Scotland 0 - 2 Czech Republic

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

I don't know much about the Czech side other than their more well known players and that much of the remainder of their side is made up from the Slavia team that fucked the hun. 

Hope you're right, Roberto and they're shite, but I'm not convinced... 

They won't be shite. But they are 100% beatable. 

We're due these cunts a turn after that Rezek dive in a 2-2 draw at Hampden about 10 year ago. 

2-0 the bonnies. 

43 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

There’s opinions and there’s downright stupidity. Suggesting that McGinn should be binned is definitely the latter.

Sensible posting. 

Keep going

Newly purchased Scotland flag flying proudly out the window, my old man would always have one up for the finals, loads of folk did, doesn't seem to be a thing now. £2.99 from Lidl, smart as fuck, Saltire with the lion rampant in the middle. It needs an iron though, I put it up out of the wrapper, looked minky, now creaseless. 

2 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

You should emblazon the ASC logo on it 

I'm already thinking my window will get panned in,  hahaha, just doing what my departed old man would have done. Think we've forgotten how to do finals.

BTW I never wanted you banned and didn't know it was you, don't even remember the conversation, was pissed. Just remember saying it wasn't a new poster.

@GreenLisbon25  And anyone else who may be lucky enough to be in Portugal in the next few weeks....  Want to watch in a Scotland friendly bar with multiple screens and zero tolerance for the other lot?  
Not my bar, but there's a pint on me for anyone joining who passes a few simple tests. If we get a big enough group of people, we can get a piper too....
Down in the Algarve. Top of this lovely towns 'bar street', looking down on the lowlife bars where the Guffies will be.
Should be some great days....  Anyone PM if interested & I will give details.
15 minutes ago, G31DON said:

All this Broadie chat links well with me falling asleep pissed with my head against the wall as the Moroccans pumped us 3 zip last time out, in said venue. 

Can't believe that was 23 years ago,  someone fetch me a De lorean. 

I started drinking at 7 AM on the train from Paris to Lyon, was already fucked from a couple weeks drinking, not even sure I slept the night before. St Etienne in the sunshine was amazing even though it was a fucking dump. Slept the whole first half, woke and asked my brother the score, maybe saw 5 minutes of the 2nd half, train back to Paris. Magic day, remember fuck all about the game. Good few days back in Paris after that. Was the best holiday I've ever been on, such a good amazing trip, drink, drugs and fitba.

They should never have gave Scotland a night time kick off.

15 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

They’ve said they will take the knee at Wembley against England ‘to show solidarity with our counterparts (not brothers). 

But will stand at Hampden. 

Ah sorry I’ve misread that then.

This kneeling pish is having no impact on anything anymore, it’s a totally pointless exercise.

The English fans were booing the team for kneeling in their last game, now kicking up a fuss because we weren’t going to. It’s just become a political joke and not even about racism anymore.

I think we're right to take the knee with England. 

Stand in the other ones. 

As folk have said, it's performative in any case, it won't bring about structural change, it might even make it harder with the gammon hoards frothing at a bunch of footballers taking a knee before a match. 

The folk booing it are idiots, heard a guy on LBC and his reasons for booing were moronic. 

No one is making the fans do it, it's taking a fucking knee, not even remotely offensive but folk are upset enough to boo and jeer. 

A bit snowflakey if you ask me

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think we're right to take the knee with England. 

Stand in the other ones. 

As folk have said, it's performative in any case, it won't bring about structural change, it might even make it harder with the gammon hoards frothing at a bunch of footballers taking a knee before a match. 

The folk booing it are idiots, heard a guy on LBC and his reasons for booing were moronic. 

No one is making the fans do it, it's taking a fucking knee, not even remotely offensive but folk are upset enough to boo and jeer. 

A bit snowflakey if you ask me

Was this the same guy saying  the reason for taking the knee had not been communicated to fans, and that he suspected it was political? If so, he seemed an easily triggered individual.

14 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

Was this the same guy saying  the reason for taking the knee had not been communicated to fans, and that he suspected it was political? If so, he seemed an easily triggered individual.

I think so. There were a few callers. 

JOB made light work of him, it was pretty funny. 

Stand up, take the knee, lie down on the turf for all I care.

We are playing at a major tournament again and and any person frothing at the mouth over this should have a look at themselves.

Anyway, anyone who has a ticket for any of the games, have a great time and enjoy the occasion, tournament football is the dogs bollocks when you are there supporting Scotland.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1

Edgbaston packed with cricket fans , some doing the conga and we only get 12k into Hampden and debating the fan zone non stop What gives ?? none of this makes any sense . How many allowed into Wembley , double standards going on here when the cricketer is by the looks of it sold out no solicit distancing going on at all