Scotland 0 - 2 Czech Republic

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

Lol it’s glorified juice you lightweight ?

I was 19 at the time. Smoked a few doobs ana. 

It all went to my head and I turned into a demon. Never again!

14 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

Perhaps it's the association taking the knee has with Black Lives Matter the political group, which includes all sorts of strange demands and wrong-headed ideologies including defunding the police and disrupting the "Western-prescribed nuclear family structure". The founders describe themselves as "trained Marxists". 

Perhaps.

I think it’s more likely they just don’t like black folk. 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The English football team have made it clear it's not political and they aren't doing it to try push through any political theory. They are doing it simply to oppose racism. 

They've all said it umpteen times. Footballers are hardly Marxists are they? 

Given that they are taking the knee for "Black Lives Matter" and given that there is a political organisation called "Black Lives Matter" that spouts marxist pish it's no wonder that fans are confused.

Players can say that taking the knee isn't a political gesture, but I'm really not sure how that can be true. If it isn't political what's the actual point of it?

4 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

Given that they are taking the knee for "Black Lives Matter" and given that there is a political organisation called "Black Lives Matter" that spouts marxist pish it's no wonder that fans are confused.

Players can say that taking the knee isn't a political gesture, but I'm really not sure how that can be true. If it isn't political what's the actual point of it?

Is opposing racism political? 

5 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

They aren't taking the knee for Black Lives Matter. They are taking the knee to oppose racism in general. 

Black people: We are being treated poorly compared to white people and we want that to stop 

Pink tinged whites; 

I'm going to take this extremely personal and do everything in my power to berate those who want to stop being racially abused!

1 hour ago, BitWait said:

I hope changing our mind and bowing down to pressure to take the knee with the England players is not the start of us bowing down to the great master full stop and will be like that when we get on the pitch ?

For me , anything we can do to upset them before the game gives us an advantage. Like , fuck you , we are Scotland , stand and stare , get into their faces before the off.

They will be nervous , lets slay them.

Please tell me that's not true? we've lost the game already if we've caved under the take the knee pressure.

• Dildo 1
7 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Please tell me that's not true? we've lost the game already if we've caved under the take the knee pressure.

The players made the decision that it was best to take the knee with England. 

It's not "caving under pressure" because not everyone is racist like yourself. Some people are willing to try and make gestures/do things to try and help. 

For a person who who hates the supper "offended" you do seem to get actually offended by the actions of others quite a bit. 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's not "caving under pressure" because not everyone is racist like yourself. Some people are willing to try and make gestures/do things to try and help. 

For a person who who hates the supper "offended" you do seem to get actually offended by the actions of others quite a bit. 

It's weak to back down, game is lost before it's played.

• Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

How’s that working out?

9 minutes ago, NEM said:

How’s that working out?

The gestures generally don't help. Structural change is needed, hence why BLM founders think the way they do- there's a reason for that, they aren't just pulling it out their arse for fun, these people are well educated. 

I agree, it doesn't do much, but it's better to do something than absolutely fuck all. 

It's literally a 2 second thing before the game kicks off. No idea why folk are getting so annoyed by it. 

17 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

Even if you argue that it isn't, and I'm not sure that's correct, it raises questions that very quickly become political. 

So, what's the alternative? Ignore them and move on? 

Footballers have went from being overpaid thickos, to educated political and economic theorists pretty quick lol.

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The gestures generally don't help. Structural change is needed, hence why BLM founders think the way they do- there's a reason for that, they aren't just pulling it out their arse for fun, these people are well educated. 

I agree, it doesn't do much, but it's better to do something than absolutely fuck all. 

It's literally a 2 second thing before the game kicks off. No idea why folk are getting so annoyed by it. 

I’d have thought that was obvious tbh

Will the virtue signalling cunts be boycotting the next World Cup? Taking place in Qatar where slavery is still a thing and human rights are practically non existent?

Will they fuck - they’ll happily rock up to play in a stadium scores of people have died building. Bet they won’t be taking a knee or making any other political statements there either 

2 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

BREAKING: Dutch most racist fans in Europe, Sky News finds, as Scots only manage runners up spot.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12017/12330282/scotland-to-take-a-knee-alongside-england-at-wembley-euro-2020-encounter

spacer.png

I don't want to say full on racist, which will undoubtedly be partly true, but definitely an ignorance problem. 

Many people don't want to hear about it. They think it's all made up. Racism, that is. 

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

Will the virtue signalling cunts be boycotting the next World Cup? Taking place in Qatar where slavery is still a thing and human rights are practically non existent?

Will they fuck - they’ll happily rock up to play in a stadium scores of people have died building. Bet they won’t be taking a knee or making any other political statements there either 

What's that got to do with what's going on now? 

If we were boycotting nations over human rights abuses there'd be fuckin nowhere to go. 

Also, who's suggesting boycotting the Euros? The discussion is about people making a gesture of anti racism, nobody is saying boycott the Euros? So, not sure where this "will they boycott the World Cup" comes from? 

Beyond football reasons, it's fucked that Qatar have the World Cup, but there's fuck all anyone can do about that. Some cunt had their pockets lined at FIFA. 

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What's that got to do with what's going on now? 

If we were boycotting nations over human rights abuses there'd be fuckin nowhere to go. 

Also, who's suggesting boycotting the Euros? The discussion is about people making a gesture of anti racism, nobody is saying boycott the Euros? So, not sure where this "will they boycott the World Cup" comes from? 

Beyond football reasons, it's fucked that Qatar have the World Cup, but there's fuck all anyone can do about that. Some cunt had their pockets lined at FIFA. 

Given they’re getting their knickers in a twist about supposed racism in 21st century UK then surely they’ll take a real stand and won’t play football in a stadium black men have died building? 

23 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

BLM founders, lol

Biggest racists on the planet.

29 minutes ago, NEM said:

Given they’re getting their knickers in a twist about supposed racism in 21st century UK then surely they’ll take a real stand and won’t play football in a stadium black men have died building? 

Go back to my original point. 

18 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I don't go on my knee before I start work, nor should footballers, it's all a load of bollocks. Even black footballers are saying that.

Some are, some aren't. 

The reason someone like Zaha said they didn't want to do it was because "nothing ever changes" not because he thinks 21st century racism is a load of shite, like you and @NEM do.