Teddy Jenks

Anyone who watched his shambles of a highlights video before he joined us knew he would be no use. He did the invisible man act extremely well every time he got on the park. Two goals were snapshots that could have gone anywhere, one as a result of a handball. I’ll be amazed if he ever plays at a level above league 1 in England - will get interesting to see where he’s loaned to next season.

IMO Jenks will have a decent career in the English leagues. Tough for a guy to come into the shambles we've been this season and have an impact. Got to remember its his first professional loan. 

Loan market is a real chance to get in otherwise unattainable quality, hopefully JG utilises it better than SG.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Jenks was another not up to the required standard.

Scored the equaliser at Livi away, which allowed McKenzie to score the winner. Turns out that’s where our season peaked. Was some feeling that day, depressing that’s as good as it got.

Had a major say in us winning 40% of our league matches,  frighteningly enough. Could have been relegated with out him, certainly in the play off place.

5 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I thought we had to take him on loan to get the young striker who was on loan at Motherwell because his dad was the striker's agent? His name escapes me 

I think you're right with the general jist,  but if I remember rightly,  he was on loan then signed permanently for a season. Which made it even more suspicious.

Think it was under Brown. Can't remember who he was the makeweight for though 

4 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

I think you're right with the general jist,  but if I remember rightly,  he was on loan then signed permanently for a season. Which made it even more suspicious.

Think it was under Brown. Can't remember who he was the makeweight for though 

Nick Blackman was it not?

• Upvote 1