Scotland 0 - 2 Czech Republic

22 hours ago, North_Andy_Dandy said:

Given the attitude towards the knee taking gesture in this chat alone I’m not surprised at this stat at all.  

How anyone can claim that taking a symbolic gesture against racism is political is absurd.

This whole Marxist link is bullshit.

Would you class some one with has Conservative values as a Conservative even though they don’t support the group? 
So just because they believe that Black Lives Matter it doesn’t mean that they have they same values as the political group. Black Lives Matter is just the current slogan that is being used to highlight the current racist issues we have in society. 

I DISPUTE that in the strongest terms, I'd say we're the most racist support in the World, fucking bollocks we only came second.

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

A day 23 years in the making. I'm a bit emotional already. Will be even more so come kick off. 

COME ON SCOTLAND!! 

I was at that game, hardly recall being there, pissed as fuck but great time was had. On the beer already, couldn't sleep, mon Scotland, into these Brazilian cunts!!

8 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

I just thought it was extremely crass posting incorrectly that Eriksen was dead when we were all waiting to hear the outcome.

who are you anyway?

Would it have really mattered if a multi millionaire footballer died? I'd not have lost sleep, shit happens. 

@Bebo Just a suggestion and may be tough to do but the dildo should be for a special occasion, way too regular now. Up and down votes are good every day things, maybe people should only get 1 dildo vote a month or even a year. It's lost its hard hitting edge. We can discuss further when you make me a mod. tia.

• Dildo 4
3 hours ago, Parklife said:

A day 23 years in the making. I'm a bit emotional already. Will be even more so come kick off. 

COME ON SCOTLAND!! 

You’ll be asleep by kick off - sat in the ground with no drink for 3 hours ?

I’ll give you a wave when I rock in at 1:55pm blootered ?? ?

Cmon the Jocks ??????? 

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

True, shit happens. But it takes a special sort of person to proclaim he was dead, when they  were in the middle of fighting to save his life 

Guys on a lot of meds living with aids, just skip his posts, he's totally harmless.

That's assuming you don't let his todger near your bum. I probably wouldn't use the same toilet seat, just to be safe.