Teddy Jenks

Just got around to checking their forum for some opinions... they seem to think this boy is some sort of a prodigy - which bodes well I guess!  However, there is the usual rubbish about the SPFL being a pub league, etc...

They are also outraged by the banter on here! ?

That is actually really really embarrassing in this day and age, or maybe just a sign that Scotland is really better off on it's own.
With views like that, I don't want them as part of the Union.
They obviously still clinging to bygone days, such as bannockburn that they never stop banging on about which happened over 700 years ago, but I doubt not one of those pictish/Celts that beat the English that day were bothered if one of their painted clan wore a bloody earing, christ they wear skirts....

I also do not get the whole earing outrage, why ?

If those posts were on NSC, Bozza would close the thread down, and I would not be surprised if a phone call from the club would not be incoming if he did not. Surely this is blatant homophobic abuse and the reason why England and SCOTLAND are together taking the knee on Friday.

Disgusting

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Just got around to checking their forum for some opinions... they seem to think this boy is some sort of a prodigy - which bodes well I guess!  However, there is the usual rubbish about the SPFL being a pub league, etc...

I imagine most first time visitors would feel similar when visiting this site. 

If any Brighton fans feel similarly I'd wager a good 95% of posts on here are complete nonsense and not serious. 

5 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Bozza must be a complete fanny. 

Oooooooh ye can't say that. Bozza's gonna get you. Am teeeeellin 

On 6/24/2021 at 7:32 AM, Sonoftherock said:

He's right. 

I'm fed up of every thread on here being derailed by someone banging on about Bannockburn this, and Culloden that! ?

• Dildo 1

It's difficult to really take ANYTHING Brighton fans say about Jenks without a pinch of salt. Their assessment of what is a good player is pretty dismal. 

This is about Duffy:

The guy could get a goal a game in Scotland

He’s a top premier league defender in a not-Potter team. He’d sure up Arsenal’s defence and Everton’s.

He’s going to be 20 goals a season at this rate

The guys way too good for scottish football

Our fault Duffy  turned shite

Possible also that it's the actual state of Scottish football.

You should, in general, get better when you play against quality opponents. When most of your games are against farmers and your one big game is so utterly massive (especially if you were brought up in a highly sectarian atmosphere) then you may be taking it easy in general, over adrenalised in big domestic games and therefore utterly shot in Europe.

• Haha 1