Sign in to follow this  
Roberto

Scotland 0 - 0 England

I clearly overrated Kane and Sterling. Didn't get a sniff. Thought all of the back 3 did a good job.

Guff media and fans having a massive hissy fit as about their performance and result. Massive over reaction as usual.

Lovely stuff. Cunts

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, thurso said:

thought we were really good today but if we just could of taken one of those chances. 
Robertson, tierney Gilmore mctominy were brilliant. They strikers were good trying their best to do something. 
If we only could of taken one of our half chances. 

The team were fantastic yesterday, bossed the game for large spells and some of the possession football was really great to watch. You couldn't fault the two guys up front for effort but the reality is that if we had a genuine decent striker we'd probably be sitting top of the group on 6 points.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, shut up meg said:

The EPL fan boys talk up their players

This. I've been listening to cunts wank over Grealish and Foden all week. Telling me how great they are. How they'll be way too good for us. 

They're average as fuck. 

7 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Great performance tonight and I was very impressed by Tierney, McTominay (who was much better in defence), McGregor, Gilmour and Adams.

We need to beat Croatia 1-0 at Hampden for the biggest result in our history. Bring it on.

Does a 1-0 GUARANTEE qualification in 3rd place?

A minus 1 goal difference with 4 points might be bettered by 4 other teams?

We won’t know yet but is the consensus that 4 points regardless of goal difference will be enough.

Should be a good game as Croatia have to win too, a draw fucks both teams 

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

This. I've been listening to cunts wank over Grealish and Foden all week. Telling me how great they are. How they'll be way too good for us. 

They're average as fuck. 

I had to watch ITV England coverage last night. These cunts were calling for Grealish to come on all game like he was some sort of footballing god. He came on and done f**k all! Quality.

52 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

The team were fantastic yesterday, bossed the game for large spells and some of the possession football was really great to watch. You couldn't fault the two guys up front for effort but the reality is that if we had a genuine decent striker we'd probably be sitting top of the group on 6 points.

If we could have had the leigh Griffiths of 3 years ago on the pitch we would have won both I'd say. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We won’t know yet but is the consensus that 4 points regardless of goal difference will be enough.

We'll know before the game starts how a couple of the other groups have finished. 

Since only 2 of the 6 third placed teams go out you'd be extremely unlucky not to be one of the four that goes through if you had 4 points. 

Edited by aberdeen1970

9 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

I had to watch ITV England coverage last night. These cunts were calling for Grealish to come on all game like he was some sort of footballing god. He came on and done f**k all! Quality.

Exactly. He's the latest in a line of good players who they've hyped up as if he's a superstar. 

Gilmour > Any of England's midfield. 

22 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If England get beat and we win by 2 we could take 2nd 

Just now, redstrummer said:

If England get beat and we win by 2 we could take 2nd 

Likewise if Czech’s get pumped by England. 

Funny as fuck living here when they get found out.

So many social media posts about how shite they must be if they couldn’t overcome us.

Posts about having European finalists, best league in the world etc, without the realisation that their top sides are packed with some of the best foreign talent in the world.

It’s fucking great!

4 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Nah the first decider is head to head so we can’t finish above Czech Rep

Possibly the least creative midfield pairing I've seen in an England team for a long time.  Mount carries a threat at the head of their midfield three but the other two are just ball winners mainly. 

Our three handled them no problem. Their only threat was when their full backs got forward to support their wide players and they able to make runs into the box inside our wide centre backs. 

2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Guff media and fans having a massive hissy fit as about their performance and result. Massive over reaction as usual.

Lovely stuff. Cunts

They had a massive overreaction the other way after they beat Croatia too. Brilliant, going to win the whole thing etc - no balance, no perspective.

I don't know if we're any better though. Big overreaction after the Czech game, and probably after this one too. But as long as the squad and manager ignore it all, the media is just a drunk man shouting in the wind.

Posted (edited)
Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Nah the first decider is head to head so we can’t finish above Czech Rep

Goal difference first. Head to head second. 

If the Swiss don’t beat Turkey and Belgium beat Finland then 4 points goes through for 3rd place regardless of goal difference. 

link to save you arguing about it. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.football.london/premier-league/euro-2020-groups-decided-goal-20783550.amp

Edited by The Boofon

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We'll know before the game starts how a couple of the other groups have finished. 

Since only 2 of the 6 third placed teams go out you'd be extremely unlucky not to be one of the four that goes through if you had 4 points. 

Don’t 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

I think they use the head to head before goal difference.

The Czechs would be ahead of us no matter what their score is with England.

Edit: Just saw your link above, I stand corrected.

1-0 win for us and a 3 goal Czech win and we're 2nd.

Edited by shut up meg

I'm just delighted to be actually speaking of qualification conundrums & possibilities at this juncture.

😀

That's the first time I've seen grealish play, I don't get the hype, he's average at best. Didn't realise kane was playing till he got subbed, fodden did fuck all, I thought Stirling was shite.                              Props to O'Donnell, l slated him for his performance against the Czechs, he was excellent last night. Gilmour looked class.

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

yep , prefer the former though 

I think I'd be tempted to go the same line up against Croatia... we're creating enough chances to win games so there's no need to go with a more attacking lineup. McGinn can stick to Modric and stop him pulling the strings hopefully and if we create as many chances as the last two games surely we'll stick one away eventually!

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Don’t 

Aye its the hope that kills you. 

It will be another tough game. Croatia have slipped a lot but they're still on a similar level to the other two teams we've played. 

29 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I think they use the head to head before goal difference.

The Czechs would be ahead of us no matter what their score is with England.

Edit: Just saw your link above, I stand corrected.

1-0 win for us and a 3 goal Czech win and we're 2nd.

Only need a 3 goal swing do we not? 1-0 us and 2-0 Czechs or vice versa 

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

😂

Ha ha duck faced prick

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Only need a 3 goal swing do we not? 1-0 us and 2-0 Czechs or vice versa 

Probably, I'm still a bit boozy from last night.

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ha ha duck faced prick

He always reminds me of Charlie when he talks. slack jawed cunt

• Haha 2