make sure you have a table if it's going to be busy , can't just saunter in and stand at the bar . All booked for The Broadstraik on Monday 

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Fuck that.

Archie Simpson’s are doing walk ins only, so very likely to be hoaching. Just want to make sure I watch the game in a pub somewhere. 

Agreed, it’s a bit of a cunt, but I can see a lot of folk getting turned away. 

56 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You don't have to book Pittodrie Bar.

I'll be in attendance at some point this weekend for one of the games with a few folk.

CBA booking places, but needing a decent beer garden with an outside TV. Broadstraik may also get the nod for a bit.

They have tv's set up under the 2 big tents , I asked the owner if he would remove the roof of part or one of them for the nice weather. Not easy , they've made a bit of an investment in those tents but it's sweltering on a hot day , will seem if he modifies them a bit 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Aye I'm out there every day chief. Nice wee setup. I see the bar manager didn't last long though.

Work with a Hibee out that way, you'll probably know him to be honest. Him and his son are brand new though but well known due to being hard-core Hibs (fuck Hibs).

I've asked if he wants to go for few pints Saturday and if so I'll go to Broadie. Murdos a back up plan if he wants to behave this weekend.

Yeah the tim , sacked and a bit of disgrace 

Only know the one hibee, window cleaner , I can take or leave him . There's a decent bunch go there tbf . I'm in there fairly regular , just a 10 minute walk 

18 minutes ago, Roberto said:

No, they got a new one in and he didn't last long. Handed his notice in Saturday just past. Cops were phoned and he jacked it in. Haha.

I find in Westhill there are a few Hibs fans (which was a surprise to me) Tims and fucking Huns. They are taking over!!!

It needs stamped out.

Haha I didn't know that , that'll be the hun . There's a young lad working there now seems to know his shit.

Definitely , used to boil my piss when the Tim had his Celtic top on 

You sure your Hibee pal is just a pal @Roberto

On 5/8/2021 at 7:37 PM, Roberto said:

Still however... fuck Hibs. Haha. My pal has been leaving voice notes giving me pelters. Bastard. Enjoy. You'll Hibs it in the final.

On 5/22/2021 at 7:25 AM, Roberto said:

Do I want Hibs to win? No I do not. However I've just sent a message to my work colleague and his son wishing them the best today. Both in Edinburgh watching the game at their pals bar (opening at 9am so they will be ruined).

Work with a Hibee out that way, you'll probably know him to be honest. Him and his son are brand new though but well known due to being hard-core Hibs (fuck Hibs).

I've asked if he wants to go for few pints Saturday and if so I'll go to Broadie. Murdos a back up plan if he wants to behave this weekend.

On 5/25/2021 at 10:56 PM, Roberto said:

I'll spear my Hibee 'pal' the morn about it.

On 5/8/2021 at 10:48 AM, Roberto said:

If you're there regularly, good chance our paths have crossed or, you'll know my pals who drink there. Squad of them there today actually. A certain Hibee being one of my close pals and work colleague.

On 3/4/2021 at 9:04 PM, Roberto said:

Also have a Hibee acquaintance haha. Ironically for green.

On 6/9/2021 at 10:05 AM, Geoff_Tipps said:

There are one or two players I think that will start that I don't think should:

McGinn - good player but hasn't looked good in the past few internationals

McGregor

O Donnell

I think the above should be replaced with:

Armstrong (great season with Southampton)

Gilmour

Patterson 

Never ceases to amaze me how utterly clueless some football “fans” are. 

20 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Same but different. We'll get pumped by the Czechs, and go down fighting against England, but win against Croatia. We'll finish 4th in the group, but Clarke will say he's proud of the players coming so close. Everyone will look back etc etc.

That could be enough to see us through to the next round 

• Downvote 1

If Scotland can't beat a shit Czech side, they should just give up and merge with Kosovo or someone shit like that, team with no expectation.

Czechs are awful. Saw them the other night and they are woeful.

2-0, battle against England and Croatia and hope for a point in either of those games and get through.

Against Italy? They were missing quite a few starters for that game I read.

They are our best chance at getting 3 points though.