Scotland 0 - 2 Czech Republic

Clarke is a slightly better McInnes. 

When it works it's great, when it doesn't it's infuriating and fucking baffling. 

No Adams starting and SOD lasting 70 mins. 

Sickening 

Over before its even began....

Wrong team for sure...and not a hindsight situation...Christie been pish, never seen a good performance with Armstrong in it....

Adam's should have started and needed someone next to McTominay....nobody in midfield to take the ball in....

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

All this chat by the burds in the studio about the incredible atmosphere?  You'd think they only started watching football in the last year. 

I can't listen to women speaking about football, utter woke shite. They have no idea what they're on about. Like me discussing ironing.

• Haha 6
  • Dildo 1

England should wallop the Czechs, but if (when) they beat us, they will already be through and might shove out an experimental side.

We were rank fucking rotten yet still created enough chances to win the game comfortably. Robertson has to score the chance in the first half and if we had gotten a lead, we might just have had enough about us to hold on

I fear for what England might do to us.

We now have to rely on Croatia beating the Czechs 2-0 and hope for a miracle 3-0 win against Croatia ourselves in the final game. Which won't be happening

First Scotland game I've watched in ages, but they look like a team who scraped through a new way that lets a couple of teams from the bottom half of European football get to the big tournament, regardless of their performance in the normal qualifying (which was abysmal).

With the Czechs, their two goals were half chances that fell to a 25 year old that has moved twice in his career for more than €20m.  Comparatively, ours were falling to a 25 year old Australian who was playing for Queen of the South two years ago.  

3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Andy Robertson is a dick

Had a few good games for the murderers and people were calling him the best LB in the world

lovely that the ego of Marshall drove him up the pitch to neglect his responsibility as a keeper. 

never a 0-2 game but as with every team at the euros who have huns in them, it’s willed them to get beat and they did 

stand free 

• Dildo 2

We didn't qualify through the group for a reason and that is we are not good enough, we played an ordinary team at our home ground and were poor. I can only imagine Foden up against O'Donnell on Friday it could get embarrassing. When you play 5 defenders you have to defend better than we did at the goals. Even if we beat the Croatians on Tuesday I don't think we will get through due to what I think will be poor goal difference after the first 2 games. I also thought Dykes was very ordinary

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Lyndon Dykes. The Quinten Hann of football. Flashy, has the ability and talent but flatters to deceive. 

Has the talent? He’s shite. Roughed up a few Hun and Tim defenders to get a move to QPR where he’s in and out of a team that Dominic Ball is a regular starter. Pish.

O’Donnell pish.

Bringing on Callum McGregor when 2-0 down. Pish.

The old Scottish way of not wanting to take risks so Gilmour and Patterson stay on the bench. Pish.

Women in football. Pish. 

I honestly don't think England will hammer us. I think it will be tight.

Thought we were very weak in the final third (better with Che) and not very incisive on the right flank. Steve Clarke was right when he said the sides nullified each other in midfield. Scotland players at times played the game too much like fans and not enough like footballers. We were fancy when we didn't need to be and almost had a few clangers. We were better in possession in non dangerous areas and not so good in dangerous areas.

All in all the Czechs managed us well today.

Also, dinna get the hate for female commentators. Thought the Women's Scotland coach (forget her name) made good points.

• Upvote 2