Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Mcginn spends a lot of the time on his arse. 

He uses his arse on the pitch more than his legs. 
 

Share this post


Link to post

Mr Genius Clarke can take full responsibility for this. Yes he can't legislate for fuck ups, but he picked the side and it wasn't the right one

O'Donnell has been an embarrassment. Taking his eye off the ball and losing possession, body-checking his own player who was about to get a shot/cross in and then too slow to react to the overlap that occurred at their first goal.

Hanley is nowhere near physical enough (never mind good enough) to play international football. 

Christie been out of form for months. Adams been in form for months. Unbelieveable decision

And as for the second goal........dearie fucking me. What the hell were both Hendry and Marshall thinking??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

It’s just been a monumental fuck up and disappointment from the get go.

And those two substitutions, have actually made us more narrow.

Steve Clarke’s Scotland managerial career requires closer scrutiny. And it was McLeish who handed him this open goal on a plate.

Hooefully that’s the last we’ll see of Stephen O’Donnell in an international shirt.

Edited by sooth_stander

Share this post


Link to post

McTominay has been been terrible 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Mr Genius Clarke can take full responsibility for this. Yes he can't legislate for fuck ups, but he picked the side and it wasn't the right one

O'Donnell has been an embarrassment. Taking his eye off the ball and losing possession, body-checking his own player who was about to get a shot/cross in and then too slow to react to the overlap that occurred at their first goal.

Hanley is nowhere near physical enough (never mind good enough) to play international football. 

Christie been out of form for months. Adams been in form for months. Unbelieveable decision

And as for the second goal........dearie fucking me. What the hell were both Hendry and Marshall thinking??? 

O'Donnel lost his pace years ago.Should never have been near the squad.

Is he still at Kilmarnock?

Clark picked a McInnes type team and set it up like that.

Too many players were unsure what their role was.

 

Share this post


Link to post

O'Donnell is murder

Hendry is gash

Manager had some calls to make and he made a cunt o it

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Mcginn spends a lot of the time on his arse. 

You get fucking hounded on here for saying anything negative about McGinn. It's like saying Dean Campbell is shite.

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post

The expert commentator is a fud. Anyway, it's the hope that kills you. Good night.

Share this post


Link to post

Hanley should of never been recalled and stayed with Spandau Ballet as lead singer

Share this post


Link to post

Does McGinn  understand that if you’re 6 inches off the deck before the boy even makes contact it’s probably not going to be a foul?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Does McGinn  understand that if you’re 6 inches off the deck before the boy even makes contact it’s probably not going to be a foul?

Constantly over-runs it then crashes into the opponent. 

Share this post


Link to post

That’s a humiliating defeat at home. New manager needed against the imperial overlords.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

Forrest is a ball greedy Tim. Never knows when to pass  does he ever pass?

He’s done more in 3 minutes than that useless cunt O’Donnell did in 80 to be fair though.

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

O'Donnel lost his pace years ago.Should never have been near the squad.

Is he still at Kilmarnock?

Clark picked a McInnes type team and set it up like that.

Too many players were unsure what their role was.

 

He's been with Motherwell the past year and just signed a contract extension a few weeks back.

Thank fuck McInnes' embarrassing pursuit of him 18 months back failed

Share this post


Link to post

We have been let down today by our 'big' name players and to an extent our manager for a negative starting 11.

Share this post


Link to post

I blame Sturgeon for letting the crowds back in.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

O'Donnell is murder

Hendry is gash

Manager had some calls to make and he made a cunt o it

How is O'Donnell the best RB in Scotland? He's completely out his depth. English players will tear him apart.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Ah well.  There’s always the Trafalger fountains.  And the wigs.  We’ll always have the wigs.

it’s almost like the EPLers have been talking up our players as a bit of a practical joke.

Edited by strachanmcgheegoal

Share this post


Link to post

We've been architects of our own downfall today with team selection and shithouse performances but this ref is also a fucking nonce. 

Share this post


Link to post

Dykes is out of his depth. 

McGinn LOL. Great player in his own mind.

Murder. I said if we don't beat these cunts, then quit the tournament now. Just quit. Cause you're mince. Czechs are pish. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Donmacca said:

How is O'Donnell the best RB in Scotland? He's completely out his depth. English players will tear him apart.

He's barely Scottish Championship level. 

Share this post


Link to post

Gilmour and Patterson should have started, O donnell is shit, even tackled Christie. Weak selection.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Donmacca said:

How is O'Donnell the best RB in Scotland? He's completely out his depth. English players will tear him apart.

Like playing with 9 men, surely Patterson. 

Share this post


Link to post

Outclassed, no arguments.

Czech Republic are no mugs on this showing IMO, but we're absolutely out of our depth at this level

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...