Scotland 0 - 2 Czech Republic

10 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Apparently he's alive. Hallelujah.

Absolutely fantastic news

28 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I just rewound to see what happened, throw in out to him, no one near him, just keeled over.

WTF, The beeb have left the football, want to know what happens.

Even when collapsing his pass back to the thrower was perfect.

Hope you make a swift recovery Cristian

24 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

He's dead man. ?

Eriksen.   My sweet Danish brother. ???

WTF would you post that without having any knowledge.

Piss poor and disgusting.

• Upvote 3
5 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

And if they did, it wouldn't change your disbelief in what they are saying. 

It's not up to them to make you believe them, or to do something bold enough to make you care. 

You should be listening and trying to empathise, but you won't. 

People like you never will. 

No way you would speak to a black guy like that Consi.

49 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Aye. 

I was freaking out watching it.  Shouldn't have posted that.

Calm doon Clean Shirt.  

Fuck off you twat. What the fuck does Clean Shirt mean?

Your post reflects you’re a horrible, horrible man.

I too was in shock, totally worried for the man and his family and hoped he made a recovery. Thank fuck he did.

Theres bullshit posts, but to post about the situation as being fatal takes the biscuit

11 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Aye. 

Game on. 

The boys ok Thank God. ?

god's the one that gave him a heart attack/stroke whatever. 

Let's thank the medical team who saved him from god's attempt to murder him.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
37 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I too was in shock, totally worried for the man and his family and hoped he made a recovery. Thank fuck he did.

Theres bullshit posts, but to post about the situation as being fatal takes the biscuit

I loved the excitement truth be told, witnessing history. Like 911, I didn't even eat supper that night, was beers watching it unfold, best tv ever.

• Dildo 5
22 minutes ago, daytripping said:

@bebo how long till consi and parkie are out of votes, they've been giving me dildos all night. Weirdo's, I never do it to them, not that pathetic, I beat them in debate.

Magic. 

37 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Why? Would you rather they just left him to die??  

Sick cunt.

No you’ve picked me up wrong here. Of course they should have performed CPR and indeed it saved his life for which I am thankful

Its just shocking when you see professional athletes keel over and need this support.

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

@bebo how long till consi and parkie are out of votes, they've been giving me dildos all night. Weirdo's, I never do it to them, not that pathetic, I beat them in debate.

Not guilty. I just have you one for being a whinging wee bitch about them though. ?

• Dildo 3
12 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Shut up you blouse 

• Dildo 1
19 hours ago, redcryptoknight said:

BREAKING: Dutch most racist fans in Europe, Sky News finds, as Scots only manage runners up spot.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12017/12330282/scotland-to-take-a-knee-alongside-england-at-wembley-euro-2020-encounter

spacer.png

Given the attitude towards the knee taking gesture in this chat alone I’m not surprised at this stat at all.  

How anyone can claim that taking a symbolic gesture against racism is political is absurd.

This whole Marxist link is bullshit.

Would you class some one with has Conservative values as a Conservative even though they don’t support the group? 
So just because they believe that Black Lives Matter it doesn’t mean that they have they same values as the political group. Black Lives Matter is just the current slogan that is being used to highlight the current racist issues we have in society. 

1 hour ago, North_Andy_Dandy said:

Given the attitude towards the knee taking gesture in this chat alone I’m not surprised at this stat at all.  

How anyone can claim that taking a symbolic gesture against racism is political is absurd.

This whole Marxist link is bullshit.

Would you class some one with has Conservative values as a Conservative even though they don’t support the group? 
So just because they believe that Black Lives Matter it doesn’t mean that they have they same values as the political group. Black Lives Matter is just the current slogan that is being used to highlight the current racist issues we have in society. 

Just because people are ambivalent to taking the knee doesn't mean that they are racist or not sympathetic to the cause of black people. 

The problem is that taking the knee for a lengthy period was never going to be the right approach here.  You've got to make statements that attract mass public interest then move on to the next thing fairly quickly to keep that level of interest and discussion high, otherwise it just becomes passé. 

Wilfred Zaha was right. It was absolutely the right time to start changing the message. 

• Upvote 1