Marshall is 100% at fault for that goal. It doesnt matter how brilliant the striker is if marshall is in the correct position eg near his fucking goal then no striker in the world is scoring from that position. Goalkeeper job is to keep the ball out the goal. Not get up the pitch and support the attack. ffs its primary school stuff. Cunt should be dropped for the next game. 

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1
  • Solidarity 1

Could you imagine the pant pishing on here if Joe Lewis got caught in a position like that and lost a goal

15 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Could you imagine the pant pishing on here if Joe Lewis got caught in a position like that and lost a goal

Joe Lewis flung a few into his own net last season far worse than that.

Yes, Marshall was too far out - but he could have been in that position maybe 500 times and on only 1 occassion would it end in a goal. Basically, if the boy Hendry hadn't tried a ridiculous shot from 35 yards (although I may have done the same rather than pass to the utterly useless O'Donnell even though he was in acres of space), and if the ball hadn't rebounded off the defender at the exact angle and speed into the path of the striker, and if he hadn't caught it anything less than 100% perfect as he did, then it wouldn't have been a goal. So aye, he was at fault, but 499 times out of 500 that doesn't end in a goal.

On the flip side he made some very good stops in the game. I can't see Clarke dropping him... unless Marshall's seen all the media stuff and it's affected his confidence.

The big thing we need to do on Friday is take any opportunities we get to have any chance of getting anything out the game. I think England will score, so we'll need to score too, and it's highly unlikely we'll create anywhere near as many chances as we did against the Czechs, so we need to be much more clinical. Adams definitely has to be in ahead of Dykes.

2 hours ago, Sheepo said:

Fuck me, imagine if it had been Jamie Langfield?😄😄

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

If Mckenna and Gallagher has started, do we still loose this game ?

Possible that either of them makes a clearing header for the first and a good chance that due to his lack of speed, Gallagher is further back for the second and mops up instead of an aimless shot. 

21 minutes ago, Singapore Steve said:

If Mckenna and Gallagher has started, do we still loose this game ?

Possible that either of them makes a clearing header for the first and a good chance that due to his lack of speed, Gallagher is further back for the second and mops up instead of an aimless shot. 

To be fair I don't think many Centre halves would be trying to shoot from 30 Yards like Hendry, so 99% of the time any other centre half would have played the easy pass to SOD

1 hour ago, Sheepo said:

To be fair I don't think many Centre halves would be trying to shoot from 30 Yards like Hendry, so 99% of the time any other centre half would have played the easy pass to SOD

Yes, Scott McKenna certainly wouldn’t try shooting from 30yards.

• Dildo on Bonnet 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, DelMonte said:

That’s the way keepers play nowadays. If the ball breaks in between the defence and attack he’s there to mop it up. The way the ball breaks perfectly into the strikers path and then for the striker to execute that finish is unfortunate for Marshall I think. Too simplistic to just say he’s too far off his line. 

He should have been 10 yards further back and If he was 10 yards further back, that doesn't go in

Simple indeed 

Edited by Millertime
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Millertime said:

He should have been 10 yards further back and If he was 10 yards further back, that doesn't go in

Simple indeed 

Is the correct answer

On 6/14/2021 at 5:18 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Fuck knows what the English cunts will do.

Whipping boys & nil points coming.

On 6/14/2021 at 5:22 PM, Torry Tosser said:

Scottish fitba years behind.

Fuck knows what the English cunts do to us.😭

On 6/14/2021 at 6:04 PM, Ten Caat said:

I fear for what England might do to us.

On 6/14/2021 at 6:21 PM, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

The Guffs will take 6 or 7 off them 

On 6/14/2021 at 6:33 PM, Singapore Steve said:

England v Sco + 3 goals scored  is my wager.

Were the whipping boys now. England will go at us to get goals.   I fear the worst.

Gype fest.

On 6/14/2021 at 9:58 PM, muttonhumper said:

England are mediocre pish.
Emphasised in their match v Croatia.

Behind 6 or 7 teams in that competition, and as per usual, will be binned the moment they face a decent one.

They are  a mediocre, middling European football nation going by their performance yesterday.

Average at best, and they certainly never beat us easily.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

4 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

^ "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."

Not at all.

Those above were just being hysterically despondent based on idiotic beliefs that England are some world beating side, when clearly, based on their performance on Sunday and underlined by their ineffectiveness tonight, they are nowhere near this.
You thick guffy cunt.

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

10 hours ago, Ramandu said:

^ "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."

Possibly picked up wrong while bleezing on return from pub.

Soz min. 🥴