Jump to content

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

They’ve said they will take the knee at Wembley against England ‘to show solidarity with our counterparts (not brothers). 
 

But will stand at Hampden. 

Ah sorry I’ve misread that then.

This kneeling pish is having no impact on anything anymore, it’s a totally pointless exercise.

The English fans were booing the team for kneeling in their last game, now kicking up a fuss because we weren’t going to. It’s just become a political joke and not even about racism anymore.

Share this post


Link to post

I think we're right to take the knee with England. 
 

Stand in the other ones. 
 

As folk have said, it's performative in any case, it won't bring about structural change, it might even make it harder with the gammon hoards frothing at a bunch of footballers taking a knee before a match. 
 

The folk booing it are idiots, heard a guy on LBC and his reasons for booing were moronic. 
 

No one is making the fans do it, it's taking a fucking knee, not even remotely offensive but folk are upset enough to boo and jeer. 
 

A bit snowflakey if you ask me

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 4
  • Solidarity 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think we're right to take the knee with England. 
 

Stand in the other ones. 
 

As folk have said, it's performative in any case, it won't bring about structural change, it might even make it harder with the gammon hoards frothing at a bunch of footballers taking a knee before a match. 
 

The folk booing it are idiots, heard a guy on LBC and his reasons for booing were moronic. 
 

No one is making the fans do it, it's taking a fucking knee, not even remotely offensive but folk are upset enough to boo and jeer. 
 

A bit snowflakey if you ask me

Was this the same guy saying  the reason for taking the knee had not been communicated to fans, and that he suspected it was political? If so, he seemed an easily triggered individual.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

Was this the same guy saying  the reason for taking the knee had not been communicated to fans, and that he suspected it was political? If so, he seemed an easily triggered individual.

I think so. There were a few callers. 
 

JOB made light work of him, it was pretty funny. 

Share this post


Link to post

Stand up, take the knee, lie down on the turf for all I care.

We are playing at a major tournament again and and any person frothing at the mouth over this should have a look at themselves.

Anyway, anyone who has a ticket for any of the games, have a great time and enjoy the occasion, tournament football is the dogs bollocks when you are there supporting Scotland.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, redstrummer said:

was at the game ..... horrific 

Was in the Westhill Hotel public bar for that one.. someone chucked a full pint at the projector screen when the Moroccans third went in. Messy business

Share this post


Link to post

Fuck taking the knee its a football match same with minutes silence

Do we take the knee in any other line of work apart from prostitution 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Fuck taking the knee its a football match same with minutes silence

Do we take the knee in any other line of work apart from prostitution 

Carpet layer @Sooper-hanz, tiler, brick layer.

There's quite a few actually.

Share this post


Link to post

Edgbaston packed with cricket fans , some doing the conga and we only get 12k into Hampden and debating the fan zone non stop What gives ?? none of this makes any sense . How many allowed into Wembley , double standards going on here when the cricketer is by the looks of it sold out no solicit distancing going on at all 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think we're right to take the knee with England. 
 

Stand in the other ones. 
 

As folk have said, it's performative in any case, it won't bring about structural change, it might even make it harder with the gammon hoards frothing at a bunch of footballers taking a knee before a match. 
 

The folk booing it are idiots, heard a guy on LBC and his reasons for booing were moronic. 
 

No one is making the fans do it, it's taking a fucking knee, not even remotely offensive but folk are upset enough to boo and jeer. 
 

A bit snowflakey if you ask me

Shocked you think that Consi.😀

Just means the whole crowd will be booing at Wembley now.

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

Edgbaston packed with cricket fans , some doing the conga and we only get 12k into Hampden and debating the fan zone non stop What gives ?? none of this makes any sense . How many allowed into Wembley , double standards going on here when the cricketer is by the looks of it sold out no solicit distancing going on at all 

The Edgbaston cricket is a “test event” I think.

Fans have to show negative tests before entry? 

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Shocked you think that Consi.😀

Just means the whole crowd will be booing at Wembley now.

apart from the minority with an ounce of education 🙂 (which obvs rules out the hun contingent, they'd be supporting ingalund anyway)

  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Shocked you think that Consi.😀

Just means the whole crowd will be booing at Wembley now.

The whole crowd? 
 

It's actually a minority or triggered snowflakes who booed the England players, they were outdone by the cheers. 

I can't imagine getting so triggered over a simple gesture.

Senstive souls

 

Share this post


Link to post

Taking the knee has made a tremendous impact,  rarely hear about racism anymore. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The Edgbaston cricket is a “test event” I think.

Fans have to show negative tests before entry? 

Just seems odd , saw all the toffs at Lords last week as well sipping champers not giving a fuck 

We better have full attendance at Pittodrie come the start of the season 

Edited by redstrummer

Share this post


Link to post

Can we not half take the knee at all 3 games to give it a bit of consistency ? I saw slippy g do something like that at Pttodrie where he kept his knee a few inches off the ground. He was wearing a suit and probably did not want a grass stain on the knee of it. It looked a good expensive suit. Shows the miserable scouse cunt does not really give a monkey for his fellows.

Share this post


Link to post

Managed to get a ticket for this game. Can't wait! 

  • Upvote 2
  • Solidarity 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Managed to get a ticket for this game. Can't wait! 

Check in 3 hours before kick off, ok to leave together, no food or drink. Pub would be better.

Share this post


Link to post

Rising cases as well, Nics must be under some pressure to let it go ahead, not her cautious approach at all. If it was in Aberdeen it would be 100% off. Looks safe as fuck though, hope you have a good time. Next lockdown is coming, enjoy it while it lasts. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, daytripping said:

Check in 3 hours before kick off, ok to leave together, no food or drink. Pub would be better.

Entry time 12-12:30. Pub wouldn't be better for me, otherwise I'd go to the pub. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Entry time 12-12:30. Pub wouldn't be better for me, otherwise I'd go to the pub. 

Be funny if you didn’t get in 👀 

 

😄

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, NEM said:

Be funny if you didn’t get in 👀 

 

😄

Haha. I'll arrive at the correct time. I'm a good boy 😇

 

Share this post


Link to post

Long time to be there with nothing to drink. Can't you bring something in with you?

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Long time to be there with nothing to drink. Can't you bring something in with you?

We get a free bottle of water and are allowed to bring a snack 😂

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

We get a free bottle of water and are allowed to bring a snack 😂

Seriously? 
 

That's a disgrace. Please tell me you're bringing a flask, at least?

Share this post


Link to post

I hope changing our mind and bowing down to pressure to take the knee with the England players is not the start of us bowing down to the great master full stop and will be like that when we get on the pitch ?

For me , anything we can do to upset them before the game gives us an advantage. Like , fuck you , we are Scotland , stand and stare , get into their faces before the off.

They will be nervous , lets slay them.

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Seriously? 
 

That's a disgrace. Please tell me you're bringing a flask, at least?

I've bought some wee silicone pouches with screw top lids. Plan on filling them with MD 20/20 🙃

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've bought some wee silicone pouches with screw top lids. Plan on filling them with MD 20/20 🙃

You really are from bloody Falkirk aren't you. 
 

Had one night on that stuff and had to apologise to everyone I was out with the next day. 
 

Enjoy the match mate, just praying we have something to play for 👍🏻 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...